What's new

Official Confirmation: Saudi Arabia has Indeed Bought 150 Pakistani Al-Khalid Tanks

I did and the statement that was stickng out was that it's not a gas guzzler like those 2 which i found curious because if you were proposing AK's for let's say Romania than this would be a valid point but when it's the Saudis we're talking about,not so much.

Logistically speaking it does matter. Saudi Military planners have proven so far that they know what they're doing.

It might be possible KSA buys AKs for possible future Pakistani troops usage on their own within KSA itself.

I did and the statement that was stickng out was that it's not a gas guzzler like those 2 which i found curious because if you were proposing AK's for let's say Romania than this would be a valid point but when it's the Saudis we're talking about,not so much.
You misunderstood the post mate, and AK is has the most proficient diesel engine in the world, the 6td series. While M1Axx operate on a highly fuel hungry turbine engine that needs constant battlefield support even to run basic checks which is not the case with AK. Also, do you know your M1 lacks an auto tracking and locking system in its fire control? Do you know the M1 exported to you has a downgraded armour module? Even the optics and night vision equipment is downgraded while there is no hunter killer fire control option or even a panoramic sighting system for both commander and gunner combined operation, and there is no target cueing capability to attack more than one targets which helps in rapid firing on the most threatening target.third gen thermal imager, multiprocessing fast fire control computer with state of the art battle management and datalink system and the engine transmission that is quite economical. But since there is no order, be happy with the gas guzzler.

Pakistan helping Saudi wage genocide on shias . @Cheetah786

Not needed, open another thread for flaming purposes.

You misunderstood the post mate, and AK is has the most proficient diesel engine in the world, the 6td series. While M1Axx operate on a highly fuel hungry turbine engine that needs constant battlefield support even to run basic checks which is not the case with AK. Also, do you know your M1 lacks an auto tracking and locking system in its fire control? Do you know the M1 exported to you has a downgraded armour module? Even the optics and night vision equipment is downgraded. With AK, you would not have had such issues as you would get the third gen thermal imager, multiprocessing fast fire control computer with state of the art battle management and datalink system and the engine transmission that is quite economical. But since there is no order, be happy with the gas guzzler.

Not needed, open another thread for flaming purposes.

Man,i was speaking hypothethically,we have no M1's,we're only operating some rehashed 80's tank,unfortunately.

Pakistan helping Saudi wage genocide on shias . @Cheetah786

lol

who know's maybe pakistan going to send some troops permanently like 2 or three brigades because 150 tanks make an brigade but if we are to send any force it should be a corp size so we can really defend our holy land

they were interested in leaopard. But Germany cancelled the ToT and the deal.

I thought saudi arabia is interested to purchase leo 2a7+.........:hitwall:
1385152455-leopard-2-a7-1.jpg

You dont know Al-Khalid is better than T-90?

well i have indeed studied a polish tank expert views where he claimed that the armour of Al khalid must be comparable to t-80ud of Pakistan,which he said to be better than the t-90s in service with india.

Apart from Armour,Al khalid does has electronics,engine and firepower edge over t-90 and even arjun.infact as per him,currently Pakistan hold the best APFSDS in south asia

well i have indeed studied a polish tank expert views where he claimed that the armour of Al khalid must be comparable to t-80ud of Pakistan,which he said to be better than the t-90s in service with india.

Apart from Armour,Al khalid does has electronics,engine and firepower edge over t-90 and even arjun.infact as per him,currently Pakistan hold the best APFSDS in south asia
Ever you met any sales man that says " Please dont buy my product, it have no chance against any other product in market?".

Back
Top Bottom