What's new

Official: ISI Fan Club

ONE THING YOU ALL MUST HAVE NOTICED

INDIA BLAME ITS NEIGHBOR COUNTRIES IF THEY HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN INDIA

LOOKS LIKE, EVERYONE IS THEIR ENEMY AND THEY ARE INNOCENT LIKE A SHEEP

WHY DON'T THEY ADMIT THE FAILURE OF THEIR INTELLIGENCE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES

i gt an ooffer to join ISI by an friend ov mine who is in isi...he told me he can recommend three persons from his side for ISI as an army officer n i will hv to work wid SUPPORTING refree.....

does any one knows, wht type ov job it is n will my future will be secured ? bcz i have just completed my college

don't worry you need to bug the supreme court,politician,journalist and at the end you will get plots houses and many more go for it

:no:RAW HAVE NO WORK FOR DOING NOW AND HE ONLY ALLIGADING ISI

ABSOLUTELY THE ISI FULL SECURE ITS MEMBER IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES:agree:

i m also a very big fan of ISI and....... no one can Beat Pakistan in any fields..... We proud on ISI....

Well ISI just doing as world's best intelligent agencies doing for their countries. Like CIA , M16 but problem is ISI is better than them.

I am fan of ISI because of two reason,
1. I'm Pakistani :D
2. Because Indian blame for everything bad happen to him wiithout 0 sec delay :D

Perhaps i have a better reason to admire the ISI,

Two of my tenants in Pakistan, a Colonel and a female Major are both assigned to the intelligence agency, (Survey of Pakistan).
What the agency analyzes during quite periods is most fascinating and almost certainly enhances it's capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom