What's new

OM PURI Threatens to move pakistan

He said he will come to pakistan if ever threatened by extremist elements in India :)

The guy said this in Pakistan. Reportedly. I would like to see the video. So far none of the videos have this part.

Smart chap, while staying relevant in news, he also left a clever caveat there - IF EVER!

Hahahahaha.

Btw he said India exports cow beef and earns dollars. India exports buffelow beef, not cow beef. But we are talking about a guy who wants pat on the back from pakistanis about tolerance :)

He also tried to teach Quran to terrorists. That was the best part IMO. I hope he actually visits a madrassa and tries his luck lol!

Last edited:
Today on news i saw OM PURI saying growing intolrence in india if not controlled.

Ompuri might think of moving to pakistan

News one i saw it
Please move asap, we will personally get support for his application. I can start from talking to Admins of this website.

It's the guy from that uk pakistani movie the father whatsosname?

nicw movie

A while ago he visited pakistan and he sounds like a very nice person.He was deeply impressed by the hospitality and friendship he got in Pakistan. Being a punjabi he did not feel any difference in lahore.
Well he is right these days intolerance in india is higher than pakistan.

LOl...being a Punjabi he should never forget what happened to his sisters and brothers during Partition..

well, it's not like we're a shinning a beacon of tolerance. ppl say all kinds of things when they're frustrated and then move on.

well, it's not like we're a shinning a beacon of tolerance. ppl say all kinds of things when they're frustrated and then move on.

it is not a crime not to be perfect as long as you realize it. I am fine with Indians living in Pakistan and seeing first hand how good or bad Pakistan is.

Om Puri and other Punjabis will be welcomed in Pakistan who are being suppressed by Indians. India under Modi regime is a nightmare for all non Hindu, non Brahmin minorities.

Pakistan was created to save the humanity from the venom of saffron terrorism. Every oppressed and enslaved person is welcomed in Pakistan. This is the country of freedom and opportunities. We know how to protect our minorities. It is a fact that RAW supported terrorists are attacking minorities in Pakistan but our agencies are ready to secure the humanity from the venom of India.

Back
Top Bottom