What's new

On March 24 1971 - Pakistan Army arrested Sheikh Mujeeb & humiliated him

What kind of shit you smoke. You can not rewrite history. History always correct itself. Why they dont allow to have PhD on Muhammad ali jinna and fatma ali jinna because they afraid people will go and digg everything
I don’t need to smoke. You don’t have to get personal with me coz you have a crush on IK. Keep personal stuff out of it.

IK had no business giving extension to Bajwa but IK is a certified fauji boot licker.

I see why you made the thread.

Bajwas boot licker Imran khan compared himself to traitor sheikh Mujib and that’s where you picked up the idea to start this thread.
Imran Khan and mujeeb were nothing as compared to traitors like Muhammad Ali Jinnah Fatima Jinnah and Huseyn Suhrawardy

Who our great heroes general Gracey, his protege General ayub and his protege General yahaha dealt with effectively

Now the new generation of proteges will deal with Imran Khan

Long life Don Asim munir

There is something in the soil of Bengal that makes it fertile for growth of treachery and rebellion.

It was neither Mujib nor Bhutto nor the military. The east Pakistani autocracy had finalized the project for Bangladesh as early as 1968.

Never understood why Mujib was allowed to contest elections when he was knee deep in collusion with Indian intelligence.

I'm sorry we lost East Pakistan, however our Pakistani army did wrong the Bangladeshis.

Whatever they have their independence now, we got our punishment when Bangladesh declared independence.

There is always Afghanistan to unite with anyways. Thats what Dr. Israr Ahmed said.

I don’t need to smoke. You don’t have to get personal with me coz you have a crush on IK. Keep personal stuff out of it.

IK had no business giving extension to Bajwa but IK is a certified fauji boot licker.
It was his mistake we agree but question is howa high rank general betrayed his country. You dont talk that. It seems you have hypocrisy disease

Well we had quite a few urdu speaking and pukhtun generals in the past. That's no longer the case.
It does not matter which language they speak. They represent a repressive system which sustains itself by curbing the nation.

Its us stupid who get into these foolish arguments of language or ethnicity.

Never understood why Mujib was allowed to contest elections when he was knee deep in collusion with Indian intelligence.
He wasn't ...not atleast initially
Even if he was he was probably planning plan B ..he should have been given the govt or probably if the establishment was so afraid they should have simply restored the old constitution of 1956 where equal seats were given to both branches of the country

I'm sorry we lost East Pakistan, however our Pakistani army did wrong the Bangladeshis.

Whatever they have their independence now, we got our punishment when Bangladesh declared independence.

There is always Afghanistan to unite with anyways. Thats what Dr. Israr Ahmed said.
The ways things are going it's going to be other way around 😂

There is something in the soil of Bengal that makes it fertile for growth of treachery and rebellion.

It was neither Mujib nor Bhutto nor the military. The east Pakistani autocracy had finalized the project for Bangladesh as early as 1968.
Yeah..right hand of Jinnah, ex-pm sarwadhy student was a traitor but right hand of general Gracey and ayub wasn't

No wonder jinnah gave up on Pakistanis in 1937

It's something really in Punjab that has led to obedience to British and foreign powers..??

Time for Punjab to take the lead and prove themselves and take the country somewhere

Great thread , again one of those chapters burried by Army of Pakistan to hide their own crimes

Criminals like Yahaya , Ayub are presented as some saviors

But in reality they were busy harassing peaceful people like Fatima Jinnah and Mujib Ur Rehman Sahib

Indeed apology is due to Bangali People , while I never criticized the Bangali people of Pakistan of old

The Bogus claims which came after were laughable.

It is common sense to any Pakistani who sees result of Election he won but was not allowed to Lead nation

What is end result , Lanat by Pakistani on Ayub and Yahya

Last edited:
Sheikh Mujib was no hero. But Pakistan started to unravel when Ayub won a rigged election against Fatima Jinnah. Fatima Jinnah was declared traitor (no surprises!) by military junta of that time. She had tremendous support in the West and Est wings.

The faujeets will always portray Mujib as a traitor but he had a history of struggle against illegal military occupation of our country as he was in alliance with Fatima Jinnah.

Of the villains of the 1971 tragedy, the military was not just a villain, it played a criminal role in breaking the country. There were no heroes.

Should have arrested him earlier.

The Illustrated weekly of India (1923-93) , had posted an article, titled The Spymaster in its December 23, 1984 edition, which stated:

"The first meeting between Indian IB operatives and Sheikh Mujib had taken place as early as 1963, and after RAW was set up in 1968, it anticipated virtually every major military and political development that took place in what was then East Pakistan during a meeting in India with Mrs. Gandhi, at which the master spy (Kao) was also present, Mujib’s successor, Zia-ur-Rahman is reported to have remarked: “This man (Kao) knows more about my country than I do.”

Almost a decade late in arresting this snake.

You know who saved the Sheikh from getting killed by Yahya in the Mianwali jail at the end of 1971? His buddy Bhutto.

Bhutto had him transferred to another safe-house. Qatils came to the jail but could not find the Sheikh.

They both knew about Idhar tum - udhar hum scenario.

Bhutto and the Sheikh both knew what was going down. The future was already decided, divorce was final.

I only wish the future happened peacefully instead of all this blood-and-gore and the aftermath of hate.

Everything is not exactly as it seems on the surface.

But I digress.

You know who saved the Sheikh from getting killed by Yahya in the Mianwali jail at the end of 1971? His buddy Bhutto.

Bhutto had him transferred to another safe-house. Qatils came to the jail but could not find the Sheikh.

They both knew about Idhar tum - udhar hum scenario.

Bhutto and the Sheikh both knew what was going down. The future was already decided.

I only wish the future happened peacefully instead of all this blood-and-gore and the aftermath of hate.

Everything is not exactly as it seems on the surface.

But I digress.
Doubt it since both wanted full control

Doubt it since both wanted full control

They did but if you watch the final negotiations in Dhaka and read accounts of it, then you will know the full story. And the clips show how quick the full reconciliation was after 1971 and that was not by accident.

This is part of the Hamood Ur Rahman report. Also the NY times.

1693962912252.png

Both were trusted buddies, before and after 1971

This is a few days before March 25 1971, things were pre-decided long prior to 1971
1693963009191.png

Sheikh Mujibur Rahman shaking hands with so-called 'Butcher of Bengal' General Tikka Khan (with ZA Bhutto looking on) in his visit - Lahore 1974.​

1693963056476.png

BHUTTO ARRIVES IN BANGLADESH 28 6 74​

Looks like Bhutto had regrets and was blaming the military for the loss of the Eastern wing in December 1971, sort of...I don't know if I blamed this guy wrongly before, or all this was just a show. He did not deserve his sad fate...neither did his buddy the Sheikh.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom