What's new

Once again, MQM shows Courage

So then people should join it!!!!!!

Not start their own setup

They should join the police and help their own neighbourhood.

Karachiites dont have confidence on Police, bcoz of thier unsatisfactory performance!!
So we want community policing!!

Well if more Karachiites join the police then they will trust and run their own setup why is their this anti system way of wirking they need to work with the system

They tried but the govt dont give job to eligible and talented person, they give job to their loyal jiyalas!!
Thats why in karachi police, sindhi jiyalas have almost all post including CCPO, IG!!!
Thats why karachiite dont trust them!!

Are you trying to indicate that this is how our nation should have worked if this should have been the way we handled our problems than this dreaded WoT would never have even come on our side of the border because from day one we could have said "I take care of my own patch, you take of yours."

We talk of the same MQM that grew on the funding of Zia ul Haq and also joined hands with PML-N first then Musharraf and cum next election joined PPP this is a party that has shown that it is willing to sell its soul for power the same party whose leader thinks the most dreadfull thing that happened was the creation of Pakistan they in my opinion should be the first to be tried for treason.

Altaf Hussain surely did a wrong thing when whatever he said in India, but he is from the family which wholeheartedly supported Pakistan and he represents the community which left everything for Pakistan. What do you think about those people who didn’t even want to be buried in Pakistan and who never supported Pakistan?

We need to learn brother. We have been saying traitors to Bengalis who had the major role in creation of Pakistan.

PML N might be corrupt,PPP might be corrupt but i am talking about GHADARs...and MQM leader is ghadar....and yes everyone votes for MQM because like i said everyone voted for NAZIS....

everyone here seems to forget 12th may and ok lets ASSUME ANP,MMA,PPP were behind the 12th may killing why were they doing it and when MQM was in power the government was there couldn't they call in the police,rangers and everything and same day MQM had a peacefull rally at mazar-e-quaid.....babar ghauir,ISHRAT UL IBAD are shareef people...??

what had IMRAN KHAN done that MQM litreally rap*d him....what is the reason why no comedy show like hum saab umeed sai hain and all make fun of ALTAF BHAI...they can make fun of president who has the most power in pakistan according to consitution...but ALTAF BHAI kii koi batameezi nahi kaar saktaa....altaf bhai kee samne safaaid(white) chadaar pee saar jhukaa kee bethooo....JIYE MUTHAIDA....instead of PAKISTAN ZINDABAD....and i remember someone saying PPP has there flags everywhere....yes but PPP has given blood for the country as well....atleast its leaders didn't run into exile and get BRITISH NATIONALITIES!!!!!

PPP is corrupt and so is PML fine that explains how they get money to run there party PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW DOES MQM get funding....let me answer BATHAAA(extortion,killing securty money)

Agreed.PML-N has done a lot of development for Punjab but i don't like them.You can't even compare PML-N with MQM.MQM is more like a terrorist Ghunda Party.

mods plz lock these all threads abt MQM rejecting talibans!!
Bcoz peoples are talking on topic!!

PML N might be corrupt,PPP might be corrupt but i am talking about GHADARs...and MQM leader is ghadar....and yes everyone votes for MQM because like i said everyone voted for NAZIS....

everyone here seems to forget 12th may and ok lets ASSUME ANP,MMA,PPP were behind the 12th may killing why were they doing it and when MQM was in power the government was there couldn't they call in the police,rangers and everything and same day MQM had a peacefull rally at mazar-e-quaid.....babar ghauir,ISHRAT UL IBAD are shareef people...??

what had IMRAN KHAN done that MQM litreally rap*d him....what is the reason why no comedy show like hum saab umeed sai hain and all make fun of ALTAF BHAI...they can make fun of president who has the most power in pakistan according to consitution...but ALTAF BHAI kii koi batameezi nahi kaar saktaa....altaf bhai kee samne safaaid(white) chadaar pee saar jhukaa kee bethooo....JIYE MUTHAIDA....instead of PAKISTAN ZINDABAD....and i remember someone saying PPP has there flags everywhere....yes but PPP has given blood for the country as well....atleast its leaders didn't run into exile and get BRITISH NATIONALITIES!!!!!

PPP is corrupt and so is PML fine that explains how they get money to run there party PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW DOES MQM get funding....let me answer BATHAAA(extortion,killing securty money)

That’s what I am saying. What would you call ANP’s leader who had chosen to be buried in Afghanistan? What would you call the PPP leader ho didn’t have the majority in 1970 elections and raised the voice for 2 prime ministers of the country?

I accept that MQM did wrong on 12th may but it was the cross fire and why different other parties brought so much ammunition with them?

What I appreciate about MQM is that they have changed their path and trying to be a national party and we should allow them to do so

Altaf Hussain surely did a wrong thing when whatever he said in India, but he is from the family which wholeheartedly supported Pakistan and he represents the community which left everything for Pakistan. What do you think about those people who didn’t even want to be buried in Pakistan and who never supported Pakistan?

We need to learn brother. We have been saying traitors to Bengalis who had the major role in creation of Pakistan.

I cannot deny that people have left everything that was theirs in India and then moved to Pakistan and I also cannot deny the contirbution of the Mohajir populus to the developemnet of the nation they have given us heroes like AQ Khan what I would like to point out is that MQM has formed more than a gestapo in Karachi they have basant festivals with MQM flags and they have Independance day with MQM flags which I feel is wrong and is certainly not patriotic. I call a party that governs a city like a dictatorship it has blocked Pakistanis from travelling into Sindh or Karachi it has allowed known criminals into high seats it holds place in the cabinet yet seeks attention and then wins over the public that feels it has become a courageous party.

MQM can change its path the day it changes its leadership.

:tsk:yes MQM is very courageous....and i never said ANP is good or PPP is good or any other party is good....but all i ask is why did MQM take the stand against Nizam-e Adal?

and one thing i think you are forgetting Bhutto got the Nuclear program started....Bhutto got hanged in his country for his country....he made urdu the provincial language of sindh...so yes he is a ghadar if that is what you define a ghadar....

however coming back to the topic of MQM showing courage....i don't understand if MQM is taking such a courgaeous stand then why doesn't it leave the coalition with ANP,PPP who backed the Nizam-e-Adal.....If u think PML N took a couragoeus stand on the judges issue then i guess you have to agree that MQM stand will be courageous when it is more than just talk and some action is taken by MQM.....:pakistan:

:tsk:yes MQM is very courageous....and i never said ANP is good or PPP is good or any other party is good....but all i ask is why did MQM take the stand against Nizam-e Adal?

and one thing i think you are forgetting Bhutto got the Nuclear program started....Bhutto got hanged in his country for his country....he made urdu the provincial language of sindh...so yes he is a ghadar if that is what you define a ghadar....

however coming back to the topic of MQM showing courage....i don't understand if MQM is taking such a courgaeous stand then why doesn't it leave the coalition with ANP,PPP who backed the Nizam-e-Adal.....If u think PML N took a couragoeus stand on the judges issue then i guess you have to agree that MQM stand will be courageous when it is more than just talk and some action is taken by MQM.....:pakistan:

The following user would like to thank Zob for this usefull post:

Bane Blade

its the best I could do after the thanks button has gone.

Last edited:
Altaf Hussain facing life threats: Sattar
Updated at: 1440 PST, Tuesday, April 21, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Muttahida Quami Movement's (MQM) Parliamentary Leader in National Assembly, Minister for Overseas Pakistanis Farooq Sattar Tuesday said Altaf Hussain will not return home soon owing to life threats.

"Like Benazir Bhutto, Altaf Bhai has life threats, he said while talking to reporters at Parliament House. He claimed that Taliban are getting stronger in Punjab province adding time has come to take immediate action against them to cope with the threats facing the country.

Sattar said Taliban are getting out of control and they have proved it by denouncing the constitution, judiciary and Parliament un-Islamic.

Altaf Hussain facing life threats: Sattar

MQM SHOWS COURAGE YET AGAIN.....

P.S. thank you Bane balde for STATING THAT NO ONE IS STARTING A THREAD CALLED PML(N) SHOWS COURAGE IN REJECTING THE CHIEF MINISTER OFFER IN RETURN FOR DROPPING THE JUDGES ISSUE....

I can't believe they such things when they are in government and I can also not believe the courage that Altaf Hussain shows by being afraid of death threats.

First Altaf hussain should come in pakistan and then speaks the media not in telefhone.

Back
Top Bottom