What's new

Once we were kings

unnecessary troll comment by u @truthseeker.. positive input will you?

unnecessary troll comment by u @truthseeker.. positive input will you?

Although the way he put makes it seem like he is trolling, but he is correct to a minor extent in what he said...

Until we defeat these internal threats, especially those posed by the Wahabis, we will not achieve the dream which Hazrat Allama Iqbal (rah) foresaw!

The operations taken against these Wahabi-Taliban terrorists are great, but actions against the growth of Wahabism should have taken place 1-3 decades ago. In actuality it was promoted, because the oil-rich Saudis were always using their wealth to support their ideology of Wahabism! We can't let this cancer of Saudi-backed extremism to continue!

The time to fight against these modern-day Kharjis is now!

Last edited:
be8dced44ff855e40d77a94b47b7b24f.jpg

Is not he look like or is he F/O Abbas Mirza?? Look at the name at the helmet "ABBAS", click the image to get a bigger view

FLT LT G O Abbasi died in 1967 in F104 due to in flight fire.

May Allah (swta) grant him high place in Jannat, Ameen!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

coolyo..this is not the thread to talk about it he can post it in pakistan's war section in any thread he likes...therefore he is incorrect on this thread..
Look at the thread name...and than return to me if what he is discussing is not trolling its like creating mess in a party where he is not invited..

he legendry name of G/C (retd.) Saif-ul-Azam is well known to PAF and Air Warfare enthusiasts around the world. He participated in the 1965 war as Flt Lt. and flew 12 strike missions, including one in which he shot down an Indian Air Force Gnat, despite having communication problems with his formation members. He was awarded a well deserved SJ for his efforts. Deputed to Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF) during 1966, he also participated in 1967 Arab-Israeli War, wearing RJAF uniform, and this time bagged a Mystere-IVA. After the destruction of RJAF he was moved to Iraq where he flew from H-3 air base and shot down a Mirage-IIIC fighter and a Vautour bomber. This gives G/C (retd.) Saif-ul-Azam a unique distinction of having flown with multiple air forces and shooting down multiple types of aircraft belonging to two separate air forces.

Images presented below are from the personal album of G/C (retd.) Saif-ul-Azam.

Saif-ul-Azam at Sargodha Air Base. A line-up of F-6s can be seen the background.

Saif-ul-Azam, serving as Flight Commander at Sargodha Air Base, in front of F-6 with other pilots.

he was also known as the "master of Mig-21" he took the first test flight of F-7s when PAF acquired them.

Although the way he put makes it seem like he is trolling, but he is correct to a minor extent in what he said...

Until we defeat these internal threats, especially those posed by the Wahabis, we will not achieve the dream which Hazrat Allama Iqbal (rah) foresaw!

The operations taken against these Wahabi-Taliban terrorists are great, but actions against the growth of Wahabism should have taken place 1-3 decades ago. In actuality it was promoted, because the oil-rich Saudis were always using their wealth to support their ideology of Wahabism! We can't let this cancer of Saudi-backed extremism to continue!

The time to fight against these modern-day Kharjis is now!

hazrat allam iqbal (RAH)???? ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!! no i mean seriously r u serious how can u say that????

& as for wahbisim look you are making the same mistake that the world makes they call muslim terrorists! wahabisim is not wrong when properly practised, just like shiasim,sunniism so yes don't generalize my friend! anyhow wrong thread for such a debate relax...

but please don't call allama iqbal (RAH) islamically in any sect it is wrong my friend!

That's news to me although i first thought it was Kaiser Tufail . :cheers:

corrections.....it was sattar alvi not saif ul azam......did he retire after coming from Syria....or kept serving in Bangladesh Airforce

corrections.....it was sattar alvi not saif ul azam......did he retire after coming from Syria....or kept serving in Bangladesh Airforce

That's right, Sattar Alvi checked out the F-7s and i am sure Kaiser Tufail was attached to the JF-17 programme and he also initiated the F-7PG.
After his heroics in the six day war, didn't read much on Saif ul Azam.

My cousin was a GDP Pilot 2003-2005..dont remember exactly
He flew many hours of flights but after certain point e had some problems...

thats sad!

:pakistan:

Pilots of the No. 14 Sqn pose for the camera - early 1990's.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom