What's new

Once you’re Pakistani, there is no going back to India

And yet we have Indians actually replying to that :tsk:
India doesn't care about other's citizenship status outside it's soil. People are replying on the issue of (false) allegation of "racism" against India...

Stop these pathetic attempts to show that papers are retracted.
Can you rebut it? NO hence you dfine it with those words even though for a "fact" they were FAKE research... ....Many of the recently accepted papers are manipulative research....

Till the time these are, they will continue to be accepted.
for people with a grudge anything is accepted :coffee:

Just for your information, its not just one organization that has conducted such a research, others have to the same conclusion.
And almost all have used the same idicator or can be traaced back to the same research which is not considered a new or independent research but reinforcement of the same thing when many people just quote the same thing over and over.....you see those retracted papers were also already cited by many other researches.....

That Pakistani passport is one of the worst in the world for traveling.
It is ...I dont deny it nor it has much to do with this topic...
There are hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis abroad ofcourse. That does not in any way remove the fact about WHY Pakistani passports are bad for traveling easily.
It would be a fact if THOUSANDS of Pakistanis were not able to go abroad...So get your facts right!
This also ties in with Indian experience and data that Pakistanis are a threat to peace and order. Which is why our Government requires that Pakistanis not to pass themselves off as solely some other nationality. It is a fact, it is not illegal,if it was, US Government would have been legally obliged to end it in US. That they have not should tell you soething.
Data of 1 person is remarkable for a population over millions! :rofl: really funny maths they teach you there...keep it to yourself...

You keep running away from your argument. You were arguing that India was defining US citizenship, so I pointed out that a large number of those could also be defined as Pakistani citizens and held Pakistani passports making India well within her rights to have them apply as Pakistanis. You are free to point out any bias you feel, no one cares one way or the other.

The point of being "butthurt" makes no sense, it is Pakistanis & Pakistani origin people protesting, the butthurt is certainly nowhere else.
According to USA they are AMERICAN citizens...india can redefine their citizens them redefining American citizen is really stupid and my comment stays ....no one is running away...

At least you admit it is biased i dont see india applying the same rule for any other country...so you having a blind eye at the biasedness is understandable....I mean just look at this thread going on repeating the same thing....Biased is biased no matter how you wish to see it! IT IS A FACT!

@Akheilos

Though we have very strong security reasons to DENY visas to US- Pakistani citizens
but DO you know why the US CANNOT do anything about this

The answer is that in India ; US embassies ALSO deny visas to so many people
including tourist visas

We dont complain

SO the US too cannot complain

Google

Ahh I see....US denies visa to india so india finds a loop hole in their law.... the word is called grudge and I mentioned it already in the thread

When someone smacks you...you smack back....

India doesn't care about other's citizenship status outside it's soil. People are replying on the issue of (false) allegation of "racism" against India...
The very fact that you still think its about what India cares for or not? Makes me wonder how they let you into USA when you dont understand basic English

Try re reading my posts infact maybe a couple of my posts before this one where I clearly said I dont care about india or its laws...I am a Pakistani speaking my mind which I have every right to.....You guys are full of yourselves are you?!

(false) allegation of "racism" against India...
Then prove that point...No one has come to that except trying to throw mud on Pakistan....Not 1 of you have picked up how india is not biased...how it takes "the other" passport of dual nationals of "other" countries...Until you can prove that point ....My point stands stronger than ever because it has made almost every indian on this very thread ONLY slide mud on Pakistan and not even come close to the allegation!! Hence, it kind of proves what I said about your half century grudge to be nothing but a fact!

Last edited:
The very fact that you still think its about what India cares for or not? Makes me wonder how they let you into USA when you dont understand basic English
It is all about what India cares or not. Because no one else have any locus-standii in this matter. So, again, I can't understand what is the issue you are hanging on to.. It should be plain and clear to anyone by now that it is Indian soil, Indian rule....

It is all about what India cares or not.
I stopped reading after this...Even the thread title didnt have the word india in it...so i suggest you go to some other thread and preach your obnoxiousness :enjoy:

I stopped reading after this...Even the thread title didnt have the word india in it...so i suggest you go to some other thread and preach your obnoxiousness :enjoy:
No problem, even that should be enough to convey the gist of the matter. Just for your convenience, me posting thread title - "Once you’re Pakistani, there is no going back to India"

No problem, even that should be enough to convey the gist of the matter. Just for your convenience, me posting thread title - "Once you’re Pakistani, there is no going back to India"
That would be better but we are still down by this:

Then prove that point...No one has come to that except trying to throw mud on Pakistan....Not 1 of you have picked up how india is not biased...how it takes "the other" passport of dual nationals of "other" countries...Until you can prove that point ....My point stands stronger than ever because it has made almost every indian on this very thread ONLY slide mud on Pakistan and not even come close to the allegation!! Hence, it kind of proves what I said about your half century grudge to be nothing but a fact!

That would be better but we are still down by this:
You are again confusing the point. What is the difference between "bias" and "selection"? For example, a blind person is not allowed to fly a plane, can you say govt is "biased" against blind person? But if govt makes it is illegal for blind person to vote, can you say whether the govt is "biased" against blind person? question of "bias" arises only when (a) The people who are being "biased" against have "right" against any such bias (right to fly plane or vote in above example) (b) the quality being biased against is not essential for the function (blindness w.r.t flying and voting).
If any one of the points are true, then there is no "bias" but "selection". So, in order to say India is "biased", you need to prove that both these are applicable to dual US/UK-Pak citizens, namely 1. They have right not to be biased against 2. Nationality is not qualifier for issuance of VISA.

What is the difference between "bias" and "selection"? For example, a blind person is not allowed to fly a plane, can you say govt is "biased" against blind person?
A blind person of EVERY NATIONALITY and ethnicity is not allowed...SO that is in no sense biased!

If any one of the points are true, then there is no "bias" but "selection". So, in order to say India is "biased", you need to prove that both these are applicable to dual US/UK-Pak citizens, namely 1. They have right not to be biased against 2. Nationality is not qualifier for issuance of VISA.
it is biased because no other DUAL nationality holders are subjected to such a DISCRIMINATORY RULE....SINCE the rule is not applicable to EVERY DUAL nationality holder to use their OTHER passport!

A blind person of EVERY NATIONALITY and ethnicity is not allowed...SO that is in no sense biased!

it is biased because no other DUAL nationality holders are subjected to such a DISCRIMINATORY RULE....SINCE the rule is not applicable to EVERY DUAL nationality holder to use their OTHER passport!
I suggest you to go through the examples again. Vision is the "quality" for flying, nationality is the "quality" for VISA issuance. India can specify the "quality" as per it's definition. Since there is no uniformed standard for the "quality" being in question, India gets to define it. US/UK/China/rest of the world can define on their own. Indian definition is quite simple, "everyone except Pakistan-US/UK/etc dual citizen". Also, you conveniently ignored the question of "right". Since no one has the "right not to be discriminated based on nationality" while applying for visa, the whole point becomes moot anyway. It is like India is giving privilege to all other dual nationality holders except Pakistan in the same way it is giving the privilege of visa-free entry to citizens of Bhutan and Nepal only.

According to USA they are AMERICAN citizens...india can redefine their citizens them redefining American citizen is really stupid and my comment stays ....no one is running away...

Many also have Pakistani citizenship, that too is a fact. What India is doing is deciding which of the two citizenships it accepts for the purpose of a visa.

At least you admit it is biased i dont see india applying the same rule for any other country...so you having a blind eye at the biasedness is understandable....I mean just look at this thread going on repeating the same thing....Biased is biased no matter how you wish to see it! IT IS A FACT!

I'm not bothered about bias. After all, we don't give Pakistani citizens visa in the same manner that we give almost every other nation on earth. The point here is that is a reflection of the relationship between the 2 countries & unless that changes, nothing else will. Post 2009, that wariness is also extended to Pakistanis in foreign countries whether they hold dual nationality or not. You were making arguments about how India was defining citizenship for others etc & my response was limited to clearing that point.

Many also have Pakistani citizenship, that too is a fact. What India is doing is deciding which of the two citizenships it accepts for the purpose of a visa.
Why not decide for ALL the other dual nationals? See the discrimination? :pop:

I'm not bothered about bias.
I rest my case with backing proof to my case:

we don't give Pakistani citizens visa in the same manner that we give almost every other nation on earth.

Indian definition is quite simple, "everyone except Pakistan-US/UK/etc dual citizen". Also, you conveniently ignored the question of "right". Since no one has the "right not to be discriminated based on nationality" while applying for visa, the whole point becomes moot anyway. It is like India is giving privilege to all other dual nationality holders except Pakistan in the same way it is giving the privilege of visa-free entry to citizens of Bhutan and Nepal only.
And we have a winner for blindly supporting what in the English language is called discrimination! :tsk:

And we have a winner for blindly supporting what in the English language is called discrimination! :tsk:
No, you blindly oppose merit based system. You are stuck in the same loop without giving even a single reason why that is a discrimination. You are advocating for allowing blind people to drive otherwise it would be a discrimination against them. I am saying blind people should not drive as driving is a "privilege" subject to certain condition and not a right.

Merit based system is applicable to all not singling out 1 Nationality....THAT is discrimination....

They didnt choose to be blind so poor example try again!
Nope. Sorry. It is applicable to any permutation and combination of nationalities. Even here, it is applicable to "ANY" dual nationals with one of the nationality being pakistan (hence any nationals).
Whether they chose to or not is completely irrelevant. What matters is what they are. I am sure we never chose our own initial nationality, no one ever does that..

Back
Top Bottom