What's new

Once you’re Pakistani, there is no going back to India

discriminate based on religion
I dont see our Hindus having a different passport or a different visa policy.....so kindly stop spewing hatred...What another nation is doing is not the concern nor should it shadow off what the thread is about - india being as discriminant as possible! :coffee:

I dont see our Hindus having a different passport or a different visa policy.....so kindly stop spewing hatred...What another nation is doing is not the concern nor should it shadow off what the thread is about - india being as discriminant as possible! :coffee:
But Ahmadi's have, Israeli's have. So, don't act like pakistan is not discriminating, in real (as opposed to made up "discrimination" by india). If you don't like to be discriminated, don't discriminate against other...

But Ahmadi's have, Israeli's have. So, don't act like pakistan is not discriminating, in real (as opposed to made up "discrimination" by india). If you don't like to be discriminated, don't discriminate against other...
What Pakistan is doing or not will in no way hide what india is doing...Your attitude of trying to drag it in is really sickening!

Indians here 1st start with a denial syndrome and follow down to remarkable levels of ignorance and finally ADMIT to discriminating by dragging other countries in is seriously sickening!

As for made up discrimination is the cycle repeating itself starting from denial!

What Pakistan is doing or not will in no way hide what india is doing...Your attitude of trying to drag it in is really sickening!

Indians here 1st start with a denial syndrome and follow down to remarkable levels of ignorance and finally ADMIT to discriminating by dragging other countries in is seriously sickening!

As for made up discrimination is the cycle repeating itself starting from denial!
Telling the truth is not denial, unlike what you are doing. It is funny that even when the whole world agrees with India's stand, some people still continue to whine. Once asked for reasoning, suddenly oft repeated mantra of denial start pouring in.. it seems it is some peoples habit to deny or accuse others of denying, no place for reasoning...

whole world agrees with India's stand,
If it did it wouldnt be in the papers as news!

Most didnt even know coz it didnt concern them but only 1 group of people! So you cant say whole world agreed to something they were absolutely unaware of!

Once asked for reasoning,
Reasoning for what discriminating? You agreed india is discriminating and I rested my case but you couldnt tolerate it!
it seems it is some peoples habit to deny or accuse others of denying, no place for reasoning...
It seems some people cant take the fact that they had denied something they are finally agreeing to and just to increase post counts have dragged it on into a cycle!!

f it did it wouldnt be in the papers as news!

Most didnt even know coz it didnt concern them but only 1 group of people! So you cant say whole world agreed to something they were absolutely unaware of!
From the OP - "When the officials at the US State Department were questioned about this grey-area-case-of-discrimination, they saidthey had “raised concerns with the Indian Embassy in Washington” but were unable to do more since visa requirements were engineered by each country in question. "
Yeah, talk about whining without going into details? Only pakistanis are crying, rest of the world agrees with India.

Reasoning for what discriminating? You agreed india is discriminating and I rested my case but you couldnt tolerate it!
Nope, reasoning why it is discrimination. Since you can't do that, just call it discrimination and cry louder about how evil India is to pakistanis! Right? I asked you a million times criteria for differentiating between discrimination and selection. Even spelled out first criteria to term discrimination - "equal rights". But you conveniently skipped this uncomfortable part. To call this incident, you must show pakistanis have equal rights for Indian visa. Else there is no question of discrimination at all.
It seems some people cant take the fact that they had denied something they are finally agreeing to and just to increase post counts have dragged it on into a cycle!!
This has dragged into a cycle because you refuse to reason and logic fails you. My question since post one is still same and un-answered, how can this be called discrimination (racial or otherwise) when people in question don't have the equal right to visa?

were unable to do more since visa requirements were engineered by each country in question. "
Yeah, talk about whining without going into details? Only pakistanis are crying, rest of the world agrees with India.
It is American land and American citizens have every RIGHT to question it...I know it doesnt happen in india where people question laws but it is absolutely common in America....No one calls it a whine except indians ..

reasoning why it is discrimination.
I never went for that...You started off denying when you saw you were at wrong you agreed it is discrimination and then bounced to a new topic (reasoning)....I only had 1 say right from the beginning discrimination spelled loud and clear....I never bounced to new topics...But I did give reasoning...

You are equating 1 person to 500000 people that alone is the description of discrimination where you do not take a person based on individualism but based on a group....So basically discrimination it is.....

Since you can't do that, just call it discrimination and cry louder about how evil India is to pakistanis! Right?
I see you cant understand simple English....Or cant even add 2 and 2 esp when I gave you the meaning of discrimination and even highlighted the group and individual part... :tsk:

Even spelled out first criteria to term discrimination - "equal rights". But you conveniently skipped this uncomfortable part.

Now tell me when you discriminate do you give equal rights? NO hence why it is called discrimination!

Man you people are soo bloody used to discriminating against everyone that you dont see any flaw in it and will support it ....Even after you agree to it you will just drag on just to make yourself look like a fool!

This has dragged into a cycle because you refuse to reason and logic fails you.
The day you can show me india doenst discriminate will be the day you can say reason and logic fails me....As a matter of fact you agreeing india does discriminate (the very point I am saying) shows me reason and logic failed you that discrimination is bad and something to be ashamed of not brag about and support blindly!!!!

It is American land and American citizens have every RIGHT to question it...I know it doesnt happen in india where people question laws but it is absolutely common in America....No one calls it a whine except indians ..
Ofcourse. They can question weather 2+2=4, 9/11 conspiracy, moonlanding conspiracy etc etc... That would make them whiners/loonies, that is it. It is same in this case also.

I never went for that...
I KNOW!! That is what I am saying since 2000 BCE, you never went for reasoning, "WHY" it is discrimination! But jut whining that it is because, well I am lost, may be you say so?
you saw you were at wrong you agreed it is discrimination and then bounced to a new topic (reasoning)
What? I saw I am wrong? Agreed that it is discrimination? Bounced off-topic? I have been saying exactly opposite, it is NOT discrimination (India's prerogative, people don't have right to visa etc...) I am NOT wrong as reasoning, logic and rest of the world essentially against your line of thought (which is akin to because I say so) and all the question I have been asking is reasoning why it can be termed discrimination. And you managed to get every sing thing wrong!!! No wonder "northwards" can mean "Eastwards" to some people...
I see you cant understand simple English....Or cant even add 2 and 2 esp when I gave you the meaning of discrimination and even highlighted the group and individual part... :tsk:
See above... You gave only part definition, I gave you the full definition which has a small inconvenient part for you - "denying to what they are entitled to". You never explained why anyone is entitled to any country's visa.
Now tell me when you discriminate do you give equal rights? NO hence why it is called discrimination!

Man you people are soo bloody used to discriminating against everyone that you dont see any flaw in it and will support it ....Even after you agree to it you will just drag on just to make yourself look like a fool!
Then tell me what those equal rights are in this case. Right to visa? The whole point is pakistani dual citizens have no right at all with regard to nationality classification during application of visa. Still unable to grasp it or just pretending to save face?
The day you can show me india doenst discriminate will be the day you can say reason and logic fails me....As a matter of fact you agreeing india does discriminate (the very point I am saying) shows me reason and logic failed you that discrimination is bad and something to be ashamed of not brag about and support blindly!!!!
I don't have to show you anything. You are the ones whining. You need to show India is discriminating. And by the looks of it, logic and reason have already failed you...And for the last time, I am (and rest of the world) NOT agreeing that what india is doing is discrimination. India can put ANY test for granting visa and is only when these tests contradict indian constitution (or universal human rights) then it is discrimination, or else it is not. Last time I checked, no one had any right regarding which nationality to choose from when they held more than one... I think the fact that India doesn't give a $t about pakistanis even when they have some "privileged" passports is difficult for you to digest (pun intended). For India, a wolf will always be a wolf, no matter if it is in sheep's clothing or somebody else's...

Ofcourse. They can question weather 2+2=4, 9/11 conspiracy, moonlanding conspiracy etc etc... That would make them whiners/loonies, that is it. It is same in this case also.
ok that went totally off tangent!

it is NOT discrimination
You agreed it is as you agreed to two things: that india is singling out Pakistan and that is discrimination by meaning

"denying to what they are entitled to".
Every human being are allowed and entitled to apply and get a visa on the basis of an individual (thats what it states on UK and USA websites) not a nation....Coz by putting group/ nation nationality you jump into the discrimination zone!

ok that went totally off tangent!

You agreed it is as you agreed to two things: that india is singling out Pakistan and that is discrimination by meaning
Its singling out, not discrimination.
Discrimination implies lack of substantive reason for action.

In this case, it is known and researched that Pakistanis are a security threat to most countries in the world and therefore singled out.

You are the ones whining.
It is not whining when demanding their right as an American citizen...When American doesnt discriminate against them it is their right as a citizen of America to demand an explanation and see the discrimination!

Its singling out, not discrimination.
Singling out refers to 1 person but based on a nationality it refers to some form of discrimination were it based on race it would be called racist!

It is not whining when demanding their right as an American citizen...When American doesnt discriminate against them it is their right as a citizen of America to demand an explanation and see the discrimination!

Singling out refers to 1 person but based on a nationality it refers to some form of discrimination were it based on race it would be called racist!
Had the problem been confined to a single person or a group of persons, it would have been restricted to them.

This particular nationality has proven itself to be a mass supporter of terrorism globally both overtly and covertly. Therefore the nationality will be singled out.

Had the problem been confined to a single person or a group of persons, it would have been restricted to them.
and here comes the discrimination views.....

No matter what you claim...coz what you spew is what English refers to discrimination! And we all know how ahead India is on a national level! ;)

It is NOT racism or religious discrimination but collective punishment

Back
Top Bottom