What's new

One Chinese Military Drone crashed in North China

So what if one drone crash? Why don't we appreciate Chinese progress and her achievements in aviation industry. Don't we remember every failure make your research more strong.I appreciate China's efforts and advancement especially in defense technologies.

regards
Jailer

Lol. Yeah... Can you imagine how long this thread would have been if it was an...

Nevermind. :lol:

Lol. Yeah... Can you imagine how long this thread would have been if it was an...

Nevermind. :lol:

Brother... yes you're rite just replace China to India and enjoy nonstop India bashing show from trolls brigade. But still China's achievement deserved appreciation especially they're under arm embargo for a long long time.

regards
Jailer

Brother... yes you're rite just replace China to India and enjoy nonstop India bashing show from trolls brigade. But still China's achievement deserved appreciation especially they're under arm embargo for a long long time.

regards
Jailer

Yeah, you're right bro but I wish you hadn't mentioned "the word". I see the usual suspects viewing the thread. I'm off before the racists start posting! :)

EDIT: ^^^ Point proven.

this Dr 999 guy post an fake photo to take his stupidity out of his mini size brain`lol

just read all his clueless posts on PDF, it shows he has next to nothing knowledge but full of hot air and inferior complexity`how sad`:D

It makes them feel good about themselves. Do you really blame them, when they are inferior to China in such developments?

i would respect indians alot more if they gave credit to china for developing its own weapons even with arms embargoes and if they had a bit of humility.

if they dont respect chinese developments, i have absolutely zero interest in respecting indians.

they think that they can hang with china, but in reality china is always ahead of india no matter what it is, its similar to palestine thinking they can hang with israel.

watch this:

This is India vs China - Why China is ahead of India ! - YouTube

Chinese planes are not battle proven, but China is trying so give credit where due.

Everyone knows made in china quality = 6 months it last thats why i always check the label :agree:

whereas everyone knows Indian quality equals not working at all. I don't have to check the label for made in India because India makes practically makes nothing for Western countries.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom