What's new

One Chinese Military Drone crashed in North China

this Dr 999 guy post an fake photo to take his stupidity out of his mini size brain`lol
just read all his clueless posts on PDF, it shows he has next to nothing knowledge but full of hot air and inferior complexity`how sad`:D
OH really mr chinese einstein ,then u should blame ur chinese websites which r posting such beautiful pics ,may be this one also is fake
crash2-165928_copy1.jpg

A People's Liberation Army unmanned stealth reconnaissance plane reportedly crashed near Xingtai in northern China's Hebei province in northern China on Wednesday during a drill.

The BZK-005 crashed and caused a fire in a forest by a village near Xingtai, the oldest city in north China, after taking off from Beijing's Shahe military airport. No villagers were injured. Military authorities set up a barrier around the crash site soon and moved away the wreckage at night, local residents said.

The aircraft was developed by Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (BUAA) and Harbin Aircraft Industry Group (HAIG) in 2005 as a medium/high altitude long range reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). The plane has a cruising speed of 150-180km/h, a service ceiling of 8,000m and can fly for up to 40 hours at a time.

The BZK-005 was unveiled briefly at the 2006 Zhuhai International Airshow.
Chinese UAV crashes in Hebei on training drill

well if u should call this fake pictures ,then u would call this true videos
an J-10 shot down F22
so a big lol for u man
0034.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OH really mr chinese einstein ,then u should blame ur chinese websites which r posting such beautiful pics ,may be this one also is fake
crash2-165928_copy1.jpg

A People's Liberation Army unmanned stealth reconnaissance plane reportedly crashed near Xingtai in northern China's Hebei province in northern China on Wednesday during a drill.

The BZK-005 crashed and caused a fire in a forest by a village near Xingtai, the oldest city in north China, after taking off from Beijing's Shahe military airport. No villagers were injured. Military authorities set up a barrier around the crash site soon and moved away the wreckage at night, local residents said.

The aircraft was developed by Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (BUAA) and Harbin Aircraft Industry Group (HAIG) in 2005 as a medium/high altitude long range reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). The plane has a cruising speed of 150-180km/h, a service ceiling of 8,000m and can fly for up to 40 hours at a time.

The BZK-005 was unveiled briefly at the 2006 Zhuhai International Airshow.
Chinese UAV crashes in Hebei on training drill

well if u should call this fake pictures ,then u would call this true videos
an J-10 shot down F22
so a big lol for u man
0034.gif

I don't think he ever claimed that China shot down an F-22.

tianchi2.jpg

Do you seriously think that this image is real? Have ever seen what happens to the surrounding areas whenever an aircraft crashes? How can you explain those trees still standing perfectly? No damage, nothing.

Here is what a real plane crash in a grass land would look like:
plane-crash-on-military-property.jpg

Plane crashed at MCAS Miramar - Marine Corps Air Station Miramar - Zimbio

See how much damage it did on the ground?

Bigger:
Plane-crash-in-Smolensk-R-001.jpg

Polish plane crash: pilots were not pressured to land | World news | guardian.co.uk

It's obvious that just by looking at the picture, it is photo shopped. UAVs can crash quite often, especially since China is relatively new in the field.

An airplane crashing is not like some feather dropping on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

tianchi2.jpg

Do you seriously think that this image is real? Have ever seen what happens to the surrounding areas whenever an aircraft crashes? How can you explain those trees still standing perfectly? No damage, nothing.

Bigger:

Polish plane crash: pilots were not pressured to land | World news | guardian.co.uk

It's obvious that just by looking at the picture, it is photo shopped. UAVs can crash quite often, especially since China is relatively new in the field.

let him be``he is just a funny troller with a IQ lower than indian everage```:D

everyone knows that photo is faked alone with the news, probably he knows it too``but he needs to take his pathetic frustration out anyway`lol

hey zab ,u have been previously pulling my leg that i lack comprehension skills ,but the fact is ur lacking that one mate.Who is saying he claimed that China shot down an F-22? Try to correlate the sentences i posted above it with this ,it was just a sharp sarcasm .But u took it seriously :hitwall:
tianchi2.jpg

Bigger:

Hey mate i can say exactly if it was a fake or not ,but if u say for the sake of trolling i would deny it,but i wont do that .
Your explanation is impractical about the pics ,infact i had better explanation than u that the pics shown here are fake
Now see the US's Unmanned Predator crash
RQ9PREDATORDRONECRASH.jpg

no tree is damaged, no damage to ground & there is no fire in uav as it is very rare

Now see the chinese drone crash
TIANCHICRASH.jpg

fire in uav that is very rare ,But the leaves are superimposed on wings that is very difficult to do photoshop

so all in all the crashed UAV pics may be fake ,but the news is right as it is posted on chinese websites .

UAVs can crash quite often, especially since China is relatively new in the field.
i agree . why china even US 's uav also crash ,nothing wrong in it .But honestly speaking i really dont know that this topic has been discussed ,u can see in my 3rd or 4th post that i requested the mod to delete this thread .But the way This Useless chinese member XYZ slammed me i got irritated ,so to send him a strong reply i posted the thing in post no# 31
Now u get me.

let him be``he is just a funny troller with a IQ lower than indian everage```:D

everyone knows that photo is faked alone with the news, probably he knows it too``but he needs to take his pathetic frustration out anyway`lol
well all i can say u r just a BIG BORE & nothing else ,having no fun in ur god damned pathetic life .Typical stereotype loud mouth .:bad:
Go & cry in front of mod & report this post that i posted here.

lol``a dimw1t's arse is buring`:D, we dont really know what kind of stupidity he wants to show us, does he use this faked news and pics to imply that 'made in China' $ucks or else

the funny part that in the 'Top 10 future weapons of CHINA' thread he said the J-20's canard sucks when confronted by members he cowardly avoided, thats what he posted
Well then what do u want i should write a novel to prove canards are useless,common man be practical .Do u think i am Ma%%%n,?having lots of time
but on this thread he actually taking times to find pictures to prove this faked picture and news are real``?

as the saying goes 'thief will never admit thievery'

lol``a dimw1t's arse is buring`:D, we dont really know what kind of stupidity he wants to show us, does he use this faked news and pics to imply that 'made in China' $ucks or else

the funny part that in the 'Top 10 future weapons of CHINA' thread he said the J-20's canard sucks when confronted by members he cowardly avoided, thats what he posted but on this thread he actually taking times to find pictures to prove this faked picture and news are real``?
another cowardly act ,typical low grade chinese thinking, hey fool i had posted a lot on canards do u want to see just http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/128212-top-10-future-weapons-china-17.html would find the answer.& i had posted the pics to prove that the crashed uav pics are indeed fake ,but u morron cant undertand anything .
Really a hopeless jackA$$$$:rofl:
as the saying goes 'thief will never admit thievery'
Well look who is calling us theif ,the whole world knows how u guys steal technology from other countries & this guy is calling us thiefs.
So again a big Lol for u
0034.gif

Back
Top Bottom