What's new

Online jobs-help wanted

Can you do computer graphics or web design?

aik forum bana lo trolling ka :lol:

Aray yaara, he is seriously asking an advice!! Baday ho advice do/guide karo..

But if you ace it..Mind you ..this can be real deal and way above any other mode of online work...

After youy have good understanding of Pips ..
Open an account with ZuluTrade .
You can do demo trade or real trade,bot if people like the way you trade you will get followers and per trade royalty as people will imitate your moves and you get paid for that while sat on your computer...

Is all this thing gonna work in India? Are they going to pay him fair?

Aray yaara, he is seriously asking an advice!! Baday ho advice do/guide karo..

Is all this thing gonna work in India? Are they going to pay him fair?

There are hundreds of indians i see on this website..
All depends on your deep knowledge of the trade and how you play the game..
People have made 10,000 USD a day on here...

Before jumping in...Do a deep study on the website i posted..Knowing the game is the most important thing..Or you lose..

Safriz I don't think that is a financially safe option for him, it is risky and can be ruinous. Best to look for a online job that is financially stable in the long run.

Abe udhaar kab wapis karega. Teri bottle ke liye paise diye the. Kam se kam ice kharidne ke liye to thode paise wapis kar.

raat gai baat gai ab eid per ana bottle de deen gay hamary pass pesy kahan se ayee gay sara din PDF sarai raat daru .:cheers:

I went and googled and found out this link, hope this will help you

Online Data Posting ? Earn Rs.15000/- per month

caution-sign2.jpg

Guys! Please take note that all these so called on-line get-rich-quick schemes are scams!!! Don't waste money on clicking these very attractive looking sites that promise you the Moon! It just doesn't work that way!

Do you realise that if these get-rich-quick schemes really worked, there would be no poverty in India? Everyone would be sitting at home or in cyber cafes earning thousands per month (Some promise you lakhs per month!!).

Don't touch this crap even with a barge pole! Now if you still want to go ahead and become a sucker, then go right ahead. It's your life! :smokin:

Try fiverr.com. you can offer to do anything you want for 5$ (you can easily make Rs. 10000-15000 pm). I work there for 2 years. First check out few offerings there to have an idea. It is best in its category. Money will be transfered to your PayPal account first then to bank automatically on your request.
If you are an expert/professional in your field then try freelancer.com or elance.com or odesk.com for big money.

Safriz I don't think that is a financially safe option for him, it is risky and can be ruinous. Best to look for a online job that is financially stable in the long run.

there is a way of doing it with demo account without putting in money..
But it will be too lengthy to explain..
Anybody interested should read the two websites i posted...
But yes forex trading is high risk..

Try fiverr.com. you can offer to do anything you want for 5$ (you can easily make Rs. 10000-15000). I work there for 2 years. First check out few offering there to have an idea. It is best in its category. Money will be transfered to your PayPal account first then to bank automatically on your request.
If you are an expert/professional in your field then try freelancer.com or elance.com or odesk.com for big money.

these websites work best for girls ::D

there is a way of doing it with demo account without putting in money..
But it will be too lengthy to explain..
Anybody interested should read the two websites i posted...
But yes forex trading is high risk..

these websites work best for girls ::D
I am not asking him to make video testimonials :D
For this you have to be a hot girl. :P
Well I work there for the last 2 years. It suits the best for students who are semi-experts and needs time for study. You can make good money by article writing or graphics designing.
For experts, freelancer or eLance type site works.

I use SEOCLERKS.com site and i got more then 80 orders from this site in only 2 months. Most successful and lovely site for me. According to earning point of view. I recommend all users to use SEOClerks site.

brothers,
i am struggling and is badly in need of a job without affecting my studies. I tried for part time jobs,but it doesn't really works for me.

I have tried myself for online jobs but couldn't find anything that really works.
I honestly request members to guide me to gain a job.

1.I can write articles for anything,anyone and anyway and has previously done that.
2.I can debate,has the capacity to evaluate a product/an item in any point of view.
3.I write scripts for plays,writes stories
4.I can teach fairly well
5.Likes to interact with foreigners.
To be contd....................

Please help me guys!
you can join climax

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom