What's new

I'm in Lisbon Portugal require a guidance

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear

All respected honourable members I'm now in Lisbon Portugal for my TRC process recently I have filled my documents here INSHALLAH I will successfully will bo locking my file very soon I'm only curious here as I don't know many people here and language barrier I must need a job here to get fully integrated in portugese system and my taxation

If any one here who can help guide me where I can get a job as everyone knows the situation in pak is not good I moved here any guidance or help getting a job here I have no high demands for job any type of help in searching or getting job will be appreciated.

Good luck bro, wish could help you. Hopefully you will find a job, have you tried fast food places to get by until you find a good earning job.

Dear

All respected honourable members I'm now in Lisbon Portugal for my TRC process recently I have filled my documents here INSHALLAH I will successfully will bo locking my file very soon I'm only curious here as I don't know many people here and language barrier I must need a job here to get fully integrated in portugese system and my taxation

If any one here who can help guide me where I can get a job as everyone knows the situation in pak is not good I moved here any guidance or help getting a job here I have no high demands for job any type of help in searching or getting job will be appreciated.
Go to this mosque on Friday prayer ... lots of good people and you will get help inshallah..

Lisbon Central Mosque
4.7(1.8K) · Mosque
R. Mesquita 2 · +351 21 387 4142

Good luck bro, wish could help you. Hopefully you will find a job, have you tried fast food places to get by until you find a good earning job.
Yes tried them but they have no vacancies

Go to this mosque on Friday prayer ... lots of good people and you will get help inshallah..

Lisbon Central Mosque
4.7(1.8K) · Mosque
R. Mesquita 2 · +351 21 387 4142
Thank u bro r u in Portugal

I was there but did only get contacts but no job yet don't know what to do

Bro, I had a vacant place near Setubal(Palmela resort) between 2007 and 2017, got rid of it at a loss. Did not find Portugal as dynamic as Spain in all respects. It's best if you try to move up North to the major economies in the future.
I wish I could help you, the only people I knew there were Estate agents, who can hardly understand English.

Lately Portugal has become an attractive destination for Pakistanis. I read that with $200,000 or something one could get a citizenship by investment. This is at least 1/2 or 1/5 of what other countries require.

Wouldnt be such a bad idea if more Pakistani's went there - I lived in Portugal( Lisboa ) for 2 years - and boy - but boy it is difficult to find halal food there !!!!

1 - They did not speak much in the way of English - so make every effort to learn the languate.

2 - World of advice - if someone offers to treat you with a bowl of "Cozido à portuguesa" - respectfully decline. While it may be the "portugese national dish" - it is an acquired taste..

3 - The default is everyone does bacalao no matter what - if you run into somewhere where the food is suspect.

4 - Lots of Moorish architecture still around if you know where to look.

I dont have much advice as i lived there as an expat on an all expenses paid deal so everything was done for me. I did not need to "engage with the state" as someone else's job was to do it for my on my behalf ( on top of paying all my bills etc.. ).

I loved living in portugal - beautiful country and people and fantastic weather. It was quite safe aswell when i was there many "decades ago". Not sure what it is like now.

You should try these out with the big latte -> https://pasteisdebelem.pt/en/ . Fantastic place - i loved it so much i was pretty much a resident.

One of my fondest memories there was not realising i was invited with a bunch of other blokes to a 'all female body painting exhibition' in Lisboa and being pleasently suprised 8-) how i found out when they walked by me... lol !!!!! I am taking that memory to the grave.

Last edited:
Thank you brothers I have started a post on my legal issue please reply and help me

Back
Top Bottom