What's new

Only 11% want Democracy

It is clear that the people do not have any procedure to appoint a khalifa. :thinktank:

^^ right now we dont even have a procedure to apply Democracy.

I am sure that is hardly a reply.

It is like saying that the sky is blue!

Please give some points that justifies what you wish to put forth instead of being wishy washy with meaningless statements.

it is too hard! :rofl:

Democracy doe not Deny the truth of Islam. Tell me where has it denied.
Democracy follows a different path.

well said. it is also said that the appointment of first caliph Abu Bakr was the result of Democracy. Infact it was first Islam that introduced democracy to the world.

actual democracy nowhere exists to this date. only controlled democracy exists.

it is too hard! :rofl:

Honestly, not one sentence of his in any thread has any depth.

This thread has raised interesting and important issues.

The sectarian violence is horrifying.

The historical schism cannot be overlooked.

And yet, if indeed there can be a Khalifat, it would bring some sanity.

Therefore, it is an interesting idea.

But then the question arises that if it has not been done so far through history, how is it being contemplated now.

Not a single person has been able to give a solution except giving vent to escapism.

To be frank, if some semblance of stability can be brought, it will not only help and save Pakistan, but also this hugely troubled subcontinent.

That is why I am interested in the mode how stability is brought and mindless violence becomes history!

Honestly, not one sentence of his in any thread has any depth.
This thread has raised interesting and important issues.
The sectarian violence is horrifying.
The historical schism cannot be overlooked.
And yet, if indeed there can be a Khalifat, it would bring some sanity.
Therefore, it is an interesting idea.
But then the question arises that if it has not been done so far through history, how is it being contemplated now.
Not a single person has been able to give a solution except giving vent to escapism.
To be frank, if some semblance of stability can be brought, it will not only help and save Pakistan, but also this hugely troubled subcontinent.
That is why I am interested in the mode how stability is brought and mindless violence becomes history!

it is a problem of past 1400 years, do you think they can solve it now? they only think of imposing their leaders on each other which they have been doing past 1400 years and calling them khalifas. logically If khilafat is from God then Khalifa too is required to be appointed by God.

Before the Holy Prophet (pbuh) all of the khalifas were directly appointed by GOD and all of the sects agree. they also agree on Imam Mahdi who will be the caliph will come in last times to save muslims and will establish government and khilafat in Mecca. So there is no differences in any of the sect wether it is shia or sunni.

it is a problem of past 1400 years, do you think they can solve it now? they only think of imposing their leaders on each other which they have been doing past 1400 years and calling them khalifas. logically If khilafat is from God then Khalifa too is required to be appointed by God.

Before the Holy Prophet (pbuh) all of the khalifas were directly appointed by GOD and all of the sects agree. they also agree on Imam Mahdi who will be the caliph will come in last times to save muslims and will establish government and khilafat in Mecca. So there is no differences in any of the sect wether it is shia or sunni.
Yes this problem can be solved and you have picture of Iqbal sir have you read Iqbal read Iqbal even he was against Democracy

Yes this problem can be solved and you have picture of Iqbal sir have you read Iqbal read Iqbal even he was against Democracy

LOL

that is why Iqbal has already advised muslims and east to make Tehran its Geneva that can change the fate of the entire globe (to betterment)

Tehran ho gar alame Mashriq ka Geneva
shayad kurra e arz ki taqdir badal jaye

It was Iqbal who forecasted the Islamic Revolution in Iran decades before its success.

O the iranian nation, i can see a person(mard e mujahid) is coming and he will break your shackles and chains to give you independence and i have seen that man coming from the window of your prison.

Frankly what Iqbal has told it is beyond the approach of the illiterates and you know the ratio of illiteracy.

LOL

Iqbal has already advised muslims and east to make Tehran its Geneva that can change the fate of the entire globe (to betterment)

Tehran ho gar alame Mashriq ka Geneva
shayad kurra e arz ki taqdir badal jaye

It was Iqbal who forecasted the Islamic Revolution in Iran decades before its success.

O the iranian nation, i can see a person(mard e mujahid) is coming and he will break your shackles and chains and i have seen that man coming from the window of your prison.

Frankly what Iqbal has told it is beyond the approach of the illiterates and you know the ratio of illiteracy.
Sir have you read this shair in which he says western democracy is worst than the Changaiz meaning its even more cruel than Changaiz

Sir have you read this shair in which he says western democracy is worst than the Changaiz meaning its even more cruel than Changaiz

juda ho deen siasat say
to reh jati hey changezi

If Religion is taken out of Politics then only Chengazi (barbaricism) is left behind.

First you think of making Tehran as Geneva of East as per Iqbal's advice. :coffee:

juda ho deen siasat say
to reh jati hey changezi

If Religion is taken out of Politics then only Chengazi (barbaricism) is left behind.

First you think of making Tehran as Geneva of East as per Iqbal's advice. :coffee:

The Shair I was talking about is in Iblees ki Majlis a Shura

The Shair I was talking about is in Iblees ki Majlis a Shura

The first Caliph of Majority of Muslims Hazrat Abu Bakr were appointed thru a democratic way!

About thirty three thousand people took pledge of loyalty (Bai'at) at the hand of Hadrat Abu Bakr in the mosque. The selection (or Election) of Hadrat Abu Bakr is a pointer towards Islamic Democracy and furnishes example for selection of a Leader for Ummat-i-Muslimah (Muslim Community) till the Day of Judgement. Hadrat ‘Ali took pledge of loyalty a few months later because he was busy in collecting various parts of the Holy Qur'an. Some other reasons have also been given for his delay in "Bai'at'' which are ignored here.
Hazrat Abu Bakr

Back
Top Bottom