What's new

Only 11% want Democracy

So,basically,majority of the Pakistanis want Sharia law to be implemented across the state.Hmm..isnt that one of the many things that the militants fighting against the Pakistani govt. are trying to do?

If someone starts slaughtering random people in the name of "peace" does it really mean he is promoting peace because he just says so? I will also let you answer your own question and hopefully you wont make a fool out of yourself.

There are many versions of democracy. We dont need western democracy nor the supposed democracy that we have

Then what kind of democracy we need?

Btw. can you tell that what are different versions of democracy?

Obviously its clear that your knowledge in this field is "POOR" and you base your opinion on mere assumptions.
You could have done at least wikipedia research before coming up with absurd posts that you are known for.

The Constitution of Medina (Arabic: صحیفة المدینه‎, Ṣaḥīfat al-Madīna), also known as the Charter of Medina, was drafted by the Islamic prophet Muhammad. It constituted a formal agreement between Muhammad and all of the significant tribes and families of Yathrib (later known as Medina), including Muslims, Jews, Christians[1] and pagans.[2][3] This constitution formed the basis of the future caliphate. The document was drawn up with the explicit concern of bringing to an end the bitter inter tribal fighting between the clans of the Aws (Aus) and Khazraj within Medina. To this effect it instituted a number of rights and responsibilities for the Muslim, Jewish, Christian and pagan communities of Medina bringing them within the fold of one community—the Ummah.[4]

Thanks for the history lesson. What it has to do with modern geopolitical reality is another question.

Yes, I object to a Muslim-centric Government structure by whatever name it's called. Dhimmitude is not a desirable state of affairs for non-Muslims.

Let me turn it around again so that you will see how it is potentially viewed by non-Muslims. I don't know any other way to illustrate the problem. I've done this once before...

The U.S. is going to be renamed the Christian States of America. Publicly rejecting the Godhood of Jesus is blasphemy and insult, punishable by death. Apostasy typically results in severe social stigma, death threats, beatings. If you are Muslim or Hindu, your ability to be elected to public office is nil.

Women must reveal their hair and faces. Church bells will be rung at regular intervals, as calls to prayer.

"But don't worry. You minority religions will be taken care of. We will allow you to practice your religion. Here's your religious-minority bill for the calendar year."

Would you be comfortable in such a system? Is it fair?

The only realistic solution in today's world is to allow people complete freedom to worship, and the government must not favor one religious group over another. By definition, a "Muslim Nation of XYZ" will favor Muslim citizens. Great for Muslims, not great for everyone else.

according to the west the likes of zardari are democrats lol. What do you expect the people to say to this kind of democracy

Thanks for the history lesson. What it has to do with modern geopolitical reality is another question.

Yes, I object to a Muslim-centric Government structure by whatever name it's called. Dhimmitude is not a desirable state of affairs for non-Muslims.

Let me turn it around again so that you will see how it is potentially viewed by non-Muslims. I don't know any other way to illustrate the problem. I've done this once before...

The U.S. is going to be renamed the Christian States of America. Publicly rejecting the Godhood of Jesus is blasphemy and insult, punishable by death. Apostasy typically results in severe social stigma, death threats, beatings. If you are Muslim or Hindu, your ability to be elected to public office is nil.

Women must reveal their hair and faces. Church bells will be rung at regular intervals, as calls to prayer.

"But don't worry. You minority religions will be taken care of. We will allow you to practice your religion. Here's your religious-minority bill for the calendar year."

The only realistic solution in today's world is to allow people complete freedom to worship, and the government must not favor one religious group over another. By definition, a "Muslim Nation of XYZ" will favor Muslim citizens. Great for Muslims, not great for everyone else.
Khilafat is the solution and it will be implemented sooner or later

Why can't we have a constitutional Khilafat .... that will make everyone happy.

Muslims with their Khilafat
Non Muslims with some form "democracy"/constitution in the system

Everyone is happy

Everyone is happy

I think we need food on the table and roof on our heads. Educated population. Democracy comes a long way down on my list

I think we need food on the table and roof on our heads. Educated population. Democracy comes a long way down on my list

Spot on - if you go to the first pages of this debate, look at what nomi has to say about this and he's just 100 percent on this - Democracy means failure, load shedding, ethnic and political strife, a failing economy, so those who want democracy in Pakistan, lets look at the foundation of democracy.

Democracy just does not exist simply by announcing it's existence - it has to have foundations, and none stronger than a strong economy and law and order to protect citizens and their property.

The problem with you that you just like to go around in circles chasing your own tail.

Your theocratic Christian state resembles nothing like Khalifa and Islamically speaking their is no such thing as Islamic state of xyz to begin with. The sad part is that you did not even comprehend this crystal clear history lesson and went on to make such absurd analogies to fit your lame argument. If Islamic rule of law (original one) was as barbaric as you make it out to be then the mecca constitution would not even included Chrisitan, pagans, and Jews as part of their community and infact they enjoyed more freedom because tribal conflicts were put to an end.
Also, you have no right to decide how Muslims should rule themselves and in fact this democracy deprives Muslims from practicing their religion to its full potential.

Everyone is happy

Khilafat is a system and its laws are entirely based on Quran and Sunnah

Pathetic, When you are in Minorities, you talk bout equal right to perform your religious rights. When you come to majority you talk bout Theocratic state...

Just bann on Burka have hurt you deep within, imagine what if all non Muslim state follow your path and convert into theocratic state??? Brother try to be human than Hindu or Muslim... non Muslims already living on edge in Muslim dominated country, by applying shariat you are forcing them further deep in chasm...

Pathetic, When you are in Minorities, you talk bout equal right to perform your religious rights. When you come to majority you talk bout Theocratic state...

Just bann on Burka have hurt you deep within, imagine what if all non Muslim state follow your path and convert into theocratic state??? Brother try to be human than Hindu or Muslim... non Muslims already living on edge in Muslim dominated country, by applying shariat you are forcing them further deep in chasm...
Sir we do because you say you are secular countries we never claimed to be secular stop being hypocrate

WE WANT KHILAFAT in PAKISTAN INSHAALLAH
ALLAH will Give us a system of ALLAH...............
n he will send khalifa inshaALLAH

The problem with you that you just like to go around in circles chasing your own tail.

You are right only in that the entire argument is painfully circular.

You cannot create such a system that is fair to non-Muslims. By definition, State-promoted religion will benefit those who are of that religion, and hurt those who are not.

When I point out that Sikhs and Hindus suffer discrimination, that Christians in the KSA cannot even build a Church, the response I get is "Those aren't real Khalifats, we'll get it right when it does happen."

What advantage would a Caliphate have over a republic that guarantees absolute freedom to worship?

WE WANT KHILAFAT in PAKISTAN INSHAALLAH
ALLAH will Give us a system of ALLAH...............
n he will send khalifa inshaALLAH

Khilafa or no Khilafa, as long as we are corrupt and dis honest, no system will work for us.

Back
Top Bottom