What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

That's another war the saudi royal might won , you are being tricked , away from iraq :lol:

Saudi SOF units have been operating in Yemen on ISR missions for a long time.

Change your signature pls.
I will chage after few hrs

looks like they got friendly environment there. This was quick.

Here comes the Naval blockade.

CA_RRqbVAAAG71z.jpg

[twitter=media]580914642475614208[/media]

@Mosamania - What did i tell you :D

@Horus

This @Superboy is not funny anymore. Can't you stop his nonsense or at least limit it in serious threads? It's not funny to read the same retarded comments in every thread. It was funny the first few times but not for the 1012th time.

Thanks.

@Kiarash

Slow done on the heroin for God's sake!

He's banned from this thread

You have nukes , but instead you gave them to iran ,

Was not Pakistani government and IAEA later said it was non-military in nature. If Iran has nukes it is the doing of your own scientists.

I wouldnt mind another location.. if you know what i mean.

In the end its national interest that should be our priority.. whatever serves the country is the best option... we have seen "ummah" real close... **** that... we gotta look for our interests now.. like other sane countries..
that ummah was all bullshit they used us and back stabbed us by supporting cave men screw all of them.. PAKISTAN ZIndabad ..

Was not Pakistani government and IAEA later said it was non-military in nature. If Iran has nukes it is the doing of your own scientists.
No one knows for sure , some say they were trained in italy , some say it was north korea , but most people point the finger at pakistan.

The saudis are indeed dumb , they go to any length to re-create the iraq war scenario, pathetic at best

I dont know if it was you but some one here told me that, before any op takes place, the supreme leader gives permission. Without his permission no operation can begin. In this case, what exactly Iran will achieve, if Irran is actually involved as presented by the arbis. And how do you take Israeli factor into account?

that ummah was all bullshit they used us and back stabbed us by supporting cave men screw all of them.. PAKISTAN ZIndabad ..

Now repeat the holy oath behind me..

Im loyal to the state of Pak.. **** sects or religious affiliations... loyality to my country and countrymen first.. and last... ameen... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom