What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

And how do you take Israeli factor into account?

I guess israelis are just sad , they are not being taken into account , it used to be every fight in the region was an israeli fight in the media , now they are just plain irrelevant.

No, i was talking about iranian supreme leader, only iran has it. My question was, if your supreme leader has given permission to creat pro shia milita grp in yemen to fight against sunnis, basically as told by arbis.
i doubt he gave such an order , if the houthis sympathize with iran , it's because of their hatred for the rich , like the shia's in eastern saudi arabia .

@KingMamba as i said.. there are always a few assholes in a big population.. what matters is that those assholes are purged... and dont reach a stage where they fuk up the whole equation.. if you know what i mean.

P.S: i used "explicit" language coz it adds flavour to the discussion aswell as you can express alot of emotions in just one work for e.g f...k. (* now this could be a f.. given at a moment of extreme sorrow or happiness).

Thanks.

Well, KSA has a track record of oppressing minorities and meddling in other's affairs. Am I surprised of KSA's aggression, no? Is this going to be a piece of cake? Perhaps not. Establishing a NFZ is one thing, earning legitimacy to a hugely corrupt and unpopular government is quite another.

The Sunni's hate for iran and the so called shia , so backfired , they shot themselves in the "foot"

i doubt he gave such an order , if the houthis sympathize with iran , it's because of their hatred for the rich , like the shia's in eastern saudi arabia .

If that is the scenario then, it is also possible that easter saudi arabia can see some action too. But in that case the only non possibility of this is that on their east is only sea and no land hence no movement of groups from other country.

If the number of jets stated is correct, i can safely say that Yemeni Air Force no longer exists or has been incapacitated.

Well, KSA has a track record of oppressing minorities and meddling in other's affairs. Am I surprised of KSA's aggression, no? Is this going to be a piece of cake? Perhaps not. Establishing a NFZ is one thing, earning legitimacy to a hugely corrupt and unpopular government is quite another.

Oppressing minorities by supporting Legitimate ELECTED Gov-President ? :crazy:

If that is the scenario then, it is also possible that easter saudi arabia can see some action too. But in that case the only non possibility of this is that on their east is only sea and no land hence no movement of groups from other country.

No , i don't think eastern saudi arabia will see any "action" , that was back in the 2011 , but i gave you a solid reason why saudi is made to intervene , if you go to dubai , you see there are two types of arabs , rich ones and filthy rich , that's the difference between sunni and shia in the arab world

Back
Top Bottom