What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

@Saif al-Arab

He's one of those Jordanians who look down at my people as second class people. Look what he said to me yesterday. Trust me I know his type, they're full of themselves for nothing. Last time he used insults against my family. I didn't respond in a bad way. He was going around saying he made me cry. Even though I know many times worse more insults than him.

And I just used the beginining of them. :rofl:

You can tell how buthurt he is over it. :lol:

If he says one more thing against my people I will use insults he's never heard of before from another universe.

yemenakhbar(d0t)com(slash)yemen-news(slash)162031(d0t)html

Houthis capture large amount of Saudi equipment as Saudi soldiers runaway

Reports on twitter that the houthis are preparing for invading KSA! Is this true.

The link is in arabic, can someone please translate it?

@Saif al-Arab please help

@Saif al-Arab

He's one of those Jordanians who look down at my people as second class people. Look what he said to me yesterday. Trust me I know his type, they're full of themselves for nothing. Last time he used insults against my family. I didn't respond in a bad way. He was going around saying he made me cry. Even though I know many times worse more insults than him.

And I just used the beginining of them. :rofl:

You can tell how buthurt he is over it. :lol:

If he says one more thing against my people I will use insults he's never heard of before from another universe.

It's not my table as we say. As I wrote I like you both and I am not taking sides. What I don't like is when two brothers are fighting and this kind of language. I might myself write "clown" and other smaller insults when I see it fit but those are considered normal here on PDF. I would never insult family, mother's etc. Just avoid it as it degrades your character. I am being honest here.

I know that you are against people who are speaking out against Hamas and Gaza and I understand where you are coming from to an extent as many are ignorant but you should counter them (if you disagree) in a better way.

Let us just discuss Yemen here.

Threads like this one should be in the Arab section of the forum. Far fewer clowns there.

Reports on twitter that the houthis are preparing for invading KSA! Is this true.

No, it's not. Rather follow the official channels than Twitter. Anyway I am on my phone but when I get back I will watch what is going on live. If you know Arabic you can easily find streams on the internet where there is news coverage 24/7.

@Saif al-Arab

Has nothing to do with Hamas. It's about his unprovoked degrading of my people. Like I said he treats us as second class even though I can bash his people so harshly.

As for Hamas and Gaza, he's says we're stateless. Now let any Jew, westerner or Arab try coming into Gaza and we will crush his skull. Unlike Jordan which military general was on live tv telling the world they surrender and got raped by Israel. Gaza alone is more independent than his joke country. Anyways, get back on topic. I didn't start this fight. He should keep my people out of mention.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's my reaction to that "article". It's nonsense. As I wrote follow the official channels.

I dont understand arabic so I dont know whats actually written in that article. Anyways can you please give me the official link?

@Saif al-Arab

Has nothing to do with Hamas. It's about his unprovoked degrading of my people. Like I said he treats us as second class even though I can bash his people so harshly.

As for Hamas and Gaza, he's says we're stateless. Now let any Jew, westerner or Arab try coming into Gaza and we will crush his skull. Unlike Jordan which military general was on live tv telling the world they surrender and got raped by Israel. Gaza alone is more independent than his joke country. Anyways, get back on topic. I didn't start this fight. He should keep my people out of mention.

I consider both Palestine and Jordan to be brotherly people and countries. I cannot be against any Arab country or people. I am not like certain Arabs that demonize Arabs that don't agree with their political views or whole Arab countries and their people because they are against the rulers of Arab country x or y. I don't care about sects or religion either on this front. It seems that peace between you is as likely as peace in the ME.:lol:

sorry guy but did you forget that Allah had to sent his greatest Prophet to save you from you Jahaliyah , in fact when Roman and Persian were able to make their own civilization , you arab were able to make Jahaliyah civilization .... it wasn't just era of Jahlyah but it was Jahaliyah civilization ... but for sure you are proud of it ...

for people who don't know ---> Jahaliyah = idiotism,stupidity

Stupidity? My ancestors invented writing, irrigation, the wheel, astronomy, literature and the concept of minutes that consists of 60 seconds and hour that consists of 60 minutes. You nomads adopted our system in everything when your non-civilised ancestors invaded babylon so much they made it their capital. History repeats itself now you use our semitic alphabet. You hate Arabs yet you say Eshq when you speak of love which is an ARABIC word. You greet each others with Salam, Sobeh/Asr bekheir which are ARABIC. Hell, you say mo'afagh and khod haviz which is also ARABIC.

Why copy us in everything if we're so stupid?

I noticed that posters are posting news without giving the sources. Most sources are Al Arabiya which is generally very unreliable specially in a crisis such as this.

Whenever I search the All Arabiya in other sources, I don't find them. It would be more useful to be more honest with posting news.

Stupidity? My ancestors invented writing, irrigation, the wheel, astronomy, literature and the concept of minutes that consists of 60 seconds and hour that consists of 60 minutes. You nomads adopted our system in everything when your non-civilised ancestors invaded babylon so much they made it their capital. History repeats itself now you use our semitic alphabet. You hate Arabs yet you say Eshq when you speak of love which is an ARABIC word. You greet each others with Salam, Sobeh/Asr bekheir which are ARABIC. Hell, you say mo'afagh and khod haviz which is also ARABIC.

I don't understand why we Arab users here and elsewhere (real life too) waste our precious life and the time we have left on this earth with those morons. They are sticking to us like mosquitos to humans in the summer somewhere in Finland. Fucking annoying. Like they want our attention all the time. The sheer ignorance too yet they want to appear like sophisticated and enlightened people. What a joke. Why don't they and their Mullah's not leave us alone? We don't have to be enemies or love each other. Just leave us alone and stop meddling in our internal affairs. I don't know what it is. It must be the 1400 year old trauma that still defines them.

I dont understand arabic so I dont know whats actually written in that article. Anyways can you please give me the official link?

I just entered that link on my phone. I cannot post any links here yet. Don't have the "rights" yet. In short it is not genuine news.

just go and reread Islamic history ... you were belong to Arab Jahliyah ( and this is really well proven specially in Sunni books ) and you were worst of humanity till Allah decide to show his power and his kindness to humanity and save you by sending Rasul Allah to you ... so don't try to fool yourself ...

Invade Saudi? houthis? try a better joke!

Invade Saudi? houthis? try a better joke!

You should have listened to Khaled al-Madani's (one of the Houthi spokesmen) speech where he threatened KSA, Egypt and all the Arab and Muslim countries that have taken part in the coalition so far. The Houthi's to my surprise have adopted identical slogans to those we have heard for 36 years in a row in Iran. "Death to USA, West, Israel" etc. chants. Yet they never touch them (don't have the balls or abilities) but instead spread their terrorism in the Arab world among mostly Muslims.

Apparently those are the people that our Farsi "friends" here claim will safe Yemen.

P.S.: He was high on qat.

:lol:

What did I told you Hazzy? Not worth it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom