What's new

Operation in Orakzai?

Janbaz

Reaction score
KOHAT: At least twelve militants have been killed and 13 hideouts and training camps destroyed in shelling and airstrikes in the Mamozai area of Upper Orakzai.
In Mamozai the shariah court was also destroyed where the Taliban held trial of criminals and alleged spies. The shariah court also served as the place where those found guilty were punished.

In central Kurram the security forces noticed the movement of large numbers of Tehrik-i-Taliban men towards the mountains of Tora Bora. Security forces then launched air and artillery strikes oon the fleeing Taliban The locals said the death toll may rise as 11 hideouts and training camps were completely razed.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | At least 12 militants killed in Orakzai strikes

i think most of of the militants will try to slip away either in disguises or to other areas. they know its a fatal blow. only those will fight who have nowhere else to go. PA should keep an eye on those who are fleeing.

I think the PA should end the disease once and for all with a followthrough opp in all suspeced areas.

Although Bajaur and Maulvi Faqir still concern me, he's on the lose and still active.

Janbaz:

""I think the PA should end the disease once and for all with a followthrough opp in all suspeced areas"".

Our corrupt leaders have already afflicted our beloved PA with a disease. Once proud defenders of the nation are waging "victories" on Pakistani soil now.

Our corrupt leaders have already afflicted our beloved PA with a disease. Once proud defenders of the nation are waging "victories" on Pakistani soil now.

Whatever the case, the Taliban are an enormous threat. And the victories on Pakistani soil have to take place, otherwise you'll find out that the Pakistan we know isnt there no more. Just see what the Afghan Taliban did?

Just let the army sit and the Talibs'll raze Taxila and what not. They'll repeat Bamiyan.

So you've gotta pick your battles. The battles being wage today are as much with foriegn threats as they are with local a menace.

Janbaz:

""I think the PA should end the disease once and for all with a followthrough opp in all suspeced areas"".

When you have these a holes on our soil who plan attacks throughout our country and kill innocent women and children what do you expect the Army to do. I am no supporter of PPP but i do support their policy against terrorism in Pakistan. The Taliban have threatened our existence as a nation, if we dont defeat them we wont have a country anymore.

Janbaz

“”Whatever the case, the Taliban are an enormous threat. And the victories on Pakistani soil have to take place, otherwise you'll find out that the Pakistan we know isnt there no more. Just see what the Afghan Taliban did?””

Pakistan is not that weak, no one can finish Pakistan, it will always be there. Pakistan will be better and stronger for ages to come.

“Pakistan as we know” is not a very pretty sight. With a convicted felon as president, and 2% of the population commanding 50% of its resources; with 34% of its population groaning under crass poverty, malnutrition, diseases, illiteracy, and injustice.

Janbaz
Pakistan is not that weak, no one can finish Pakistan, it will always be there. Pakistan will be better and stronger for ages to come.

Well, these termites will sure as hell over time erode our foundtions to have us crumble
A tree isnt toppled overnight, the pests gnaw their way through, just as the TTP is doing right now

Janbaz

“”Whatever the case, the Taliban are an enormous threat. And the victories on Pakistani soil have to take place, otherwise you'll find out that the Pakistan we know isnt there no more. Just see what the Afghan Taliban did?””

“Pakistan as we know” is not a very pretty sight. With a convicted felon as president, and 2% of the population commanding 50% of its resources; with 34% of its population groaning under crass poverty, malnutrition, diseases, illiteracy, and injustice.

Even the strongest country can fall if it lets armed gangs of fanatics take over it's cities, towns and villages. Pakistan is no exception.

The "Pakistan as we know it" is 10000 times better than the "Afghanistan as we know it" or the "'Islamic' Emirate of Waziristan" as we know it.

Back
Top Bottom