What's new

Opinion: Kashmir cause is finally dead

Ok, and? If more people in J&K are joining the army that means more and more people see the Indian army as a lucrative employer. The net result of this on a longer horizon will be that a very miniscule % of population, or only a fringe population will be left having sympathy for Pakistan.
I'll believe that the day your internet blackouts, troop to civilian ratio, autonomy etc is the same as what's on our side.

IWT kahi ni jaa ree

aap, at least is mudday pe aaram ki sans lo

humay bc jaanwar samajh rakha hai ? :tsk:

and its not all "fine and dandy", far from, nobody is pretending it is either

just not nearly as bad as some of you seem to be convinced of.. "bhot zulm hai" etc

nah

again, aap genuine normal IK's ko khoj lo and baat kar lo.. social media ka zamana hai, aaram se mil jayenge log and give you a proper idea/sitrep.

the AJK + GB thing is just rhetoric countering your lot claiming all of J/K here.
Okay. Maan liya. Let's call it a truce

who is saying it, a person who does not have a history prior to 1400Y and claims someone flies on the donkey with a sword.
None of you is Turks/ Arab but children of females captured by the invaders, from this land only.

Oh dear, another little indian manlet with a little weiner......... :disagree::

if it isn't already it should be. What hope do we have of to "liberate" Kashmir, when we ourselfs are nothing more than a slave country? 1 year ago, I would never have even thought this, but now after the events of the past year have shown us where we stand and where we are on the world stage. bottom dwellers with nukes.

Only real way to obtain Kashmir is by developing and enriching our country to a point where people of Kashmir would want to join us. Why would kashmirs want to join a perpetual beggar nation with no rule of law.

I get India has many problems as well, but they are a fast growing economy, and more importantly they have an independent foreign policy. Having said that, I doubt Kashmiris will give up without a fight. India will need to change the demographic drastically in the region to end calls for separation

This may seem wrong to some, but I am of the believe we should stop caring about liberating Kashmir. Generals keep this pipe dream in our heart to wave a perpetual carrot in front of us, while we give them the clothes off of our backs (close to half the budget) to fund their lavish lifestyles and DHAs. ... Lets just accept the staus quo and be done with it.

My only concern is the water flow. If India agrees to not divert the water and not attempt to take AK, we are fine. I get this is pretty much impossible.

Last edited:
India has numerous internal divisions, this last month only they have had countless communal riots and marches and conflict, prior to this they were after the Sikhs

PDM dooduses and their supporters created a situation where we can't take full advantage

But this is the time to use the situation hindutva has created to maximize the damage against india

Pakistan has 500 issues of their own.
We have had 7 lost decades as Pakistanis were hijacked by military Inc who worked with feudal to put us in abyss.
Pakistanis are paying the price and will keep paying but there is realization which is first thing to come out of the rut.
On the other side, Indian ppl said we don't want to learn from the blunders of Pakistan, we will do our own mistakes.
With rise of Hindu nationalism which does not give allowance to other minroties which has side kicked islamic extremism and bigotry in pakistan and amongst Muslims.
Well good for India, as a country does not need external enemies when they adopt religious extremism and bigotry.

I would be more than happy if you were right and all was fine and dandy and everybody came to an agreement on the status quo. and we collectively got out shit together. "Idhar tum, idhar hum" as the infamous saying goes. But

Thing is, I don't trust you guys with our rivers. Esp with the current thought who's in power. "Hum GB lenge". "IWT is wrong" bla bla

All these noises of capturing GB or any other things are just figments of our imagination...These are again typical masala BS that is paddled by BJP Govt to our voters....In actuality, both India and Pakistan know about their strength and weakness too...In the end, LOC will be the permanent border for peace in the region. And once the Kashmir issue is settled, rivers and those issues are just casually to pressurize Pakistan for the Kashmir issue. Otherwise, even none of the right-wing supporters will agree that India should not do any such inhuman task of blocking water to Pakistan even if you are our rivals.

Last edited:
All these noises of capturing GB or any other things are just figments of our imagination...These are again typical masala BS that is paddled by BJP Govt to our voters....In actuality, both India and Pakistan know about their strength and weakness too...In the end, LOC will be the permanent border for peace in the region. And once the Kashmir issue is settled, rivers and those issues are just casually to pressurize Pakistan for the Kashmir issue. Otherwise, even none of the right-wing supporters will agree that India should do such an inhuman task of blocking water to Pakistan even if you are our rivals.
I am fine with the status quo if the above guarantees are made. India is obv more than fine with the status quo. They can't ever hope to have AJK. Too hostile. Already having trouble with your part. Question is, will the kashmiris be fine with it? We can just make a deal without them. It'd be hell on our side too then.

Kashmir was part of INDIA since past 10,000 years. mark my words, with massive development works that are going on, you will see all the dissent disappear within 15 years

Humans hadn't even invented farming & agriculture 10,000 years ago, let alone civilization or the concept of kingdoms. Your government is brainwashing you with fake ancient history and you low IQ hindus are falling for it.

Oh dear, another little indian manlet with a little weiner......... :disagree::

measuring the **** sizes while another civilization compares the brain size of other civilizations. no wonder currently a hell hole :)

lol a spineless country with sold establishment/army and bankrupt economy is dreaming about liberating Kashmir . How funny , how will u fund the war , with duas and inshallah ?

measuring the **** sizes while another civilization compares the brain size of other civilizations. no wonder currently a hell hole :)

In that case why hasn't over 1.4 billion indians never invented any advanced sciences or technologies like the white or far eastern races have done?............:azn:

Though I may not agree with all of it, thank you. You made a sensible post after a while of trolling. I always figured you for a balanced person.
I try to be balanced and rational but it's human nature to be biased to one's own cause. Well that's what the entire human history has been and will be in the future.

In that case why hasn't over 1.4 billion indians never invented any advanced sciences or technologies like the white or far eastern races have done?............:azn:
DO NOT engage all of the Supremacists Indian Scum - all Pakistani members are requested to not reply to ANY Indian! Report their posts but DO NOT engage at all!

..breaking our own rules, aren't we ? :P

Back
Top Bottom