What's new

Options for Pakistan in dealing with Ind, US

sorry guys but if we are in a serious all out war with india for kashmir or india liberating balochistan like it did in bangladesh, pakistan will not win with convential, we need to go nuclear and lauch all our 240 nukes, after all india would destroy us.

U seriously need Help.....
Pakistan war with india for Kashmir...Balochistan liberated by india..Pakistan loosing war...going Nuclear??? WTF???
Launch all 240 nukes? where the hell did u come with that number? and the logic?
Okk i got it...u must be smoking some good sh1t....

U seriously need Help.....
Pakistan war with india for Kashmir...Balochistan liberated by india..Pakistan loosing war...going Nuclear??? WTF???
Launch all 240 nukes? where the hell did u come with that number? and the logic?
Okk i got it...u must be smoking some good sh1t....

ok bro we already are fighting with india for kashmir, whether it be guerilla warfare or whatnot. and we suspect india is helping the BLA terrorists.

and it is known that pakistan has 200+ nukes so i just rounded that up to 240.

Ur fighting??Guerilla warfare?...
Whats happening in kashmir is just target practice for the Indian army....
Kashmir is peaceful now...Things are normal over there...
U suspect india behind BLA??? What a load of crap? u can any real evidence?
Keep all the nukes..... Hav fun....

sorry guys but if we are in a serious all out war with india for kashmir or india liberating balochistan like it did in bangladesh, pakistan will not win with convential, we need to go nuclear and lauch all our 240 nukes, after all india would destroy us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ur fighting??Guerilla warfare?...
Whats happening in kashmir is just target practice for the Indian army....
Kashmir is peaceful now...Things are normal over there...
U suspect india behind BLA??? What a load of crap? u can any real evidence?
Keep all the nukes..... Hav fun....

haha target practice are you joking indians having so much trouble there trying to keep peace with kashmiris while kashmirs don't want anything to do with india.

haha things are normal over there thats why there was a black day in indian occupied kashmir when indian republic day came.

haha target practice are you joking indians having so much trouble there trying to keep peace with kashmiris while kashmirs don't want anything to do with india.

haha things are normal over there thats why there was a black day in indian occupied kashmir when indian republic day came.

Ur brainwashed mate....
In reality nothing gonna happen to kashmir....
Will remain an integral part of india...
And using nukes wont do good...will hav severe consequence to paksitan if u know what im talking about...

First of all the Title itself doesnt make any sense...
Options for Pak To deal with India and US....
These are 2 different Problems u know...
As far as India is concerned issues with pak include Kashmir and Cross border Terrorism..
For US its the Taliban and Al-qaida..

Ur brainwashed mate....
In reality nothing gonna happen to kashmir....
Will remain an integral part of india...
And using nukes wont do good...will hav severe consequence to paksitan if u know what im talking about...

if you know what i'm talking about 200 nukes can destroy the worlds atmosphere, hell destroy a country, by the time the nukes hit you, you wont be alive, and the rest of the world will live in an ice age.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

First of all the Title itself doesnt make any sense...
Options for Pak To deal with India and US....
These are 2 different Problems u know...
As far as India is concerned issues with pak include Kashmir and Cross border Terrorism..
For US its the Taliban and Al-qaida..

and pakistan issues with india is RAW terrorism and overpopulation as indians will jump over the border with pakistan once indians population turns to 2 billion.

and pakistan issues with the US is backstabbing and causing instability in the region

if you know what i'm talking about 200 nukes can destroy the worlds atmosphere, hell destroy a country, by the time the nukes hit you, you wont be alive, and the rest of the world will live in an ice age.

Is it pills, weed or cannibals????
Help me out please..

Is it pills, weed or cannibals????
Help me out please..

are you stupid please listen clearly, Michio Kaku (a renowned scientist) said 200 nukes can cause the world to live in an ice age... so i'd rather believe him than a indian whos average IQ is around 85

NATO / USA is a major threat , their Embassy is a threat as they supply funds to local malita along the Afghan border to carry out attacks on Pakistan gas pipelines and also on Pakistani interest.

Its a known fact when their "Trainers" and diplomats visit Pakistan - their is a hike in activity of negetive level

India has been a dormant foe for while - we should expect only trade from them and building dam issues

NATO / USA is a major threat , their Embassy is a threat as they supply funds to local malita along the Afghan border to carry out attacks on Pakistan gas pipelines and also on Pakistani interest.

Its a known fact when their "Trainers" and diplomats visit Pakistan - their is a hike in activity of negetive level

India has been a dormant foe for while - we should expect only trade from them and building dam issues

yup i have noticed that too.. everytime americans start somthing there is always a killing by taliban.

and yes, we want nothin to do with india.

What made you believe a common Pakistani does not want war with India ?
Many people would relish such an opportunity.

only the foolish think this way . fools and kids . so which are you?

start thinking constructive rather than destructive mate . it helps in the long run . war benefits no one . it just causes misery and untold suffering .

Hey leave the US/NATO out of it. They are outsiders and will soon leave. The fact is that Pakistan and India have to coexist as neighbours. India does not want war. War with India is not in Pakistan's best interests and surely Pakistanis too don't want war. What then are the circumstances that may lead to war despite neither country wanting war? The answer is there for all to see. It is these misguided guided missiles called jihadis or terrorists who reside in Pakistan, they 'eat your salt' (to use a common idiom), kill and maim Pakistanis by the hundreds almost everyday and they, every once in a while also conduct adventure activities in India. They kill and maim Indians by the hundreds. To this end, they take the help of certain like minded Indians, even though, the planners, masterminds and the financiers are all Pakistanis. This is the single most inflammable factor which can cause war between the two countries. The Pakistani governmental agencies (and in this I include the Army as armies are organs of the government) have to simply win this internal war against the terrorists. If the common Pakistani does not want war with India, then the government elected by the common Pakistani will not want war. If the Pakistani government wins the war against the terrorists and subdues them, then possibilities of another Indo-Pak war in the future will recede and both countries can get on with the job of nation building and pulling our millions out of poverty.

That is the only lasting solution. This business of threatening to pull out XI Corps (7 and 9 Infantry Divisions) from Waziristan and sending them to the east and causing the Americans to panic and convince the Indians to back off as otherwise the WOT will suffer can not go on indefinitely.

good suggestion but waste of time. not much will change.
earlier Pak was having US now they have China.
India wont attack Pak unlesstroubled by misadventures as Kargil or Mumbai. prevent those incidences & you will have no reason to look with suspision towards India.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!

u r missing the question i asked.... what is the level of training of this military/civilian leadership regarding when to or when not to use these nuclear weapons. cause millions of lives are dependent on the level of their training/education on the subject. Cause frankly if the only critaria is "THEY ARE WISE ENOUGH BY EXPERIENCE" than v r in some deep triouble on both side

Back
Top Bottom