What's new

OSINT analysis establishes another Missing Person as a BLF terrorist.

For the least, GoP has to sit and draw the line with Social Media platforms operating in Pakistan. For the time being, it appears to be we are helpless, GoP is clueless and has no interest to straighten this up.

Needs to be done on an urgent basis. I hope the new government takes serious steps to regulate social media usage in Pakistan. Also takes serious action against the likes of Twitter. A complete ban should not be out of the question. Social media has caused havoc in the US during elections. It has the potential to spread a lot of misinformation. These are platforms that were used to wreak havoc in foreign lands by the deep state, but even the US wasn't spared. The government needs to define the redlines. If social media giants don't adhere to these redlines penalties should follow.

Last edited:
D_i1RBdWwAMKnrj.jpeg
looks like we pressed some nerves .....the second picture shared by T sympathiser matches to the dead guy...

anyway of knowing the location of the so called internet baluch? strange spelling it baluch and not Baloch!
not until you hack the accounts or contact the S.M company...the guy is on FB & Twitter, it is like a group....one person responded to PDF tweet and then handful of "Baluch" also started poping up here and their :D

Are blf and bla different entities?
yep...there are as many as dozen groups operating out of Balochistan...to name a few

• Baloch Republican Army - BRA
  • Balochistan Liberation Army - BLA
  • Baloch Liberation Front - BLF
  • Baloch Republican Guard - BRG
  • Lashkar - e -Balochistan - LB
  • United Baloch Army - UBA

It is of no surprise that accounts like us were on target list and the reason given is "violating Indian Law" which is nothing less than laughable online joke by Twitter.

I can understand and India based operated account to be banned under violating Indian Law.
What has it to do with Pakistan based twitter account. Indian Law is not applicable on Pakistanis in there own land.

At best Twitter could have said, its been banned for violating its rule.
None the less, freedom of expression based on facts without hurting others should never be banned.

I can understand and India based operated account to be banned under violating Indian Law.
What has it to do with Pakistan based twitter account. Indian Law is not applicable on Pakistanis in there own land.

None the less, freedom of expression based on facts without hurting others should never be banned.

Do you think my post was merely a blank shot? In-fact been receiving E-mails and that's not just me but many more. All of those Twitter shares were only quoting Articles... isn't that funny?

Was going through my phone and found this which had collected back them. We have surely upset some nasty people.:p:8-)View attachment 591535

Crawled under their skin. They are upset as we had them... Bravo.

Do you think my post was merely a blank shot? In-fact been receiving E-mails and that's not just me but many more. All of those Twitter shares were only quoting Articles... isn't that funny?

Probably you fall in trap by quoting an article that was from a media house that violated Indian Laws and Twitter considered you as an alliance to the media house and there algo didnt made the right decisions.

None the less create a synonym account and keep enjouying..followers will come back...
Thats what major companies do to overcome bans by various countries or ISPs :p

Probably you fall in trap by quoting an article that was from a media house that violated Indian Laws and Twitter considered you as an alliance to the media house and there algo didnt made the right decisions.

I know what I was doing... lol. Those tweets weren't in sequence rather had month time duration and from credible sources. However, Emails clearly mentioned that I violating Indian Law and firstly I laughed.

None the less create a synonym account and keep enjouying..followers will come back...
Thats what major companies do to overcome bans by various countries or ISPs :p
Haven't done yet but will think about that. :D

My account was suspended for violating Indian Law, I didnot share any article, I barely tweeted on Kashmir issue.

however i did take on Indian troll army....all of them jumped back at me and the next morning i woke up, my account was suspended......

Back
Top Bottom