What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

this $ucks big time, disgusting on part of the hindu frantics.

I guess India is no difference from the muslim countries even...... they would slaughter men for eating porks and in India same is done for consumption of beef.
-
exactly!
Except the part where you said people in Muslim countries get killed for eating pork.
That you just pulled out of your @ss.
Nice try tho, maybe next time come up with a lie that's not this easy to call out. ;)

Dalit eats beef, never heard about it. :blink: what a propaganda article and the army of fools believing in it. :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets see what u would say if I visit Pakistan and start looking for pork chops.:pakistan:

I would say more power to you.
You people don't seem to understand that Muslims are not as petty as Hindus.
We don't care what you people eat.
You can eat rocks for all we care.
And just about every Muslim country has pork available if there is a demand for it.

And just about every Muslim country has pork available if there is a demand for it.

Once a malaysian delegation came to a well known hotel in Delhi and asked the hotel authority not to have pork in their kitchen till their stay in the hotel.

And many of my muslim friends refrain from eating in international airlines because they serve pork also.

Once a malaysian delegation came to a well known hotel in Delhi and asked the hotel authority not to have pork in their kitchen till their stay in the hotel.

And many of my muslim friends refrain from eating in international airlines because they serve pork also.

so?
Did they beat or murder anyone for it?

And people can ask for the moon, don't mean they will get it.

so?
Did they beat or murder anyone for it?

And people can ask for the moon, don't mean they will get it.

beef is readily available in Hyderabad but how come people ask for that in University canteen where people have common kitchen.

wow!!!!! Dalits eat beef, never heard of it. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Dalit eats beef, never heard about it. :blink: what a propaganda article and the army of fools believing in it. :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

beef is readily available in Hyderabad but how come people ask for that in University canteen where people have common kitchen.

There are many things that you may not have heard about. Doesn't mean that they don't exist.

It was not in the university canteen, but in a hostel canteen where 1,200 Dalit students were resident. They were attacked by outsiders who were not hostel members.

Try not to act smart. Read the facts first.

May be it is just me but I think they are far more petty and hypocrites.

They treat their minorities as second class in almost every country where they are majority.

And make ever increasing demands when they are in minority.

The world is fed up of your shenanighans and you are beginning to see the reactions. Just the beginning for now...

It may become a deluge if they don't start delivering what they demand of others.

May be it is just me but I think they are far more petty and hypocrites.

They treat their minorities as second class in almost every country where they are majority.

And make ever increasing demands when they are in minority.

The world is fed up of your shenanighans and you are beginning to see the reactions. Just the beginning for now...

It may become a deluge if they don't start delivering what they demand of others.

Generalizations of all sorts are deceptive and misleading.

Back
Top Bottom