What's new

Our friendship with Bangladesh

Is Our Friendship with Bangladesh justified at all?

• Total voters
@Naveed...I respect ur sentiment....of course neither i want to change you....because the issue is we should try to change the perception of people where there is a mutual interest of relationship...from your sentiment it seems like you are justifying that you dont like Indian from 1947?? That signifies that simply because India is a predominantly Hindu state...so based on religion you have the hatred that anything that is associated with India....you would love it to hate them....so i am sorry man..i dont have any point to argue with you..If you love to hate Indian since 1947..when there is not any major incident that has happened between India and BD(At that time Pak)...it seems like people like you love to hate India...And remeber in this world every neighour has always some thing of the other kind of problem with their neighour...International border between 2 countries is not so issue free apart from Europe in exception...

To your another argument....I never told that India has fascilitated Shantibahini without any reason....In international relation there is not a college level love affair where one party will do everything without expecting any benifit...Of course India saw opportunity in creation of BD as a politically advantageous situation and that is why they facilitated....but again the concept of separation was not the idea of India...it was you guys who intiated the concept of separation from Pak...not India...so if you will really like to blame India for india fascilitating Mukhthi Bahini then rather than blaming the effect you should blame the cause of the concept of separation from Pakistan.......

To your another argument about India wants a vessel state...of course i dont understand what is the significance of Vessel state....but the question is Why should India want it to be.....this is a unnecessary perception created by you and your team...please dont think i am like to change your thought process........

Kanishka, mere bahut friends hai,jo hai indian.parantu ab jo tumhara mulk humare sath kar rahe hain by killing,firing,taking over our land,spreading rumorss against our trade in foreign and so many reasons....yeh mujhe aur bangal ki baaki admi matlab entire awam e bangal ki dil mein bharat ke khilaf nafrat paida kiya ha.aur bharat hi responsible hain, is ke liye.aur agar tumhe sach maloom karna hain to bengal mein aao,dekho,aur uske baad ...tum samjho gay haqiqat kya hain,aur kyun itna hatred hain bharat k khilaf

RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL BANGLADESHI, PAKISTANI BROTHERS & ALSO TO THE BHARTI.Barkaton wala maheena mah-e-RAMZAN karim mein Allah
Ki rehmateen hum sab ke liye nazeel ho,ameen:tup::)

BANGLADESH , PAKISTAN NEEDS TO WORK UNITEDLY.ONLY THIS CAN PROTECT OUR LAND,PEOPLE FROM INDIAN

BANGLADESH , PAKISTAN NEEDS TO WORK UNITEDLY.ONLY THIS CAN PROTECT OUR LAND,PEOPLE FROM INDIAN

Just quick thought, why would Bangladesh require Pakistan unity now to protect your land after Bangladesh needed India in 1971 ??

If you looking honest trustworthy friendship with Pakistan, please change it back to good old days instead backstabbing ! ;)

(reject?)

bhai u'log mujib aur uski mirjafor league awam e league tha.mujib wants to be the dectator of pakistan by poltical means,bhutto and yahya
was another culprit of this game.aur haan hum log kabhi bhi back stabbing nahi ki . yahya ,bhutto aur mujib jasa mir jafor k liye pakistan devide hua hai.
india just take the chance.kyunki bharat ko maloom tha agar dono pakistan ek bana rhe uski liye khatra hai.aur ha,bangal ko punjabi army,rajakar se hatred hain aap logon say nahi.aapka ghussa jaej lakin is may hum logon ka koi galti nahi,mujib,uski party ka caders aur malaun mil kay yeh kiya.aur jab mujib ****** murder hua , mulk kay awam ek doosray ko mithai baata aur kaha " faraun khatam hua " on 75.apko main wc ka incident hi baata du.entire bd was in mourn of india's victory.aur abhi bhi is mulk main pakistani matlab bhai , indian matlab malaun jis k sath dosti kabhi nahi.lakin mujib k beti aur uski party k liye aap log yeh sochte hain....jo ki galat.aur agar aap history dekho gay toh jaan sakoge...yahya aur bhutto media bhi control kiya tha.aur idhar same thing kiya tha mujib...bewakuf bangal socha mujib wants freeom , but during baksal they become able to know what mujib wanted and how they were fooled by him.is liye hi mujib ki qatal hua hain.aur humari sabse bada identity hain hum musolman hain,mujib ki beti toh bismillah ki meaning change kardala,allah ke upar emaan vo bhi remove kardala.jo aap log soch rhe ho,we're not that types of.agar bhutto masacar nahi karti aur mujib ko power handover kar deti, toh baksal 75 ki pahle hi hota.aur agar asa hota toh is part ko bewakuf ko maloom chalta akhir ye chij kya chahti hai.aur uska kahani us waqt hi khatam hota pak bhi united hota.lakin yeh teen busterds k liye ye hua.afsos ! Quaid E Azm zinda hota.so backstabbing bangal nahi bhai,hum dono ka common dushman india kar rha hain.

Really Guys..You BD friends have such a fake argument....India is an enemy becuase india kills people in Border...Man..if you guys have so much of love and affinity with Pakistan then why you gets separated in not less than 24 years??? Any way...I dont want to bring India here but again someone has just pulled up and reference about india so .....
Kaniska ! hum sab muslims ha aur tum log qafir malaun.In Islam , " All The Muslims Are Brother ". For Us , humara pehla identity ha
ham muslim ha,bhai ha,uske bad hum pakistani,bangladeshi,indian,palestaini etc people.Aur 71 ! baat agar 71 kay ha , toh sirf yahi bolna ha,hum kabhi separation nahi chaha.lakin bhutto ki waja say aur tumhara pyare bharat mata aur uski randi dost ,meer jafer mujib k liye hua.actualy,mujib bhi aisa nahi chaha.after arrested and going to pak,mujib said this to yahya : ‘...I told you it will be confederation. This is also between you and me... You leave it to me,.. absolutely leave it to me. Trust me... My idea was we will live together and we will rule this country. You know the occupation (Indian) army is there.'
Now sawal uthta ha toh kyun aisa hua.jawab ha : Mujib Wanted To Be The Dictator Of Pakistan With Yahya's Help.Bhutto
Want The Same,lakin bhutto g naraj hua kyunki yahya was supportin mujib.main question was not who is majority who is minority,it was who become the ultimate winner to use army and rule pakistan.yahya want to help mujib,bhutto become angry on this and with america's help jo drama kia..pakistan become separated.kyun ki mujib jab dekha yahya in trouble,bhutto is takin america's help aur mujhe bhi p.m hona ha toh kyun na india ko sath de aur yahya ko pressure de.lakin yeh faida india loota
aur east pakistab ka youth ko bola " pak ke sath kabhi nahi ".aur mujib ka dictatory ka proof baksal ,formation of rakkhi bahini by RAW.
Mujib ka matlb p.m hone say tha..is liye hi wo india ko sath dia hamesha.uska motto tha p.m hona hai kisi bhi keemat par.wo is liye india ko kuch nahi bola , kyunki yeh ek rasta tha usko president hone ka.pakistan use torchure bhi nahi kia tha pak,lakin mujib bola : mujhe paper bhi nahi deta .after indipendence he mortgadge us to india.and now !!
your peoples are killin our man,takin our land......
aur ek baat , all the muslims are united,dont worry, in future we'll become one unit and war against u jointly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom