What's new

Our friendship with Bangladesh

Is Our Friendship with Bangladesh justified at all?

• Total voters

Imran

New Recruit

Reaction score
I think the title tells everything. So friends what's your opinion.

( mod pls don't regard it as for flaming bait, I want to have it for a clear discussion)

Any posts with flaming will be deleted my friend dont worry.

In my opninion its ok to have have a friendship between both countries. Why? because i believe its interest of the both countries. Both countries will be having benefits military vice and economic vice.

Having bad relations with a country is bad for a country, now you look at this, currently our economy is so much higher than before. Why do you think this is? Its because United States support, sanctions lifted, good relations with India.

Right now, there isn't any country who we have bad relations with thus everything is seems to be going fine, once the relations between India and Pakistan get soar result will be on economy, trade and military.

Originally posted by Imran@Oct 29 2005, 08:09 PM
I think the title tells everything. So friends what's your opinion.

( mod pls don't regard it as for flaming bait, I want to have it for a clear discussion)
[post=1660]Quoted post[/post]​

Absolutly...........NOT!!

"In my opninion its ok to have have a friendship between both countries. Why? because i believe its interest of the both countries. Both countries will be having benefits military vice and economic vice."

No we wont.Right know Pakistan is in its Golden days economicly and Politicaly Wise.There is absolutly no reason we should be friends with Bangladesh.We will have nothing to gain.They betrayed us once and let me assure you they will do it again.I am telling you this from my heart ,there will be nothing to gain at ALL just backstabing.

No we wont.Right know Pakistan  is in its Golden days economicly and Politicaly Wise.There is absolutly no reason we should be friends with Bangladesh.We will have nothing to gain.They betrayed us once and let me assure you they will do it again.I am telling you this from my heart ,there will be nothing to gain at ALL just backstabing.

Yes they did back stab us, but becuase they wanted to have a brigther future.Before the separtion pakistan and bangladesh were very very very poor.The separtion between these countries was a blessing in disgue.Now both countries are devloping but pakistan is now devloping much faster then ever before.

Originally posted by Awais@Oct 29 2005, 11:45 PM
Yes  they did back stab us, but becuase they wanted to have a brigther future.Before the separtion pakistan and bangladesh were very very very poor.The separtion between these countries was a blessing in disgue.Now both countries are devloping but pakistan is now devloping much faster then ever before.
[post=1684]Quoted post[/post]​

No they Back-stabed us cause they chose to listen to India they fought along side OUR worst enemy so how can we consider then as Pakistani's.All the thirsty Pakistani-Bengali Generals wanted power so they betrayed us....You call it a blessing when a nation goes in to a Civil war and then Half the population joins your Worst enemy.How do we know that they wont back-stab us AGAIN.If any of you can name what we will gain my views will change but that wont happen because, there is nothing we gain from friendship from Bangladesh....ABSOLUTLY NOTHING

Originally posted by Kaiser@Oct 30 2005, 12:30 AM
No they Back-stabed us cause they chose to listen to India they fought along side OUR worst enemy so how can we consider then as Pakistani's.All the thirsty Pakistani-Bengali Generals wanted power so they betrayed us....You call it a blessing when a nation goes in to a Civil war and then Half the population joins your Worst enemy.How do we know that they wont back-stab us AGAIN.If any of you can name what we will gain my views will change but that wont happen because, there is nothing we gain from friendship from Bangladesh....ABSOLUTLY NOTHING
[post=1686]Quoted post[/post]​

Back then all they wanted was freedom.And they were willing to do anything to get it.But as i said before, it was a blessing in disgue.If bangladesh was still with us, we would been a very underdevloped country.Just look at the world record books.Bangladesh was the most corrpert country in 2004.And it came as the 2nd most corrept country this year.So just think, if bangladesh was still with pakistan.What damage it could've done to pakistan, and what damage could've pakistan have done to bangladesh.The separtion is good for both countries.We are better off being friends with them.

Note: The source where i got that bangladesh was the most currpted country in the world was "guinness world records 2006" from my school library

Originally posted by Awais@Oct 29 2005, 11:45 PM
Yes  they did back stab us, but becuase they wanted to have a brigther future.Before the separtion pakistan and bangladesh were very very very poor.The separtion between these countries was a blessing in disgue.Now both countries are devloping but pakistan is now devloping much faster then ever before.
[post=1684]Quoted post[/post]​
yes they did back stab us, but becouse they where lead to believe we did not care for them and the indian raw used that baffoon yahya to quite an extent.

pakistan was killed from using indin airspace thus we couldnt send relief by air to our brothers.

the crafty indians parked a aircraft carrier in the bay of bangal so made it harder to send relief by boats!

and the indian raw cells and agents like mujib said things like.

"they intentionaly did not help us when we had a flood.

they intentionaly mistreat us. they think we are second class citizens. they are a muslim brother but they are not us" and hence the bangladeshi peoples revolted.

the intelectuals in bangladesh till this day march out side the bengali parliment on every 14th of august to protest the seperation and celebrate Pakistans independance day. they want us to once more unite!!

back then the peoples of bangladesh where ill educated, illitrat, even the litle news they had which was mostly indian propoganda was look at with angry eyes and red out to the listers in angry and somewhat personal tone!

and NO our relation is not justified.

they are according to the words of ALLAH closer then our blood for they are the bearers and the speakers of the trueth. and our relation with our brothers needs not justification!

Originally posted by Awais@Oct 30 2005, 02:59 AM
Back then all they wanted was freedom.And they were willing to do anything to get it.But as i said before, it was a blessing in disgue.If bangladesh was still with us, we would been a very underdevloped country.Just look at the world record books.Bangladesh was the most corrpert country in 2004.And it came as the 2nd most corrept country this year.So just think, if bangladesh was still with pakistan.What damage it could've done to pakistan, and what damage could've pakistan have done to bangladesh.The separtion is good for both countries.We are better off being friends with them. 

Note: The source where i got that bangladesh was the most currpted country in the world was "guinness world records 2006" from my school library :bunny:
[post=1696]Quoted post[/post]​
oh i see.

took me time to figure out your mis interpretaion of the word PAK IS TAAN

ie LAND OF THE PURE/CLEAN/BLESSED/MUSLIMS

I think the frnd ship is justified beceuse we can still gain many advantages fron bangladesh!

Originally posted by Srirangan@Nov 2 2005, 10:19 AM
Golden days?
[post=2068]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya, He has been getting too much gold these days.

No, I don't understand what you mean by PML-Q what does it stands for? Isn't Quaid-e-azam political movement?

Originally posted by Me 262@Nov 2 2005, 03:13 PM
By the way, what do you call the looting of aid convoys by lahori / nwfp gangs as?

khidmate barai insaniyat? lol
The above indicator usually measure macroeconomic corruption (as I read about bangladesh and its politics).  Though the macroeconomic corruption has gone down under Mush / Shaukat but endemic corruption is still there in pakistan (looting of convoys, rishwat, storing of "aid" as pointed out by western agencies instead of going to Azad Kashmir).
Bachu, don't worry!!   After somewhile when chaudhries of PML-Q take over, we will again return to the "glory days" of the past....  you know what I am talkin' about!! 
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

But I think Bangladesh is more interested in getting arms from Pakistan and getting global coverage as an Islamic nation.

To international politics, tiny Bangladesh is regarded as an insignificant ally of India, nobody hears to its voice. That's why she needs Pakistan !
bangladesh wants to get to the laps of China through Pakistan and also wants a good advertisement in Arab world as an Islamic state.
When these goals are achieved ,Pakistan will be again rejected like in 1971.

Remember Bangladesh has two goals in the international arena:
1. Strong friendship of China in order to counter India and to improve economy
2. Getting aid from the Arab nations

I can't see Pakistan's name in any longterm friendship scheme of Bangladesh .

Originally posted by Imran@Nov 5 2005, 07:55 AM
But I think Bangladesh is more interested in getting arms from Pakistan and getting global coverage as an Islamic nation. 

To international politics, tiny Bangladesh is regarded as an insignificant ally of India, nobody hears to its voice. That's why she needs Pakistan !
bangladesh wants to get to the laps of China through Pakistan and also wants a good advertisement in Arab world as an Islamic state.
When these goals are achieved ,Pakistan will be again rejected like in 1971.

Remember Bangladesh has two goals in the international arena:
1. Strong friendship of China in order to counter India and to improve economy
2. Getting aid from the Arab nations

I can't see Pakistan's name in any longterm friendship scheme of Bangladesh . 
[post=2291]Quoted post[/post]​
stole my words.

just like pakistan and palestine.

all we want is the world to think we are muslims. we reali doent care how many guys per muslim wemon the jews gang bang the arab wemon. all we are interested in is videos etc so we can enjoy the show

we want arab investment.

they are arabs. we are indus valley folk.

mohammed said to nationalise and care more about your skin colour then your kalma. ALLAH is not at all important. mony is more important and fame. i think the bagladeshi brothers get this point now. that the world is reali like civilisation game. its all a game all about how many points you score as a nation some idiots actualy believe this like sychosaint from PDF)

also who cares about chechyans?? why the F they want us to give a feck.

its their own problem and kashmir we will gain land and strategic advantage over india.

who gives a damn about how many volts they put through kashmiri wemons nipples.

all i say is put them pics on net so we can all enjoy!

am i right imran?
ALLAH doesnt exist.

there is no such thing as islam
(im being sarcastic)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom