What's new

Our neighbour Pakistan is on the brink of collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Pakistan army but all of its top brass including mushraff and kayani are incompetent drunkard.

pakistan collapse is inevitable ,as the extremists are getting out of pakistan army's control.Sooner or later they would take control of pakistan & no body
could do nothing about it

At this age you should be praying for forgiveness not shouting useless comments. I think you have totally gone cuckoo, happens at your age.

Pakistan can never ever be collapsed, Inshallah. This nation is build to stay forever.

There is a saying about this nation, no matters what storm comes, Pakistan is the only nation that stands high & tall against any threats, bowing infront of anyone is not in the nature of this nation. The black days will become our history & will be a tool for strengthen the Unity & Nationalism of our motherland Pakistan.

Recent developments are that TTP is splitted, this is just a beggining, just wait & watch, Inshallah victory is ours.:pakistan:

Long Live PAKISTAN:smitten::pakistan::pakistan:

Doesn't this topics ever grow old?:sick:

At this age you should be praying for forgiveness not shouting useless comments. I think you have totally gone cuckoo, happens at your age.

Don't worry bro, Mods will take care of this troll, he is three times banned troll.

Nope sir. Im sorry but I would have to disagree. We need an ethically and otherwise honest, sincere and patriotic populous.........Then the leaders will be dealt with automatically.
100% agree

Time to delete this thread. Clearly created to incense & inflame the Pakistani members here.

This refrain has been going on since a while - at least since the 1950s - the point is Pakistan is perpetually moving toward collapse but somehow manages to come back from the brink. In 1950s and 1960s - cold war, 1970s - China and US reconcile medium, 1980s - Afghan war, 1990s - don't know - 2000s - War on Terror - someone or the other keeps bailing Pakistan out.

well you F****** little MORON its more like a WISH of EXTREMEST INDIANS LIKE YOU..
Pakistan Was BUILT TO LAST FOREVER AND IT WILL By The GRACE OF ALLAH..
and since there is nothing you can do about it so YOU JUST SIT and THERE DREAM ABOUT IT.......
i really wish i could burst outta your computer screen and taught a few "Enlightening lessons" about stability OF PAKISTAN

Pakistan can never ever be collapsed, Inshallah. This nation is build to stay forever.

There is a saying about this nation, no matters what storm comes, Pakistan is the only nation that stands high & tall against any threats, bowing infront of anyone is not in the nature of this nation. The black days will become our history & will be a tool for strengthen the Unity & Nationalism of our motherland Pakistan.

Recent developments are that TTP is splitted, this is just a beggining, just wait & watch, Inshallah victory is ours.:pakistan:

Long Live PAKISTAN:smitten::pakistan::pakistan:

Who said pakistan can't collapse? It was british colony along with india 50yr ago.

pakistan collapse is inevitable ,as the extremists are getting out of pakistan army's control.Sooner or later they would take control of pakistan & no body
could do nothing about it

well you F****** little MORON its more like a WISH of EXTREMEST INDIANS LIKE YOU..
and since there is nothing you can do about it so YOU JUST SIT and THERE DREAM ABOUT IT.......
i really wish i could burst outta your computer screen and taught a few "Enlightening lessons" about stability OF PAKISTAN

By The GRACE OF ALLAH, first stop drone attack. We will talk later.

Nope sir. Im sorry but I would have to disagree. We need an ethically and otherwise honest, sincere and patriotic populous.........Then the leaders will be dealt with automatically.

agree with this.. actually major portion of Pakistani people are also corrupt and they need to change theirselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom