What's new

Our Real Hero "Maulana Madani"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sure they are in worst condition..we allow them to prey and they can call their worship place anyname they can..and also they can become anything from President to teacher here in India..yes poor them they are in worst conditions than Ahmedis in Pakistan :azn:

Yeah yeah right but your hero is still complaining...:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
we know it very well "our guest is our god". but Musharraf was crossing his line..by saying it" indian muslim has lot of problem and he will solve their problem".

first solve ur own problem and than solve for other....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madani done his Job only.

Everyone crossed line in this discussion.

By the way this maulvi looks similar to our Maulana diesel. Or may be he is worse than him.

ravisahani4-cleric450pix.jpg

maulana-fazl-ur-rehman.jpg

Aren't they look similar?

:azn:

By the way this maulvi looks similar to our Maulana diesel. Or may be he is worse than him.

ravisahani4-cleric450pix.jpg

maulana-fazl-ur-rehman.jpg

Aren't they look similar?

:azn:

All mullahs look the same..that is a hue of satan around them!

Excuse me Sir!

What muslim brotherhood Pakistanis have displayed since 1947? Could you please give few examples, when Pakistanis had come for the help to Ummah Worldwide in General and Indian muslims in particular?

It is the other way round when Muslim Ummah, throughout the world, at different times, have come to help Pakistanis, in its thick and thin times. Such examples are numerous and very often.

Pakistanis NEVER go beyond LIP-SERVICE to Ummah!

Sorry to shatter your 'Favourite Ummah' syndrome.

Fighter

Pakistan is the only country who has no direct conflict with Israel but still has no relation with it. Pakistan is the only country whose pilots participated in Arab Israel war even though it has no conflict with Israel. Pakistan is the only country who is hosting nearly 3 million Afghanis for decades. Pakistan is the only country who directly or indirectly supported central asian muslim states in their independence. If this is lip service than you can live in your delusions. we have no issues with it.

Even Pakistan has always condemned atrocities against Indian muslims by fascist hindus which I consider was our mistake and we should learn from this mistake in particular.

And I have no favorite ummah syndrome. I was advicing my Pakistani brothers to not to talk about muslims in India. They aren't of any concern for us.

:)

I for one after living 20 years in gulf countries happen to feel that Indian muslims are just bunch of most ethicless, self serving, oppurtunist and selfish lot. And the religious types are even worst off. On the contanary dealings with Indian hindus had been very pleasent and christian show a sort of value added respect towards Pakistan dont exactly know why??

Just my opninon..

Here is then list...we did our best we could.

1. We sent our best pilots against IAF to arab countries during the 1967 war.
2. We influenced liberation of our Bosnian brothers. Smuggled weapons to them despite being caught and risked our international repo.
3. Nobody can forget the famous Afghan war though gone bad :D
4. We continue to morally support Kashmiris and deal some "kashmiri shawls" with them secretly.

But still this ummah type politics are wrong and recipe of failure.

Let me ask only one thing

Why are you bombing your own people at the behest of US?... So much for Muslim brotherhood... Is US more important to you than your fellow Muslim Citizens.

now finish it please he nothing a person that we waste our time on him

Let me ask only one thing

Why are you bombing your own people at the behest of US?... So much for Muslim brotherhood... Is US more important to you than your fellow Muslim Citizens.

Nobody is bombing our own brothers. We are bombing those who are bombing our citizens and are killing innocents.

Don't post crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom