What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to Pakistan led by crooked generals.
You know what is sad, when we were raising our voices about abuse people were calling us liars and abusing us, but this is happening all around you. You just need to look.

Literally har mohallay aur har basti main do teen ghar hain going through this. That’s A LOT of people!

June is what people are predicting will be a dangerous moment for our economy. Effectively our bank is empty!

Rumor mill says govt will go for elections after budget.

IK either gets arrested before that/banned/sent away, or the party is completely emptied out.

Let's see.

I think we won't be seeing elections, log itnay halat sazgar nhn honay dene lagay.

You know what is sad, when we were raising our voices about abuse people were calling us liars and abusing us, but this is happening all around you. You just need to look.

Literally har mohallay aur har basti main do teen ghar hain going through this. That’s A LOT of people!

The question is how many are they going to put in jails? I don't think they have this many jails.

IK either gets arrested before that/banned/sent away, or the party is completely emptied out.

Let's see.

I think we won't be seeing elections, log itnay halat sazgar nhn honay dene lagay.
Even with an empty party Imran Khan alone will still end up winning the elections massively.

The question is how many are they going to put in jails? I don't think they have this many jails.
They keep them in sub jails and even prisoner vans. Then move them when their detention order expires.

The Proposed budget is a landmine for the Next Government I think PMLN has seen Political engineering done by FAUJ and they now have a realization that's its not necessarily to their advantage its their vote bank that will be effected by the establishment of another party by Establishment. PTI vote bank is intact even with everyone leaving because people on the ground no longer see it as PTI vs PMLN. They just want a win against Fauj and if voting PTI will give it that they will vote for Khan.

They keep them in sub jails and even prisoner vans. Then move them when their detention order expires.

This cannot go on indefinitely. That is for sure. The Pakistani economy is bankrupt. Inflation is sky high. People don't have jobs. This isn't about Imran Khan or PTI anymore. Only a handful of elites are surviving. Pakistan is ready for implosion. We might as well take PTI and Imran Khan out of the equation because right now it is all about the economy.

The question now is, how long will the sheep continue to accept a deteriorating economy?

You will see in the coming days a statement condemning “rape” in jails. But they will blame PTI.
I think already leaked , wonder why Rana Zana call press conference in the middle of night ...something is very wrong ... kisi Rtrd General ki batti ya bevi ka sath seen tu nahi ho gaya ??????

Back
Top Bottom