What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was bound to happen since the khaki has always been doing this forever. Only those who experienced it knew it. Be it balochs kashmiris bengalis pashtoons urdu speakers. Only now punjabis are seeing it, before that only khaki used to patriots the rest were labelled trash.
They removed Nawab Sanaullah Zehri (whose multiple sons and brothers have been martyred by BLA) from Balochistan by threatening MPAs into voting him out in the VoNC.

Nawaz Sharif even openly named Asim Bajwa for this crime, which for the Baloch was akin to Imran Khan openly naming Altaf Hussain for his terrorism of Karachi. They tried to torture and kill Nawaz Sharif in Jail too.

Did you know, they did not even spare apolitical people? Whoever refused to engage in political engineering was picked up and beaten up till they complied or resigned. They didn't even spare domestic workers.

This is how they threw out PMLN and brought PTI in, and this is how they have thrown out PTI and brought PMLN in.

If any of these parties had an ounce of shame they would unite and call for restoration of democracy, but no, instead they choose to become bootlicking puppets when given power and throw a tantrum when they are disposed of like a used condom.

The bitter truth is, all politicians, including Imran Khan, are power hungry bastards with no fear of God who will resort to the most disgusting of means to acquire power in this temporary world.

Iskander Mirza, Zia ul Haq and ZA Bhutto's demonic souls still haunt us to this day.

They removed Nawab Sanaullah Zehri (whose multiple sons and brothers have been martyred by BLA) from Balochistan by threatening MPAs into voting him out in the VoNC.

Nawaz Sharif even openly named Asim Bajwa for this crime, which for the Baloch was akin to Imran Khan openly naming Altaf Hussain for his terrorism of Karachi. They tried to torture and kill Nawaz Sharif in Jail too.

Did you know, they did not even spare apolitical people? Whoever refused to engage in political engineering was picked up and beaten up till they complied or resigned. They didn't even spare domestic workers.

This is how they threw out PMLN and brought PTI in, and this is how they have thrown out PTI and brought PMLN in.

If any of these parties had an ounce of shame they would unite and call for restoration of democracy, but no, instead they choose to become bootlicking puppets when given power and throw a tantrum when they are disposed of like a used condom.

The bitter truth is, all politicians, including Imran Khan, are power hungry bastards with no fear of God who will resort to the most disgusting of means to acquire power in this temporary world.

Iskander Mirza, Zia ul Haq and ZA Bhutto's demonic souls still haunt us to this day.

The Pakistani army can pretend it is the ultimate saviour of Pakistan. Can it save the Pakistani economy? At the end of the day, the common man only cares about bread and butter. Is the Pakistani army capable of saving the bankrupt economy? Everything else is irrelevant.

well there's looming default which have a high chance of happening after budget so it could turn more heat and engineered elections happen.

I wasn't crazy. Look at what I posted in April 2022: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/it-is-the-economy-stupid.739968/

Today this hold even more truth. No matter what happens, the economy is where the people judge their leaders. There is not a shred of doubt that PDM has failed horribly. Even if PDM and military junta continue to rule over Pakistan for an eternity, the economy won't improve one iota.

Last edited:
The question is how many are they going to put in jails? I don't think they have this many jails.

Their objective is to dismantle the entire grassroots network of PTI. Those few who are imprisoned will be used as a means to set an example for the general public, aiming to instill fear. Other lower-level leadership and regular members of PTI are being picked up, subjected to torture in detention facilities and undisclosed locations, and coerced into compromising situations that are then recorded, and later the victims are released. They are doing all of this on a massive scale, especially in urban areas. They don't seem to care about any consequences or reactions, and it's clear they don't have a long-term plan in place. They are just going all out to crush PTI and make an example out of Imran Khan, hoping to scare off anyone else who dares to challenge their absolute authority. History, however, shows that such strategies are destined to fail, but they are likely to bring down the entire country along with them.

I think already leaked , wonder why Rana Zana call press conference in the middle of night ...something is very wrong ... kisi Rtrd General ki batti ya bevi ka sath seen tu nahi ho gaya ??????
Yar retired sha-tired ko choro, there are actual written statements recorded with Pakistan Lawyers forum of abuse of women in Jails, but this is all being "silenced" in return for "release". It is extortion. It will all come out in the open, they will have nowhere to hide their faces.

The Proposed budget is a landmine for the Next Government I think PMLN has seen Political engineering done by FAUJ and they now have a realization that's its not necessarily to their advantage its their vote bank that will be effected by the establishment of another party by Establishment. PTI vote bank is intact even with everyone leaving because people on the ground no longer see it as PTI vs PMLN. They just want a win against Fauj and if voting PTI will give it that they will vote for Khan.

I think we are all missing the role of PPP in this too.

They have already tried to distance themselves from PDM as a platform and the government at large.

In the next few weeks, I expect the differences between PPP and PML to come out in the open as well.

Their objective is to dismantle the entire grassroots network of PTI. Those few who are imprisoned will be used as a means to set an example for the general public, aiming to instill fear. Other lower-level leadership and regular members of PTI are being picked up, subjected to torture in detention facilities and undisclosed locations, and coerced into compromising situations that are then recorded, and later the victims are released. They are doing all of this on a massive scale, especially in urban areas. They don't seem to care about any consequences or reactions, and it's clear they don't have a long-term plan in place. They are just going all out to crush PTI and make an example out of Imran Khan, hoping to scare off anyone else who dares to challenge their absolute authority. History, however, shows that such strategies are destined to fail, but they are likely to bring down the entire country along with them.

It is a drop in the ocean. They won't succeed. Even if Imran Khan brings in new young blood before the elections he will win handsomely. I say good riddance to garbage. People were sick and tired of old faces anyway. This time around Imran Khan should give young educated Pakistanis a chance to join his ranks.

see in one of friday khutba I learned that there were only 4 hafiz who had memorized the whole Quran when prophet passed away. while the rest thousands of sahabah were still called hafiz even though they had only memorized parts of Quran.

now I feel like this hafiz whiskey hasn't really memorized the Quran IMHO he prob only knows surah fatiah and uses technical terms to show himself some kind of alim but he is a gandu without any question.

They have already tried to distance themselves from PDM as a platform and the government at large.

In the next few weeks, I expect the differences between PPP and PML to come out in the open as well.
PPP bilawal is new favorite experiment

I think already leaked , wonder why Rana Zana call press conference in the middle of night ...something is very wrong ... kisi Rtrd General ki batti ya bevi ka sath seen tu nahi ho gaya ??????
That evil man is truly unfit to be in that office, wasey I was speaking to my spiritual ustad last night and he said something very beautiful; I will share it in farsi and offer a translation in English:

An-kas ke to-ra nafas konad a tanha,
tanha naghozarad-at miyan-a soda.
dar khaneh-a tasvir-e to ya’ni del-e to,
bar royanad do sad harif-e ziba.

Loosely translated it means the following:

He who alone did fashion thee in form so fair,
Alone will ne’er abandon thee with thy care.
But, in the house of images that is thy heart,
Two hundred comrades He will raise to ease thy smart.

It is a drop in the ocean. They won't succeed. Even if Imran Khan brings in new young blood before the elections he will win handsomely. I say good riddance to garbage. People were sick and tired of old faces anyway. This time around Imran Khan should give young educated Pakistanis a chance to join his ranks.

I am not that optimistic, and when looking at the situation realistically, it seems highly unlikely that any elections will take place in the near future where Imran Khan can emerge as the victor. Imran Khan has probably done his part and set in motion a movement that could eventually topple the Army's empire, assuming the country survives the challenges ahead.

We still follow 1800 and 1900 rules set by British rulers to suppress any uprising against British Raj in that region. And those laws still applying on Citizens of Pakistan.
Gora Chala Gya lekin apny Peechy apni sab bakiyaat and paltu kutyy chore Gya.
But its not actually working people on the ground people have stopped expressing themselves on social media to not get attention of the usual suspects. But the anger and the determination is still there. You have 40 percent of the youth unemployed and people are literally dying of hunger and its only going to get worse. You say they have no long term plan but the fact is they don't even have a short term plan. They are going by trial and error and are just making one error after another.

The Crockpot was momentary released on 9th and they were forced to release IK because Protest weren't dying out, Other wise they did not arrest him to just release him the next day. This time the pressure is even more extreme the things they have done post 9th May and especially COAS extreme Behavior and speeches have only added fuel to fire. Things will get even worse when economy tanks.

PPP wasn't on board before but Billo Rani had a meeting with Shahbaz 2 days ago and have now backtracked from his position of not banning PTI. Jor Tor is going on in the background by Establishment. They are pushing them to unite because Khan and PTI have now become an uncontrollable force. As long as PHAUJ doesn't come to its senses the situation will not improve. And for their own survival PDM will remain united.

Last edited:
The combined militia and wealth of Baloch feudals including the Jhalwan tribe was crushed, and you think a few optimistic kids who have never stepped outside mummy's home will not fold after being beaten and thrown in a rotten cell for a few days?
I am not that optimistic, and when looking at the situation realistically, it seems highly unlikely that any elections will take place in the near future where Imran Khan can emerge as the victor. Imran Khan has probably done his part and set in motion a movement that could eventually topple the Army's empire, assuming the country survives the challenges ahead.
Or the international establishment will flood Pakistan with loans, the new puppet will save the day, Awaam pacified and forgets Imran Khan.

Forget justice and accountability ever coming to Pakistan. All people care about is money. The current protests are just people venting their anger about the poor economic situation. THey couldnt give less of a shit about morals.

Yar retired sha-tired ko choro, there are actual written statements recorded with Pakistan Lawyers forum of abuse of women in Jails, but this is all being "silenced" in return for "release". It is extortion. It will all come out in the open, they will have nowhere to hide their faces.

True. There is a large section of the population that doesn't respect the generals. For now the generals don't care. There will come a time when the military will understand the damage it has caused.

Back
Top Bottom