What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are taking away stuff from corp commander house lol. I mean is this the inqilaab PTI was looking for?
It is their money after all that GHQ using, just call it reclaiming it and not looting.

If you’re gonna clown us for being overseas at least have some shame and not beg chanda from us?
Quote one post of mine where I have done so.

Also, I have most likely brought more dollars into Pakistan than you and your extended family combined.

I think it is time to return the money to sindh government and demolish the university which was made from corruption money which was spend in punjab. Why looted money of malik riaz from Karachi and sindh is spending in punjab.

So what has burning buildings achieved? Imran Khan is still in custody.

Duffers in both sides.
Buddy you are equating organized, supposedly calculating and planning organization that has run the country into ground with disorganized, angry, spur of the moment action taking general public.

Very unjust comparison.

They better pray that the people don’t become organized and plan to hit them where they are vulnerable instead of running head on into fully armed and protected hordes of police and paramilitary.

Then no street, no restaurant, no neighborhood, no shop will be safe for them at anytime.

Buddy you are equating organized, supposedly calculating and planning organization that has run the country into ground with disorganized, angry, spur of the moment action taking general public.

Very unjust comparison.
If you think this is disorganised random acts of madness you are sorely mistaken.

So what has burning buildings achieved? Imran Khan is still in custody.

Duffers in both sides.

State and Establishment has never faced mob Justice.
It lies solely on Establishment what they want for own institution and Pakistan.
They can keep hunting political leaders soon or later, People will have nothing to lose and what you think will happen.
Until now People of Pakistan atleast had some trust on Political system and Army but since now both are being shattered by the so the called protectors and the sole leader kidnapped from the court.
What is the remaining option for people itself, they know its lawless jungle, and only option they got is mob justice and if this becomes a norm, which we have been seeing for some time against smaller ethnic groups. Can burn the country.
Sole responsible is Military

Awwww did i hit a nerve ?
Phooj thinking its 71 and Bangladesh .
Phooj plundered East Pakistan, Balochistan, Karachi, NWFP now they trying to do same in Punjab i guess.
You are a shameless coward.

By the by, FETO (Fethullah Terrorist Organization with HQ in Pennsylvania) is showing IK's arrest video in twitter to send a message to Reis Erdo'an! But, the Turkish Deep State is no naked beggars on the streets of the DC....

my nooni friends please return the money to sindh government as it was looted from sindh by malik riaz. Hang IK and do justice with sindh also otherwise you should be called looters of sindh and racist.

State and Establishment has never faced mob Justice.
This is not the first nor the last stupid mob in Pakistan

From 1950s anti ahmedi riots

To 1977 Bhutto riots

To recent TLP riots

All have failed and been put down.

Pakistan is a failed state. The sooner it realizes that the better it is for people of Pakistan so the process of rebuilding can start. The first major step should be a complete revamp of Army. Pakistan needs a new Army.
Nope it doesn't, it just has to get rid of the corrupt at the top. The rest can be sorted out later (making it into more of a lethal fighting force)

Back
Top Bottom