What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2006, US threatened Pakistan to bomb to stone age.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/09/****-s27.html

Pak Army: Sir, me lord, longlive the masters, let this task, let this endeavor entrusted to us, we have almost put Pakistan to stone age, without actually bombing it. There is complete meltdown, economy, banking, industry, the internet is down, we achieved it...almost there.

So how much you are paying to us for doing your job and no harm done to you, hope you would be benevolent and big hearted, we aren't getting the CSF after WOT stopped.

To hell with bloody civilians.

We just love the color of money, the green dollars, nothing like the smell of fresh printed notes.

your's obediently.

Last edited:
No - under a proper educated honest minister working under a government which works for the betterment of the people.. Army should not be part of any system. There role is purely external defence.. and like other countries assist in national disasters under civilian supervision..
Now go along and watch your Turkish dramas and fantasise being an alp…

Talk about right now, and your making comments about fantasies, if army was under civilian control, they would be the most useless army in the world. PakAlp all the way.

2006, US threatened Pakistan to bomb to stone age.

Pak Army: Sir, me lord, let this task, let this endeavor entrusted to us, we have almost put Pakistan to stone age, without actually bombing it. There is complete meltdown, economy, banking, industry, the internet is down, we achieved it...almost there.

So how much you are paying to us for doing your job and no harm done to you, hope you would be benevolent and big hearted.

We just love the color of money, the green dollars, the smell of fresh printed notes.

You what the irony is? LOL These stupid fvcks used the American stone age argument to earn dollars. The American threat was supposed to bring Pakistan to the stone age. Today Pakistan is actually in the stone age where its economy is close to default. Pakistan has a failed government. People are fleeing Pakistan. People are selling their properties and moving themselves and their capital out of this unstable country. The political situation speaks for itself. If this isn't collapse and stone age I don't know what is.

The real threat wasn't the Americans. It was the greedy generals sitting in their gated communities.

I cannot compare Asim Munir with any Army Chief, to have lost his credibility and respect in such a short time. The only comparison can be made with Yahya Khan.

If you remember, his photo, after his appointment, was from trenches on the frontlines. He wanted to give an impression that he is a soldier.

Since then he has simply lost the plot.
They both share a love of whisky and killing civilians… and asim like his idol refusing to do the right thing and give the mandate back to the people.. both defiant until the country damaged and broken..both an utter disgrace on the country and the army…

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpeg
    IMG_2732.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2733.jpeg
    IMG_2733.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 10
Talk about right now, and your making comments about fantasies, if army was under civilian control, they would be the most useless army in the world. PakAlp all the way.
Because Pakistan army maintained their independence from corrupt politicians is the reason why Pakistan is powerful today. Corrupt politicians are the weakness of Pakistan and are the weak link, Pakistan army has fulfilled its duties to the letter.

According to Haider Mehdi these three girls are missing.

View attachment 929627

Just remember how silent the West is. We need to remember this moment and never forget it.

They both share a love of whisky and killing civilians… and asim like his idol refusing to do the right thing and give the mandate back to the people.. both defiant until the country damaged and broken..both an utter disgrace on the country and the army…

Whisky will die a horrible death. This monster deserves an exemplary death. Long and painful.

You what the irony is? LOL These stupid fvcks used the American stone age argument to earn dollars. The American threat was supposed to bring Pakistan to the stone age. Today Pakistan is actually in the stone age where its economy is close to default. Pakistan has a failed government. People are fleeing Pakistan. People are selling their properties and moving themselves and their capital out of this unstable country. The political situation speaks for itself. If this isn't collapse and stone age I don't know what is.

The real threat wasn't the Americans. It was the greedy generals sitting in their gated communities.

This is exactly what I meant, and concur with you, the irony...

was a sarcasm.

I don't agree with the tweet. I think Imran Khan is definitely being helped, but not Pakistan.

Pakistan as a state does not exist anymore.

And It wasn't IKs time that's why he ditched death twice. When the time comes, it does not extend. Even COAS and Sharif's time will come and then won't be able to extend that by imposing a PMO.

IK has already realized that he won't be here for long and that's why he is coming with all guns pointing at the earthly short lived gods.

Every era of Muslims have these kind of dictators who forget that all of them are moving towards their appointed time and no matter how powerful they were to twist the laws in their favor, no amount of coercing will get them out of the grip of Allah swt.

I am just waiting for the day when all of us will be witnessing the bitter end (or the start) of their eternal lives. Just want to see Sharifs and their handlers crying in front of Allah for all the blackmailing, loot and tyranny. I want to see Fazlu crying along with all his shayateen followers.

I don't agree with the tweet. I think Imran Khan is definitely being helped, but not Pakistan.

Pakistan as a state does not exist anymore.

And It wasn't IKs time that's why he ditched death twice. When the time comes, it does not extend. Even COAS and Sharif's time will come and then won't be able to extend that by imposing a PMO.

IK has already realized that he won't be here for long and that's why he is coming with all guns pointing at the earthly short lived gods.

Every era of Muslims have these kind of dictators who forget that all of them are moving towards their appointed time and no matter how powerful they were to twist the laws in their favor, no amount of coercing will get them out of the grip of Allah swt.

I am just waiting for the day when all of us will be witnessing the bitter end (or the start) of their eternal lives. Just want to see Sharifs and their handlers crying in front of Allah for all the blackmailing, loot and tyranny. I want to see Fazlu crying along with all his shayateen followers.
Sadly can only wait for the one and only TRUE court for justice on judgement day.

Back
Top Bottom