What's new

Over 100,000 celebrate at Tel Aviv Pride despite attempted attacks

Same way religious people feel proud when they do march on the street during their religious celebrations. If you can tolerate religious marches, tolerate gay ones too. It's all about tolerance in the society. Nothing else.

Religious people doesnt exhibit sexual behaviour with children watching it.

I tolerate gay marches between adult people. They shouldnt show seminaked shouting about sexuality in public places where children can watch them.

Lut/ Lavat people.

In Persian we call them Kuni.

Occupier of an state.
thumbs_b_c_64f2db8d6329876fdf4e66937e1f0ab4.jpg

Last edited:
Oh look at the "Gods Choosen people " on the "Holy Land" more Monkey pox? And Aids "holy" people doing kosher things
Where are the Christian's that support them 😂

Oh look at the "Gods Choosen people " on the "Holy Land" more Monkey pox? And Aids "holy" people doing kosher things
Where are the Christian's that support them 😂
That's Tel Aviv. We call it "state of tel aviv" on how different it is than the rest of the country.

I dont understand why is a reason to be proudful what you do in your private life and home.

And I think it's not something good the exhibition of sexual behaviour in public, at the eyes of children.

It's something shameful, it's not proudful.

they should do those exhibitions in closed zones, only for adults, not in public places.

In the UK there is a naturist movement who believe we shouldn't wear clothing, so they organise naked marches, naked swimming pool events, naked barbecues etc, their event includes children's/minors. There seems to be no limit to these kind of events, tomorrow incest events will be organised, then animal/humans mix events, and the list will continue.

In the UK there is a naturist movement who believe we shouldn't wear clothing, so they organise naked marches, naked swimming pool events, naked barbecues etc, their event includes children's/minors. There seems to be no limit to these kind of events, tomorrow incest events will be organised, then animal/humans mix events, and the list will continue.
Law marks the limits, and sex with minors is illegal is every country on this world (thanks God).

Law marks the limits, and sex with minors is illegal is every country on this world (thanks God).

But man made laws can change. In the UK age groups up to 6 7 8 9 are taught at school to touch themselves at home, and decide which sex they find attractive, incest etc is being practised but at a low number. I understand these things happen all over the world but certain countries due to religious beliefs etc will not allow it to be legal but certain free countries who follow man made law can make anything legal.

Its frightening what the world is becoming.

But man made laws can change. In the UK age groups up to 6 7 8 9 are taught at school to touch themselves at home, and decide which sex they find attractive, incest etc is being practised but at a low number. I understand these things happen all over the world but certain countries due to religious beliefs etc will not allow it to be legal but certain free countries who follow man made law can make anything legal.

Its frightening what the world is becoming.
Women (of every country) have strong instincts against those practices, they are who protect their children.
I think it can't never be normalised due to that.

Back
Top Bottom