What's new

Over 50% of children face sexual abuse in India

yeah chinese only consume babies as capsules.

First of all, the consumers were South Koreans. Get your facts straight. They are stupid enough to buy our medical waste for good money.

Next, compare that to the prevalence of child sexual abuse in your country. Not even close.

I remembered when i was kid,a Hafiz who was selected to teach me Holy Quran daily, but he was kissing me so hardly and one day i was on his Lap :fie:, While reciting Quran.
I told my father and He kicked him Out of house with hard Punish and hard slaps.

good that you were able to tell you father...Such morons should be humiliated in open...

First of all, the consumers were South Koreans. Get your facts straight. They are stupid enough to buy our medical waste for good money.

Next, compare that to the prevalence of child sexual abuse in your country. Not even close.

Are you saying that there is no child sex abuse in China?? Dude wake up...It is a global menace...

indians are a moral-less nation in totality
kamasutra is just an example

Er.........kamasutra is "sex principle" in short methods or principles in deriving mutual pleasure for adults engaging in fornication, rather than being a barbarian on the bed.

What does it have anything to do with morals?

Are you saying that there is no child sex abuse in China?? Dude wake up...It is a global menace...

Not at 50% there isn't. It's your epidemic, not ours.

One child policy. Children in China are not called 'Little Emperors' for nothing.

Not at 50% there isn't. It's your epidemic, not ours.
This is my last reply to you..I m interested in serious discussion...As clarified my many right on this thread 50% is from a sample of a few thousands...The sample includes a majority of economically deprived kids who are most vulnerable for abuse...Anyhow doesn't matter...50%..40%..30%..whatever it is should be fixed!!!

I'm fine with it, but many times even juveniles gets involved in this kind of menace, what about that?
Well by zero tolerance i did not mean gallows for everyone..I meant no need to complicate the law by having different terms for penetration(and what a pathetic definition we have) vs non-penetration...I mean why do we need to differentiate b/w sexual assault and rape with further caveats of penetration in vagina vs mouth etc...Juveniles should be treated in the same manner however they should get the same benefits which they get in other cases...

Above all please remember the victim here is a juvenile as well!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom