What's new

Over Hundred Thousand Indians-face-arrest-in KSA

yeh i remember this. My good friend there was a TV director for the news over there he was there for almost 30 years! he got replaced by a kid who was 25 did not know nothing about his new job. my friends told me a lot of their work force is untrained and just got the job because of the government.

These illegal workers better get out of KSA soon otherwise we all know how they behead law breakers and hang them on wires to teach others a lesson and regarding indians I am sure saudi's would love to eliminate some Kafir's from or planet..

Regarding consequences well I see none on part of saudi's with their non-oil economy generating a GDP growth of 7% per year and being the third in world as far as indians are concerned their povert level will further fall with hundred thousand skilled workers going back home ..

I feel Pasha whoz serving as special attache to king there after serving his term as ISI chief must have taught some wisdom to saudi's to get rid of these Kaffirs..:D

Saudi should throw those 100,000 in their jails instead of sending them back.

We dont want them. Unlike Saudis, we have no shortage of manpower. :hang2:

Hahahahahaha.................... :D

why don't you two fight and entertain us the other Indians and Pakistanis here..... you are doing a good job..... Jokers :P :enjoy:

@Cheetah786, @Markus

Come on guys, you both have been around long enough to know the forum rules.
No need to get personal and use this kind of language.....stop it before you get banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see!

Saudi gameplan to reduce payouts to immigrants.

However you see it.. i was answering to your cousin.

in all honesty.. issue here is the illegals, who are being picked-up doing some thing beyond their visa description or were simply over stayers.

Why not every one else is being deported?

Rising and shining india is No.1 exporter of illegal aliens around the world.
Wonder why Indians are so desperate to leave their rising and shining supah-powah India.

New Law is to hire 60% local Saudis in Companies...........they are nothing but a burden on companies.......they just came to work for time pass and do nothing.

This is not very new law... and the deported are mainly the worker class who were staying and working illegaly, Saudis will not take their jobs but new people will be hired, but in legal fashion.

Where as Saudization has been very successful so far.... they tend to draw more salary but it is subsidized by the govt.
Saudis previously were only entrepreneurs but now new King want Saudi doctors and engineers... etc.. and there are plenty of foreign and local educated willing Saudis in the market.

If you do not consider visa of Saudi Arabia for granted than i believe it is just another state like UK or US or Japan, where you can't simply stay without valid visa!

However you see it.. i was answering to your cousin.

in all honesty.. issue here is the illegals, who are being picked-up doing some thing beyond their visa description or were simply over stayers.

Why not every one else is being deported?

A lot of these guys are hajj and umrah over stayers, fake visas, run aways etc. A friend of mine in Jawazat told me that more illegal indians sneak in from Yemani border than the Yemanis themselves. This is a new breaking record of rising and shining India....

New Law is to hire 60% local Saudis in Companies...........they are nothing but a burden on companies.......they just came to work for time pass and do nothing.

The previous law called for 30% blanket saudization, the new law is between 5% - 60% depending on activity type of business.
Riyadh has become a criminal hell hole due to these illegals...on average 20% Hajj and Umrah arrivals become absconders.

Anyway, govt is also offering all illegals who made a legal entry prior to july 2008 to legalize their status by showing proof of work and getting their workpermit issued.

The agri and construction sector is almost 90% dominated by illegal labour.

well every nationality will have shear in this new system . just wait and see

Rising and shining india is No.1 exporter of illegal aliens around the world.
Wonder why Indians are so desperate to leave their rising and shining supah-powah India.

Unlike the mighty Pakistan We are not dependant on Gulf earnings to mantain our foriegn reserves so if we are going to be hurt by this move you will be Crippled

& please dude don't bring nationality in here we all are going to be hurt here

I am sure saudi's would love to eliminate some Kafir's from or planet..

ISI chief must have taught some wisdom to saudi's to get rid of these Kaffirs..:D
Are you forgetting that millions of Pakistanis in the gulf region go through same experience, Arabs dont care about religion, they care about cheap labor, check out the videos of how they treat south asians/Philippinos in their countries.

Are you forgetting that millions of Pakistanis in the gulf region go through same experience, Arabs dont care about religion, they care about cheap labor, check out the videos of how they treat south asians/Philippinos in their countries.

Is Saudi Arabian govt. is responsible for all of Arabia? for Pakistanis there is a separate thread!

Thieves shall be kicked out.. irrespective of their pro-claimed religion.

Its really funny, the article specifically highlights the plight of Indian skilled labour because its meant for Indian readership.

The truth it, everyone including pakistanis without valid documents are getting booted.

Especially pakistanis......since they form a huge chunk of illegal migrant population.

Its really funny, the article specifically highlights the plight of Indian skilled labour because its meant for Indian readership.

The truth it, everyone including pakistanis without valid documents are getting booted.

Especially pakistanis......since they form a huge chunk of illegal migrant population.

true unfortunately,, and this is fact that Saudis do not discriminate.

The good thing in all this is the fact that at least the Saudi love affair of some Indian Muslims will come to an end.

Back
Top Bottom