What's new

Over Hundred Thousand Indians-face-arrest-in KSA

Population of India -1,220,800,359 / Pakistan - 187,343,000 = 6.5 times
Expats in Saudi Arabia(in Millions) Indians 2.45 / Pakistanis - 1.5 = 1.63 times

fwIEDl0.jpg

Bangladesh and Saudi Arabia: Revenge of the migrants' employer? | The Economist

The South Asian country of Bangladesh accounts for 32% of all people who would like to move to Saudi Arabia. After Bangladeshis, Egyptians (14%), Nigerians (14%), and Pakistanis (11%) are the nationalities most interested in migrating to Saudi Arabia. Notably, Europeans represent less than 1% of all potential migrants to Saudi Arabia.

Compared with Saudi Arabia, the UAE has fewer potential migrants in Asia (46%) and sub-Saharan Africa (18%) but more in MENA (33%) and slightly more in Europe (2%). Indians show a particular interest in the UAE, representing 26% of all people who would like to move there permanently, as do Egyptians and Pakistanis, who represent 13% and 9%, respectively, of potential migrants to the UAE.

Potential Migration and the GCC

:rolleyes::smart:

indians should be kicked out from all GCC countries as they dont do anything expect calling more of their kind from their toilet less land...

some one is angry with his ummah brother .... errr owner ;)

So, if the workers refse to come back, all 100,000 will be arrested? I mean, do any country has that kind of infrastructure?

WTF did indians allowed Markus family member's out of mental hospital. i am the one standing up for indians and this injustice and you are telling me about Pakistanis.

@Cheetah786 I think @Markus only sees your Pakistani flag not what you are saying :angel:

Or his visa was rejected and hence the anger...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom