What's new

PA playing Cricket on Siachin

I would love to play cricket at such places. Good find MUZUBAIR.

You need a special training to live such places..............there is tempature below -30 and if you drop water it immediately freezed and become ice...and you can't live more than 6 months.....otherwise u will have lot of deceases.

these guys look good..i think Pakistan cricket board should consider to send them to play world cup the nxt time
they will surely not fix matches...like the asifs and aamirs

and the men in blue would suerly like to play them...

i played in murre while living there....and after 2 minutes of gripping and bowling....i was really dead.....and when the catch came ....gloves or no gloves...it felt like your hands are made of glass and somebody broke them....adn that was murree.....this is siachen!!!

it will keep them in good spirits.

We don't need to hear that from you Indian Dog. I'm sick of seeing Indian Slumdogs commenting on everything and anything on this forum Especially defence related items. You rats better behave or get kicked out.

We don't need to hear that from you Indian Dog. I'm sick of seeing Indian Slumdogs commenting on everything and anything on this forum Especially defence related items. You rats better behave or get kicked out.

That was not warranted nor called for...........................:sick:

hope they are enjoying the stay in woeld;s biggest battlefield

Those boys sure know how to have fun even when staring death in the face

post reported.

on topic this is a public forum and every one has right to comment.

If I recall, PA is not controlling Siachen , rather the area west of it. So I would suggest changing the title.

In cricket if the third umpire is referred to, they call it the decision has gone 'up'.

Considering the Indians occupy the heights, the third umpire here should be an Indian Jawan. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom