What's new

PAF and its Pilots Persistent Demoralising Impact on IAF

In peace times there are norms of shooting an intruding fighter. PAF meely followed protocol so it wont be blamed as an aggressor. The IAF knows this which is why there was no escalation and probably why not more than 2 platforms were taken down. However I remain convinced PAF took down another Mig21 which fell in badgam. I would not know why PAF has not claimed it!
A

You should clearly go through Asif Gaffoor’s initial video announcement. He talks of 2 confirmed aircrafts going down and possibly a third unconfirmed.

Going by the many confusing versions from Asif Gafoor afterwards I believe below:

First: 1 IAF Mig21
Second: 1 PAF fighter (possibly F16 with supporting electronic signature from IAF). No physical evidence from IAF.
Third: possibly IAF SU30. Unconfirmed one he mentioned. No supporting evidence of any kind from PAF.

You should clearly go through Asif Gaffoor’s initial video announcement. He talks of 2 confirmed aircrafts going down and possibly a third unconfirmed.

Going by the many confusing versions from Asif Gafoor afterwards I believe below:

First: 1 IAF Mig21
Second: 1 PAF fighter (possibly F16 with supporting electronic signature from IAF). No physical evidence from IAF.
Third: possibly IAF SU30. Unconfirmed one he mentioned. No supporting evidence of any kind from PAF.
I believe that theee is no evidence of an F16 going down and this is hogwash. I believe a Mig 21 went down which is confirmed. PAF has officially claimed an SU30 going down which is not substantiated although PAF remains convinced based o data it has and has not shown it to public. There was news on Indian media od a Mig 21 going down in Badgam which in my view was not claimed by PAF for reasons which Iam not aware. The other casulaty of this skirmish is an MI17 which was an own goal which IAF has admitted.
A

On the one hand you are saying PAF meely followed protocol only shot down the plane(mig21) which violated it's airspace so it wont be blamed as an aggressor and at the same time you are convinced PAF took down another Mig21 which fell in badgam which is 200 km away from LoC. See how illogical that sounds.
You talking out of your rear end sounds illogical. What I claim is based on Indian media news of the time. You are welcome to believe what you want to believe. I have no interest nor the time to argue with you or anyone else on this subject. As far as I am concerned irrespective of 4 or 3 platforms( including the MI17) IAF had a hiding which should cause a lot of introspection. All the fanboys aside this remains a fact.
A

You talking out of your rear end sounds illogical. What I claim is based on Indian media news of the time. You are welcome to believe what you want to believe. I have no interest nor the time to argue with you or anyone else on this subject. As far as I am concerned irrespective of 4 or 3 platforms( including the MI17) IAF had a hiding which should cause a lot of introspection. All the fanboys aside this remains a fact.
A
Man take your head out of your rear.
Even Pakistan or i guess other Pakistani members on PDF claim there is any evidence of a Mig21 being shot by PAF at Budgam which is 200 Km away from LoC and is situated near Srinagar.

And which India media times said so, even if they did that it must be wrongly reported in the 'fog of war'. Think how many times Pakistan's official version from DGISPR changed over the period few hours which later on got blamed on confusion due reporting from multiple teams.

Yes, you should better not get into arguments when your wild assertions are of such flimsy evidence.

patback_dribbble.gif

MKI dodging AMRAAM:sarcastic::lol::p:;):enjoy:

SU30 shot down. Super duper PAF pilots, best in the world. Entire museum built to commemorate a minor skirmish. Still taking about it over a year later.

Meanwhile, Kashmir becomes a union territory.

:D

SU30 shot down. Super duper PAF pilots, best in the world. Entire museum built to commemorate a minor skirmish. Still taking about it over a year later.

yeah and where are your fake claims of PAF F-16 shoot down:p::D:enjoy:

:lol: Self flattery to a whole new level. I'm sure Abhinandan was cowering in fear when he followed an F16 in his antiquated 1960s mig into enemy territory, despite IAF being outnumbered 4:1 on the day. Meanwhile the brave Pakistani pilots in a dazzling display of bravery shot him down with BVR missiles at 80-100km distance.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DO NOT STOP BELIEVING IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DO NOT STOP BELIEVING IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY
No Ancient Vedic civilizations have far far better Aviation Technology in 8000 years ago called Vinama (UFO) so there is no problem for them for Downing PAF F-16 with MIG-21, even they can shoot down our F-16 with their turbo prop trainers, am i right @Arnold_In_Da_House :lol::sarcastic::p:;):enjoy:

No Ancient Vedic civilizations have far far better Aviation Technology in 8000 years ago called Vinama (UFO) so there is no problem for them for Downing PAF F-16 with MIG-21, even they can shoot down our F-16 with their turbo prop trainers, am i right @Arnold_In_Da_House :lol::sarcastic::p:;):enjoy:

Like Christen fair says in her tweet, why not send Jacky Sherrof (or someone i cant remember name) with .22 blanks and he can take down the entire PAF.

Well we should build 10 musuems seeing how su30 was offically demoted from raptor of the east to be inferior to f16("we need to scramble 2 for 1 f16"IAF).
The implications are enroumous ..this means that PAF has 75 aircrafts to which india has no answer..and potentially more if nothing is done..but what can be done..mirage2000 was given an inferior upgrade..su30 are stuck with russian equipment and rafales are too expensive..and IAF is too incompetent..

seeing how out of fear mi17 was shot down, and an indian pilot paraded while IAF becoming a laughing stock by missing targets by half a mile by putting wrong gps co ordinates(forgetting that the world is 3D not 2D)..

As far as kashmir becoming a union territory we WELCOME it. Now at least there is no ambugity in kashmiris they know who is who..this move has made pakistanis jump in joy..what we tried for 70 yrs AND FAILED was acheived with a single move...nehru master stroke was undone..

Back
Top Bottom