What's new

PAF and the JXX Fifth Gen Fighter

i HAVE A FEELING THE CHINEASE WILL GET THIS TO IOC before The Indo Russian pak fa.

Defintely before the FGFA indian verasion anyways.

I guessing only JXX by 2017
pak fa Russia 2018
FGFA FOR India 2020

Friends I hve got a strong feeling that the pic we are seeing of J20 is not a prototype but a finished product...because the way it is appearing and the looks it is giving does not seem a prototype...its appearence is not a prototype...and even if we go back chinese does not allow to show pics of their prototypes and infact even does not accepted existence of J10 earler even when it was inducted...so in my view point its finished product...and might be FC20...

This is not the finished product. The finished product won't be using the engines you see in the pics, it will be using WS-15 engines and will probably have stealthier exhausts.

1293623217823.jpg

This fighter (I doubt it's invisible effect), its head and the inlet is very beautiful, but other parts look like the MiG 1.44, the ugly.

China's designers seem to lack the aesthetic sense.I think it is designed to be a failure.It is a huge disaster.

This fighter (I doubt it's invisible effect), its head and the inlet is very beautiful, but other parts look like the MiG 1.44, the ugly.

China's designers seem to lack the aesthetic sense.I think it is designed to be a failure.It is a huge disaster.

are u an aeronautical engineer........... if not, then plz avoid trolls.........

I might be wrong but i hve got this feeling that J20 is FC20...i might be wrong but i hve this feeling because

J8=F8
J6=F6
Q5=A5
and export varient of J10 is called F10 according to chinese sources

hehe,F is called by english word,J is called by chinese word.

In a 2009 television interview, He Weirong (何为荣), deputy commander of the People's Liberation Army Air Force, stated that China had multiple such programs underway and that an as-yet-undesignated fifth-generation fighter developed jointly by Chengdu Aircraft Corporation and Shenyang Aircraft Corporation would be in service by 2017-2019. The test flight was conducted on December 11, 2010

J-XX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So PAF if interested in this have to deal with twin engines ...... Looks like thats why there were rumours of L15 .
PAF will acquire a 5th generation fighter eventually...but I doubt it'd be J-20. It is reported that China has a second 5th generation fighter program, a lighter "lo-end" supplement for the presumably "hi-end" J-20. The lighter fighter might be offered to PAF 'in a few years...'

PAF will acquire a 5th generation fighter eventually...but I doubt it'd be J-20. It is reported that China has a second 5th generation fighter program, a lighter "lo-end" supplement for the presumably "hi-end" J-20. The lighter fighter might be offered to PAF 'in a few years...'

PAF needs J-20 for deep strike.

The PAF is concentrating on inducting only single engine fighter aircrafts in it's 2009-2019 modernization program. These planes are F 16 blk 50+, JF 17 and the FC 20. Therefore, we cannot expect to see yet another induction by the PAF till atleast 2020. No airforce goes through this much change in just a decade.

PAF - has considered 5th Generation developments - and they are well versed with the developments of our Sino Friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom