What's new

PAF and the JXX Fifth Gen Fighter

mr. kafumanpk This fighter (I doubt it's invisible effect), its head and the inlet is very beautiful, but other parts look like the MiG 1.44, the ugly.
China's designers seem to lack the aesthetic sense.I think it is designed to be a failure.It is a huge disaster.

You are a disaster product of bharat rakshak. You words are exactly that of what are being said on a popular JXX thread on baharat rakshak.

Aesthetic Sense has lead Chinese to design JXX, has more in common with YF-23/F-35 then mig 1.44.

Specially for you and your friends: Grapes Are Sour

When PAF getting this. Please share the news. :cheers: :china::pakistan: :china::pakistan:

Not before 2020. Come on guys, this thing has just shown up. It will take 5-6 years before it gets into PLAAF and 4-5 more years before its gets matured. China has its own needs and that's why they develop this thing in first place.

JF-17, J-10B, F-16s, Erieye, ZDK-03, BVR, IFR etc. there is too much to absorb to build tactical plans using these new additions to PAF. Acquiring a platform or weapon system and putting it into a working combat plan are two different things.

27_166531_6b466df635c3c26.jpg

mr. kafumanpk This fighter (I doubt it's invisible effect), its head and the inlet is very beautiful, but other parts look like the MiG 1.44, the ugly.
China's designers seem to lack the aesthetic sense.I think it is designed to be a failure.It is a huge disaster.

You are a disaster product of bharat rakshak. You words are exactly that of what are being said on a popular JXX thread on baharat rakshak.

Aesthetic Sense has lead Chinese to design JXX, has more in common with YF-23/F-35 then mig 1.44.

Specially for you and your friends: Grapes Are Sour

I think we should be positive comments this aircraft for any defects, because it can help designers improve. If all is the language of praise, there will be immersed in the wrong.

I think we should be positive comments this aircraft for any defects, because it can help designers improve. If all is the language of praise, there will be immersed in the wrong.

first of all the DESIGNERS do not look at an online forum for advice from a bunch of people who have no idea what they are talking about, for instance YOU "designed to be a failure" how is that in any way a constructive comment? by all means discuss, for instance we(most of us) agree that the back end could be stealthier but refrain from tolling.

:lol::lol:.....you know what?....we get such exrtemly stupid comments from only one group on whole earth...hint hint

kafumanpk..I am sure you are hiding behind another flag Moderators know it better so come out of hiding or face the wrath of Moderators to banish you.

Check your glasses don't tell me you are a dress designer.

I'm Positive enough that is why almost every member agrees it has its roots from YF-23/F-35 and much of its own being improved indigenous design.

I believe that the aircraft is the wisdom of Chinese scientists. F22 and F35 are very beautiful, very cool. Objective comparison of the design of the United States and China, the Chinese have more like Russia. People often say that it is a beautiful performance fighter is the best. I have to stick to their point of view.

I believe that the aircraft is the wisdom of Chinese scientists. F22 and F35 are very beautiful, very cool. Objective comparison of the design of the United States and China, the Chinese have more like Russia. People often say that it is a beautiful performance fighter is the best. I have to stick to their point of view.

Your taste certainly have a big problem, because so many people's view is different and you, I went to a number of international forums, and their view is entirely different to you.

I wonder if this bird could be powered by a pair of older tech Soloviev D-30F6 engines...

kafumanpk..I am sure you are hiding behind another flag Moderators know it better so come out of hiding or face the wrath of Moderators to banish you.

Check your glasses don't tell me you are a dress designer.

I'm Positive enough that is why almost every member agrees it has its roots from YF-23/F-35 and much of its own being improved indigenous design.

My friend,No need to suspect one's nationality.

We just come here to post our views.Positive or nagetive,that doesn't matter.It can help us understand the topic more.

Back
Top Bottom