What's new

PAF B-52 Bomber, F14/F15/F18 Super Hornet (Any Chance)

yaa after my post (reason) u delete my post right thats joke more thn my post! when i was wrte somestuff truly about our army and airforce lol

yaa after my post (reason) u delete my post right thats joke more thn my post! when i was wrte somestuff truly about our army and airforce lol

yaar forget it.. are you even watching the news? US-Pak are on high tension, indian and jews lobby in US are doing their very best to sabotage F-16 upgrade deal and here you are asking us if PAF could opt for B-52 F-14/15/18? the thing is we all are pretty pi$ed off at U-states who has always turned us down every now and then.. so dont be surprised if members attack you. dont take it personally ok.

but let me give you a quick PAF upgrade list.

150 - JF-17 starting with first 50 batch with chinese avioncis and SD-10 missile then eventually all 150 will be upgraded with French avionics and armaments like MBDA MICA..
100 - their is a rumor that it may be a advance version of jf-17
36 - FC-20 advance version of Chinese J-10 and we could expect fallow on orders up to 100
46 - F-16 upgraded to block 52 standard with AMRAAM JDAM package.
18 - new F-16 block 52+
5 - Saab-2000 Erieye AEW&CS
4 - Y-8 AEW&C
3 - IL-78

just so that PAF fans dont feel bad:cheers:

yaar forget it.. are you even watching the news? US-Pak are on high tension, indian and jews lobby in US are doing their very best to sabotage F-16 upgrade deal and here you are asking us if PAF could opt for B-52 F-14/15/18? the thing is we all are pretty pi off at U-states who has always turned us down every now and then.. so dont be surprised if members attack you. dont take it personally ok.

but let me give you a quick PAF upgrade list.

150 - JF-17 starting with first 50 batch with chinese avioncis and SD-10 missile then eventually all 150 will be upgraded with French avionics and armaments like MBDA MICA..
100 - their is a rumor that it may be a advance version of jf-17
36 - FC-20 advance version of Chinese J-10 and we could expect fallow on orders up to 100
46 - F-16 upgraded to block 52 standard with AMRAAM JDAM package.
18 - new F-16 block 52+
5 - Saab-2000 Erieye AEW&CS
4 - Y-8 AEW&C
3 - IL-78

just so that PAF fans dont feel bad:cheers:

i think we should say goodbye to the f-16s ect. if you don,t know if obama becomes pres. there will be a war beetween us and pak..he is already saying to cut the aid and pakistan is PLOTTING A WAR AGAINST INDIA:cheesy:
there are 4 il-78 not 3?????

We indeed should skip the F16 part. Either the planes will end up like the last nightmare or we will get them but no weapons/spares... I think the policy makers should remind that good weaher friendship never last long enough to procure high tech systems...

I think we might even end up withou MLU.

Skiping the F-16s what option as a replacement would be left? Increase the number of J-10s or perhaps go for a entirely new platform?
Also if we do g for a new platform, will it also be of chinese orgin (J-11) or perhaps european one?

Skiping the F-16s what option as a replacement would be left? Increase the number of J-10s or perhaps go for a entirely new platform?
Also if we do g for a new platform, will it also be of chinese orgin (J-11) or perhaps european one?

There is a very little chance of J11 because of twin engine jet. right now, F16 is the best platform for PAF and they should acquire as many falcons as possible. in case of embargo, the only option left is to go for more FC20 (Upto 4 squadron, with western avionics).

There is a very little chance of J11 because of twin engine jet. right now, F16 is the best platform for PAF and they should acquire as many falcons as possible. in case of embargo, the only option left is to go for more FC20 (Upto 4 squadron, with western avionics).

Though it seems to be the best bet, my point was referring to what if they are embargoed or like some here suggesting to skip it, then what? Twin engine does not mean that there is a NO to it when it comes to PAF. We already operate the twin engine A-5. If not J-11 then what apart from J-10? We will induct a third platform that is for sure. The question is which one

Apart from F-6 and A-5 twin-engined fighters and B-57 twin-engined bombers, PAF still operates the twin-engined T-37 jet trainer. Reportedly,T-37 is not costly to operate and hence its not necessary that a twin-engined jet would be costly to operate.

i know that its too hot today which has effect your minds of superbikez

Kindly im not much into PAF but much into US Aircraft carrier Super hornet etc so kindly telme if anyone knowz or thing better about PAF. Any chance Pakistan will get B-52 atlesat 2-3 B52 bomber and F14 Tomcat or F15 or F18 super hornet ?

Welcome to PDF.
I would love to answer ur questions.

U asked about B-52, F-14, F-15, F-18 for PAF.
Lets discuss one by one.

B-52
Its a strategic bomber, It can take load of 120,000 kg. It has 8 engines. Combat radius (fuel for a set amount of time and return to base with minimal fuel left) is 7210KM and Ferry Range (The maximal total range is the distance an aircraft can fly between takeoff and landing) is more then 16000KM.
B-52 specs clearly shows that its designed for long distance targets.
Now PAF is only designed to counter threats from India and I think any AC with Combat Radius 5000KM can do the job. So, Y PAF need 8 engine expensive big bomber (15+million $), that will also ask huge maintenance cost.

JF-17 Block I (In production phase) fits PAF ground and bomber role requirements (single engine, low cost maintenance, Ferry Range 3000KM, speed 1.6 Mach, loaded weight 20000 KG) in 15+million cost. So no need for B-52
F-14
Its very expensive 40million$+, Old frame, not fit for latest weapons and put more stress on frame.......and one more thing that its production is closed.

F-15
Its the worlds best Air superiority fighter, its designed for interception and offensive missions.......but PAF cant get it as its offered to very close alies of US. Neither PAF is designed for offensive roles

F-18
Its the worlds best Multirole Naval fighter, Its too expensive.........60million $..................nither it fits for PAF & PN requirements coz India is not far away ;).........and its also offered to very close alies of US.

MZUBAIR - you said F18 only offered to its best allies.

USA are offering F18 with 50% tot TO india. Does this make india close ally.

ie much closer than Pakistan ???/

Back
Top Bottom