What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

hey guys! any info regarding the base Paf was using during this Thal exercises?

Be watchful on the 6th, the chief wants to show off the jets to the public so there will be low flybys with afterburner over all major roads in the 4 cities.
Good time to have the camera ready!

well santro dear, nothing happened today else the PAF show of air power in Jhang district.
Not a single flight by F-7pgs over islamabad.

h2 missile.......??:undecided:
:cray:

No need to worry about exercise is still on.....in second phase i guess with Pakarmy and navy joining the action.
They will inshallah test it from some platform,better if from thunder.

:woot: I just realised that exercises r in the city i was born & raised in,,, JHANG,,, Shorkoot airbase would be the one they fly from,,, Flying jets were almost a daily routine over my house,,, But now we have moved to Lahore... :undecided:

My father had his Job for years in Thal area,,,

:woot: I just realised that exercises r in the city i was born & raised in,,, JHANG,,, Shorkoot airbase would be the one they fly from,,, Flying jets were almost a daily routine over my house,,, But now we have moved to Lahore... :undecided:

My father had his Job for years in Thal area,,,

yup u r rite : )

BTW you too ,i was also born in JHANG ,later moved to Islamabad when i was 1 year old.My father's home there(at JHANG SADAR).:)

BTW you too ,i was also born in JHANG ,later moved to Islamabad when i was 1 year old.My father's home there(at JHANG SADAR).:)
Good to know u were born in JHANG...
I lived there for 23 years,,, I still have all my father's family there in Jhang Sadar... I lived in Satellite Town (Nia Shar) نيا شهر

One of my cousin (mamoo zad ) lives there at satellite town...
whenever i visit my relatives,i do listen the roar of PAF jets.:pakistan:

One of my cousin (mamoo zad ) lives there at satellite town...
whenever i visit my relatives,i do listen the roar of PAF jets.:pakistan:
what a co-incidence, we share part of log-in names too :smitten:
sur ... s.u.r.b

what a co-incidence, we share part of log-in names too :smitten:
sur ... s.u.r.b

And i love co-incidence phenomenon and that's really good one.:smitten:

That's an abbreviation ,won't tell more;)

it's good to have exercise . enemy will come to know that we have much strength to oppose their "SURGICAL STRIKE".:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom