What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
No official source or statement to support this so will err on side of caution and wait till it actually happens.

Not questioning @Khafee character or integrity until I see it I remain sceptical.

I remember a few years back on the forum my excitement at the initial F16 order and then President Musharraf pictures sitting in a J10 cockpit and the news of the order of 36 to be designated as FC20 which has never happened.

Should it happen I agree with @Quwa that a priority should also be upgrading the existing fleet to F16V standard as well as additional block 70 purchases.

Just out of question how large is the current F16 fleet?

So why you're here @Khafee not leaking with source/links From US govt/LM or from PAF, He just gives a hints some think big ticket items is on the way toward Pakistan and why you're worry you're going to have RAFALE in NEAR FUTURE and RAFALE is more ADVANCE then F-22/F-35 according to your fellow countrymen IF we will get F-16V/72 in near future its a piece of cake in front of your 10 gen RAFALE @danger007 :sarcastic:;):enjoy:

Do you believe that you are going to get f 16 blk 72 ..... duh... worried? May be you failed to understand the reality... am not talking about economics blah blah... i read tons of thread J 10, J 31, Su 35 etc... and now F 16 ... if have a source then quote it, if it secret then leave it.... if you want to open fantasy threads carry on... I come across plenty emotional posts on USA, can't be trusted xyz ... now everyone get into illusive fantasy world just because of one meeting..... F 16 blk 72 to pak is far from reality...

No official source or statement to support this so will err on side of caution and wait till it actually happens.

Not questioning @Khafee character or integrity until I see it I remain sceptical.

I remember a few years back on the forum my excitement at the initial F16 order and then President Musharraf pictures sitting in a J10 cockpit and the news of the order of 36 to be designated as FC20 which has never happened.

Should it happen I agree with @Quwa that a priority should also be upgrading the existing fleet to F16V standard as well as additional block 70 purchases.

Couldn't agree more.

Off topic:- Finally found someone who has been longer than me on pdf and has less posts than mine :)

Do you believe that you are going to get f 16 blk 72 ..... duh... worried? May be you failed to understand the reality... am not talking about economics blah blah... i read tons of thread J 10, J 31, Su 35 etc... and now F 16 ... if have a source then quote it, if it secret then leave it.... if you want to open fantasy threads carry on... I come across plenty emotional posts on USA, can't be trusted xyz ... now everyone get into illusive fantasy world just because of one meeting..... F 16 blk 72 to pak is far from reality...
and why r u trying to explain it to urself
i remember a movie where one girl after being ditched by her boyfriend sat alone
speaking to herself like u r speaking now.
she was saying noo he cannot live without me he will come back.
i gave him everything
that marriage turned out to one night stand
we have out sympathy bro

f16 ayee na ayee ap to a gaay na . ap ka wapas aana bhi koi kam nhi . welcome sir .:enjoy:

Im originally from Iraq and im proud Iraqi
Iraq.
So you should have really witnessed the devastation of war first hand then. If Iraq had strong and upto date military no one would dare to even think of invading Iraq twice in recent history. Iraq was invaded and torn by decades of war by NATO because Iraqi military was ill prepared, their weapons, air defense, Airforce were outdated, non existent navy, premitive and really depleted ballistic missile force, Nuclear plants Kaput/destroyed, outdated tactics of army and old tanks with no air cover whatsoever and lack of modern C4ISR resulted into total annihilation of Iraqi forces within their home country and the foreign invaders prevailed at large without any significant resistance. Followed by never ending civil war, blasts everywhere, rise and fall of ISIL etc. If you would have invested your resources (finances, human resource) correctly then your nation would never had seen this devastation.
We invested in our military force and now we may fight, abuse each other for power and Govt but no foreign power would dare to invade and rule over us with that much ease all due to our strong and relevant to modern age armed forces. A deterrence that All riches of Oil couldn't achieve. Presently We may be pour but proud and a powerful nation at a prime location that compells the world powers to engage with us on friendly terms not to invade and over run. :pakistan::pakistan:

Lets say Pak is on talk for F 16 blk 72, khafee got it from internal sources.. kept secret to avoid xyz things.. being a professional how can he share it on public domain.. when Pak intend to keep the deal secret???where is the professionalism in their...

Let's say that someone told @Khafee from somewhere else and, someone deliberately did it so the many like all of us be guessing. Why isn't like Khafee said it with convincing substance and here we all are guessing. Why not to observe that none of seniors or informed members certified the news or acknowledged this. It's been said that if it doesn't seem probable to anyone, let's share arguments and discussion be carried out in arguable manners. A member, like Khafee in this case, shouldn't be the subject to discuss but the topic. If it was a secret thing or to be kept away, there wouldn't be any discussion of less possibility like in this thread. Everyone is discussing the possibility and any way if such deal can make it to fruition at all.

Without an IFF interrogator system, any aircraft is under risk whether allied or not. The PATRIOT system does have IFF interrogator capability. It does not matter who sells to whom, if the area is a combat zone and if there is an incomplete or no IFF response, an aircraft is at risk.
That's why in February at IAF humiliation day, indians shot down their own Mi17 heli! 
:sniper::(

I come across plenty emotional posts on USA, can't be trusted xyz ... now everyone get into illusive fantasy world just because of one meeting

Now I do understand that why it's hard for many to get the idea. For the starter, trust deficit is still there and if you try to notice, none is saying that US is our trust worthy friend. The new argument and possible cooperation is based upon geostrategy and politics. It's all about cooperation with equality and mutual interests for the benefits of involved parties. Hope that much of confusion is cleared. In modern day diplomacy and cooperation, there is nothing as blind trust or friendship like past. Pakistan US are dealing on totally different level.

Pointblank!

States are Rational Creatures... thats why they do things differently... calculations, calculations...

In the same vein... a state does asks for mediation on Kashmir and the other state says yes.

Any interaction in Pak-US equation is extremely rational..from both sides. Encouraging!

Allow me to speak in careful manners and pardon me but I have to cut words between the lines. Even if me or anyone else had the idea of Vipers for PAF, it's Khafee now leading thread.

There are very few that got idea as how viper became of a subject during US Pakistan diplomacy and revisiting relations? Here, Afghanistan is not only key for the possible Viper upgrade or purchase but a seller didn't want to loose his longstanding and capable customer. That's why I said that this is not alone about trust, now.

There is mutual friend with Pakistan US and may possibly arranged many things, is the same friend who knew the other possible supplier. PAF, now has multiple choices in regard to new birds. US/LM availed this opportunity of Afghanistan based cooperation and we have a mutual product suggested/offered at the same time.

In'Sha'ALLAH, if couple of things went as per plan, there are so many surprises for our enemies. Remember ACM on record that PAF is looking for fighter jets in East and West, both. A lot of progress is being made in this regard and thanks indeed to the friends in need. US wouldn't be offering Vipers etc merely due to Afghanistan chapter but professionals along with domestic offices, have put a lot of efforts, hard work and dedication. Let's pray for men to achieve our goals for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom