What's new

Paf Fighter Pilot Died In Jordan

Thunder

Reaction score
Jordan: Two pilots killed as two planes crash

Posted: 04-10-2005 , 14:27 GMT
Two Royal Jordanian Air Force planes on Tuesday morning collided in mid-air during training, killing two pilots.
A third pilot survived the crash, an army spokesman said in Amman.

The two planes were Kasa trainers built in Spain, the spokesman said. The cause of the collision was under investigation. The state Petra news agency, quoting an unnamed a190000rmy spokesman, said the two aircraft were on a "training mission

http://www.albawaba.com/en/countries/Jordan/

May allah bless their souls.

Same here, with those who became the victims of the earth quake in Pakistan.

Pakistani pilot was Wg Cdr Noman Altaf, son of Air Cdr ( retd.) Altaf Sheikh. He had recently gone to Jordon and the incident took place during an IF ( instrument flying( mission when another aircraft ( that was comming from Hi key to Lo key) hit the top of Nomans aircraft. Noman was under the hood and did not get the time to eject, however the front occupant ejected but probably seat-man separation did not take place and he was too injured fatally. Both the pilots of top aircraft ejected safely.

Me and Noman were togather in 23 A.S (F-6s) squadron (1993), he was an excellent and a jolly fellow and a great colleague to work with. May god bless his soul.

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna alaihe Rajeoon. Condolence on this sad loss and may Allah give Sab,r to his family.
WaSalam
Araz

To GOD we belong and to Him we Return!

He Who created death and life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: And He is Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving. (Quran 67:2)

May Allah (swt) admit him in Jannah and give Sabr (patience) and strength to his family and friends. Ameen!

Does the PAF do the missing man formation at the funerals of it's fallen pilots? That is a very respectful gesture to an airman.

May Mr. Altaf rest in peace.

Does the PAF do the missing man formation at the funerals of it's fallen pilots? That is a very respectful gesture to an airman.

May Mr. Altaf rest in peace.[/QUOTE

No PAF does not but at the time of Burial/ interment his Sqd gives him a standard Fly Past.

I love the american way, I dont know what it is called,

its a standard formation flypast, but when it reaches the site, one of the aircraft breaks upwards into the sky. I think it is a very emotional way of showing respect to a soldier, a pilot.

Back
Top Bottom