What's new

PAF Fire power Demo in Sonmiani

56652f378c93e.jpg

5665378de3d79.jpg

As they were from No-2 Squadron, more likely they were Block-2 versions.

Windi bhai all block one has already been upgraded to Block-2 standard so by going that all of them are block 2 but I believe you mean the first block 2s which are build from scratch.

Dear
As they were from No-2 Squadron, more likely they were Block-2 versions.
wIndjammer we cannot thank u in words what u are doing for country and people like us who are interested in strengthing our Airforce

I have somple auestion please answer currently balance of power are shifting to IAF in both numbers and quality with Rafale SU 35 PAKFA procurment our F 16 was best when IAF had mig 29 in 80s and 90s why PAF sleeping when IN launchins 2nd AC soon these Threats we did not have in 80s and 90s since our sea lines are so important for our survival i dont see current PAF inventory any match to indian aggression we might blow their few jets but they will have control over us

QUAID AZAM said PAKISTAN MUST HAVE AIRFORCE SECOND TO NONE

but sadly have to say we are not doing enough for airforce

We need Airsuperiority fighter jet like SU 35 MIG 35 or J 11

What happened to J 10 we had plans to induct them till 2015 but nothing happend current ecnomic situation is good

When
When :angry:
When we bring high quality Damn cameras with talented professionals.......???
What is point of any thing when you watch it at 144P quality? From Parade to exercise, every thing look foggy thanks to those lowly camera work...... :pissed:
I am gonna break my TV if camera work of coming Parade will be as poor as was this year.....

This was possibly the worst exhibition of cinematography in 2015 by any television channel. Shameful that it was state television that deducts 25 rupees from every electricity bill in the name of TV license and even then they couldn't spare few Crore to buy respectable cameras.

Last edited:
it a great tragedy of pakistan that there is illegal degree acceptable but experience is not acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom