What's new

PAF Fire power Demo in Sonmiani

I have visited this base of somiani many times , and i have also witnessed the Missile tests there
cool place .......:smitten::pakistan:

Why this guy is never happy or even smile at any National or military event.....???

View attachment 278158

That's a valid honest impression if your prime minister of Pakistan...unless your attentions are only to complete your tenour and get the hell out...but if your country is going thru one the worst turmoils in the history of any country on this earth...then i believe the reaction of our prime minister is very sincere ...Long live Pakistan Zindabad

Last edited:
A PAF Fire Power demo took place at Sonmiani firing range with PM attending as the chief guests.
Amongst others, the JF-17 is said to have shown it's capabilities.

PM-and-Air-Chief.jpg

SONMIANI: Prime Minister Muhmmad Nawaz Sharif witnessed PAF Fire Power Demonstration at Sonmiani Range in Balochistan today.

On arrival at the base, he was received by PAF chief Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman and other senior officers.

The Prime Minister was accompanied by Defence Minister Khawaja Asif and others.

PAF jets demonstrated fire power hitting the targets with pinpoint accuracy.

Muhammad Nawaz Sharif highly praised the professional skills of the PAF pilots and other personnel.

Earlier on arrival in Karachi, he was received by Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah and other senior officials at the airport.

The Prime Minister will also chair a high level meeting at governor house Karachi to review important matters with emphasis on law and order situation.

CVmqQvCUYAApbnR.jpg

I don't understand how can they still be filming with a potato in this day and age!?

looking at the strafing runs by JF-17 and F-7 .. there is a clear distinct sound in their report. the

JF-17 uses
GSh-23-2 twin-barrel cannon

F-7 PG has
type 30 cannon

when its not money or food then he is grumpy

Is that true? I can say the same thing about, RS, Mushy and everyone else. Even pictures with the US dignitaries, or other dignitaries, these guys look like they are constipated....because in the South Asian region, the smile during these big events or dealing with these serious situations, is considered a "sign of weakness".

Its a cultural thing to show "seriousness" that culturally results in being "tough" and "wise". The basis of which (psychology), come from autocratic and dictatorship rules for generations. You can see this in the Chinese and the North Koreans, the Libyans, Iraqi's and those regimes too, including the Saudi's, etc.

Now in democratic countries, like the US, the business is done based on mutual benefits. Not just a dictator ONLY looking out for benefits. Every deal has a sales, relationships and friendship component to it. Due to which, things show less intensity and smile is considered a tension reducer during tough situations and adds politeness to it. Add the sales pitch of mutual benefits, you'll see all sides smiling in pictures, as everyone benefits from it.

Back
Top Bottom