What's new

PAF has plans to deploy Thunder Bravo for SEAD Ops

that's bad. he was an active member and shared good stuff . although i had difference of opinion with him on certain occasions but still he was good at keeping indians quiet.
I met him by chance and by luck. Yes he is a legend. But this episode gave him terrible pain. He said he could answer back if someone takes on him, but he can`t stand the disrespect of a Shaheed.

He has left PDF because he had a difference of opinion, an altercation and then his grievance was not answered.

Sorry I can`t. I don`t have the authority to do so.
No wayyyyy,
Why did windy leave ???

Good progress in Thunder project. too bad we have limited engine options what we gonna miss most in further development is improving power and more load capacity.

This could be the biggest bottle neck in development of future block. if we could source a more powerful engine a strike version JAF 17 could be a huge capability.

Develop a twin engine Medium weight fighter for on JF 17 for special roles like air superiority or deep strike

He has left PDF because he had a difference of opinion, an altercation and then his grievance was not answered.

common, if you can contact him again, please get him back here asap.

its an online forum, many will listen you some won't and on internet, it may get dirty pretty quickly so we better be more patient and learn to ignore things....

PDF needs him. Try to contact him again.

I remember that, Guess I was passively involved in the convo but not the dispute. He had a beef with MK if i am not wrong in that thread ?
Please forgive me for disappearing. There is 1 hour light and then 1 hour load shedding. Have to manage everything in this time. Yes. It is MK.

common, if you can contact him again, please get him back here asap.

its an online forum, many will listen you some won't and on internet, it may get dirty pretty quickly so we better be more patient and learn to ignore things....

PDF needs him. Try to contact him again.
Sir trust me I have done my best to convince him. But looks like only @WebMaster can bring @Windjammer back to PDF.

Sorry I can`t. I don`t have the authority to do so.

That is highly unfortunate for the forum. He shared many interesting articles and his posts were usually lively. We definitely miss him

That is highly unfortunate for the forum. He shared many interesting articles and his posts were usually lively. We definitely miss him
Yes I told him he has a legacy at PDF which is why I came to know about him within a month.

Please forgive me for disappearing. There is 1 hour light and then 1 hour load shedding. Have to manage everything in this time. Yes. It is MK.

MK is a proven fool and PDF became a better for place for me when i put him on ignore list. many of his comments used to make my blood boil but rather then to bang my head against the wall i put him on ignore list. it s a social media site and any tom dick and harry can log in . just like hundreds of indian trolls. WJ should have ignored him but thank God he is alive and well. in this time of pandemic if you dont see someone or dont hear from someone for a long time you always get a bad feeling . may Allah keep all the muslims and pakistanis safe and sound.

Currently, all 8 B's have been divided amongst 3 sqn's for test and weapons evaluation. They are undergoing specialized weapons testing for SEAD/DEAD roles. Expect an EA-18 type version too in the future if we get the desired electronics. Current 16, 26 and 28 are using B's for test and evaluation.

Currently, all 8 B's have been divided amongst 3 sqn's for test and weapons evaluation. They are undergoing specialized weapons testing for SEAD/DEAD roles. Expect an EA-18 type version too in the future if we get the desired electronics. Current 16, 26 and 28 are using B's for test and evaluation.

Wild Weasel Bravos shall hunt in packs, Insha Allah.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom