What's new

PAF Hot Caps Over The LOC, But Where is IAF!

He was shot down while turning back towards India,

really?.. is that is what they told you to say?..

Abilundun via his own words stated he was hunting PAF targets.. and was completely unaware of the missile locked on.

that means he had gone even further than the point where his jet was shot down.

you do realise what you say makes no sense... i suggest to listen to Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan's account how he shot down Abilundon and then compare it with what Abilundon him self actually said.

View attachment 659678

View attachment 659679

View attachment 659680

20f1853cdb2575f63678998aa3bf3ef8.jpg
Iss ko Boeing k wings lagaaa dooo ...jaw dropping 14 missiles :p::cheesy:

Attachments

• 320781-cf-18e-blk-III-near-tofino-and-ucluelet-lg-020620.jpg
    320781-cf-18e-blk-III-near-tofino-and-ucluelet-lg-020620.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 35
Then how did Abhinandan jet reached over 10KMs inside Pakistani controlled territory??

He was shot down while turning back towards India, that means he had gone even further than the point where his jet was shot down.
Turning back? He was shot in the arse you mean?

Results are not oriented within a night or so. The strategy takes time and so the further planning. Try to see beyond knee jerk reaction and observe the pattern. I will be happy if you try to understand how these matters works. We are heading towards liberation but if you are expecting the same during PDF membership time; I am sorry it doesn't work like that. Your resources, limitations, approach, political strength, diplomacy and military action; all counts.

Your arguments well crafted but I am afraid despite your best wishes and thinking and mine, the ground reality is that over 70 years gone with the same narrative.
Even long term planning needed, it should have bear some fruit by now. Don;t you agree.
Like I said to the other participant, I prefer to see the events in hard facts rather than could have been, could be, etc.
Lets count.
1- 62 we didn't act despite having rather golden opportunity. The time wasn't right, no preparation etc.
2- But our avoidance, planning, the right time etc.etc. didn't work. India attacked us in 65.
3- India went further with its planning to dismembered Pakistan. It financed, trained and armed Mukti Bahni. Bought Pakistani politicians to destroy and carve out Pakistan in to Bangladesh.
4- Musharaf went in to Kargil. Initially very successful move. Nawaz dithered and shivered on the orders of USA, order the pull out. Pakistan lost valuable lives, Indians still claim it as a victory.
5- Indians quietly sneaked in to Siachen and occupied it. While Pakistanis were sleeping, or were late like they were in 1948 when Kashmir was snatch by Indians.

All through the history we are told, Thanda kaar ke kahoo, planning is needed, right time is needed, wait everything would be ok.
I tell you one thing, if nothing is done now, and we keep doing what we did in the past.
Watch Indians changing the demographic of Kashmir and be prepared to lose it forever.

After operation Swift RetortIAF is so scared of PAF, the marvelous Mirages, glorious falcons, and last but not the least - the JF 17 Thundererous star of the show which has completely changed the game.. Now IAF fighters stay in the hangar and wait until PAF has left the skies before take off.. Our pilots have been trying to formulate the recipe for the famous Pakistani tea because our tea isn't fantastic enough. The Rafale will take 5 years before it is integrated and even then superior training and skills of PAF pilots makes this acquisition useless. Is there anything else you want to hear to make you happy? Whatever we say - does not change the facts - and whatever we feel does not change the outcome of conflict. Those who don't learn from history are deemed to repeat the same mistakes. Yesterday, I watched some Pakistani media and I was quite shocked at the language used by a news anchor and absurd claims being made about past wars that cannot be further from the truth. I fail to understand why Pakistanis still celebrate 1965 and Kargil even though Pakistan gained absolutely nothing from starting these wars in a time when Pakistan was relatively stronger. Chief project manager of JF 17, saying on national TV that Pakistan is working on its own 5th Gen aircraft that will be made without Chinese help - ready to deploy in 2030?!.. Arnab Goswami is much more tame in comparison.

Where is your Tejas and how much have India spent till now on your successful program?

I have a question for you boss.

I have witnessed a lot of this on the forum. Take example of this thread.

At the start of the thread it is stated "However, some IAF activity is witnessed only once PAF aircraft return from the area. These are some of the PAF aircraft either engaged in or returning from their CAPs. Also confirmed by the source."

For how long this practice would last on this forum that a mere mention of the "Source" is enough to get likes and stay relevant!!

At the start, I was of the opinion, this is because some may have internal knowledge. But gradually it is dawning on me that lot what is written here had became untrue. So I have my apprehensions.
The pictures shared are also old some even from early 2019

Says who? Why couldn't they just send 10% of their 230+ Su-30 MKIs (mini awacs) against the PAF on the day?

Instead, they resorted to utilising their ballistic missiles in the theatre instead of their Air Force because they couldn't take on Pakistan Air Force.

Indian Air Force has been defeated.

It would have been demoralised, destroyed and their reputation in tatters, if all the 9 locked targets were taken down. What an opportunity.

What kind of commanders let their enemies off their knees when they are there for the taking!! To be given a chance to regroup, resupplied and reequip.

What a blinder. What a shady leadership.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom