What's new

PAF Il-78 spotted over Islamabad

again. spotted il-78.. this time it had 3 fuel tanks...
andd...... i saw the beauty! SAAB-2000 erieye!! babyyy..

again. spotted il-78.. this time it had 3 fuel tanks...
andd...... i saw the beauty! SAAB-2000 erieye!! babyyy..

uthja subha hogaye hey ub college janahey :rofl: lol :D mujhe b batadoo kis pahari kay peechay ye IL-78 chakar laga raha hey mujhe bhi dekhna hey yaar :D

uthja subha hogaye hey ub college janahey :rofl: lol :D mujhe b batadoo kis pahari kay peechay ye IL-78 chakar laga raha hey mujhe bhi dekhna hey yaar :D
Yaar aik door bin laykay pora din assmaan pay dekhtay raho.kuch na kuch to nazar a jaye ga lolz

IL-78? maybe not

UFO? definitely !!

Yaar aik door bin laykay pora din assmaan pay dekhtay raho.kuch na kuch to nazar a jaye ga lolz

yaar mainay kafi koshish ke hey mushkil say mujhe eek cheez hawa may urti hoi nazar aye baad may pata chala woh IL-78 Air - refueler nahe balkay Zardari the paisoon say bhara huwa :rofl::rofl:

wow... i hope you dont live in a cave in islamabad where open sky is considered a luxury. :D
you dont have to stare at sky 24/7 to find one... if u live in islamabad G-11 sector is the perfect area to spot any take off or landing depending on the course.... and no.. lol... when you are smoking outside and got nothing to do so i just watch air craft take off.... and just recently when i am lucky enough i get to see IL-78 SAAB-2000... btw 3:15 to 3:45pm is the perfect time...
1115625ab7fda4e4d9223fd2ea21dd2d.jpg

Guys in all due respect iam sure some of you may have seen the big beast flying around over isb airspace but if someone can keep a camera handy and take a shot would really be nice.

wow... i hope you dont live in a cave in islamabad where open sky is considered a luxury. :D
you dont have to stare at sky 24/7 to find one... if u live in islamabad G-11 sector is the perfect area to spot any take off or landing depending on the course.... and no.. lol... when you are smoking outside and got nothing to do so i just watch air craft take off.... and just recently when i am lucky enough i get to see IL-78 SAAB-2000... btw 3:15 to 3:45pm is the perfect time...
1115625ab7fda4e4d9223fd2ea21dd2d.jpg

Top Secret email to RAW agents in Islamabad:
Agent Growler has informed us of PAF movements as per above, please set up giant Beyonce cut-outs to distract pilots;)
Director,
RAW

Ok lets some one take some pic's plzz so we can all rest easy for the days to come lol :) thx.

@ offtopic

I see SU30 MKIs fly by my appartment many times a day, near Lohgaon air base. Like 100 feet or so while take off and landing.
I am sure it must be the worlds most quiet fighter jets as it sounds very low and pleasing. On the other hand the Migs make hell lot of noise, can outperform, any loud DJ made ever so far. Vibrates the wall of my building like an earthquake.

Hope IAF to get rid of Migs and increase SU30 MKIs instead.

Guys in all due respect iam sure some of you may have seen the big beast flying around over isb airspace but if someone can keep a camera handy and take a shot would really be nice.

Dear i always have Camera with me and my already waleed islamabad picture thread in Defence.pk i already taken lots of picture of C130 over islamabad Helicopters and Military pickup and military forcs pictures well my route is different Rawalpindi - Islamabad from Airport side > Highway > Blue Area in front of Parliment house. Well i know about the Runway style actually runway \\ loook like this

Takeoff style
^
\\ Runway

l l its Islamabad highway :P

so i cant able to see Aircraft while takeoff just on takeoff spot i will see any aircraft.

Agent Growler has informed us of PAF movements as per above, please set up giant Beyonce cut-outs to distract pilots;)
Director,
RAW

good... i will be happy to work for RAW. ;)

Director,
RAW

Spotting just one plane and passions running so high? Silly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom