What's new

PAF is in Qatar with JF-17s and Mushaks.

Thanks for the video sir.

At 1:50 JF spin's like four times while climbing steep up that's so awesome! Loved it

Do you have any video captured from the ground?

While it is suggested that the JF17 might be considered as a replacement for Qatar's Alpha's. I wonder if there is a twist in the deal where Pakistan swaps JF17's and perhaps receives some cash and retired Qatari Mirage 2000's in exchange as the latter get replaced by the Rafales. With our Mirage rebuild facility, years of know how and perhaps with an up gradation program we could extract some really useful life out of those 2000's. Both Qatar and Pakistan kill two birds with one stone.

They are very different aircraft internally. Just because they are structurally similar doesnt mean that PAF can maintain them the same way as mirage iii and v. It doesnt have the expertise with m2ks electronics nor its m53-p2 turbofan. Additionally PAF doesnt need a 3rd 4th gen variant. It needs 4.5 or better which the m2k is not.

Mirage 2000 flight hour costs is like x3 higher than the JF-17 it's a non starter

Mirage costs a lot more than F16 to fly let alone the Thunder

Give it time dear, first we have to full fill our own requirements.....come 2017 and Thunders will be rolling.
Well, to be fair, 2017 is when Pakistan is expected to transfer a squadron to Myanmar, or at least start.

Qatar is just a start. A few more outings planned for this year.
Sir have you seen Air Chief statement which he gave few days back in a college he talks about more projects like JF-17 underway

That does not necessarily means more planes, he could be referring to JV's (joint ventures) in other fields, avionics, armaments, etc

Sir have you seen Air Chief statement which he gave few days back in a college he talks about more projects like JF-17 underway

Give it time dear, first we have to full fill our own requirements.....come 2017 and Thunders will be rolling.
Yes Sir. Thats what i am advocate of. Rather than worrying for exports first fulfill your own requirements. Yes marketing etc can surely go along. We can show the potential buyers videos from ops Zarb-e-Azb of how Thunders ahd destroyed the targets, the same tactics as used by France to pitch Rafale when it showed videos of Rafale in action over Libya.

@Windjammer
You have complete take off video, i love to see super take off of JF-17 like Paris air show.

JF17-turkey-10.jpg

JF-17 Thunder is the destiny of Pakistan Airforce. This aircraft will keep evolving according to our requirements. Block-III will be a game changer in 4++ & 4.5th generation world of fighter aircrafts in Asia. That single engine lightweight aircraft with high-tech sub systems will be able to grapple against any modern heavyweight 4.5th Gen fighter over the skies of south asia & even over the waters of Arabian Sea. Just give them (PAC) some time to do R&D on this project. You guys will see its extended range, Mach 2+ speed, AESA, IRST in the same design with twin seater version.

We have designed some plans to engage heavy cost aircrafts of our adversary with our evolved Thunder. Keep faith in PAF. They will never disappoint the nation. :-)

As i said in the start that 'JF-17 Thunder is the destiny of Pakistan Airforce'

I hope we would be able to see the video of JFT Performing in Qatar. I reckon the performance will be in front of the leaders of both the countries during PM's visit. would be interesting to know the exact reason of this display, as its something unusual

The people on the ground sure looked interested in the jet.
Why not buy 4-5 squadrons qataries?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom