What's new

PAF is losing its cutting edge in technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying its a bad aircraft....it just needs more time and possibly (more Russian help) in maturing. After all without them it would have been yet another stillborn under achiever like their past attempts.

So, in short, it’s just your opinion. Right?

So, still it’s an educated guess at best. You still don’t have anything concrete to refute what webby said in message 3. Right?

Oaaaay..........how old are you yaar?:)

I told you the PLAN recently bought 40 or so Su-30MKK2's (now they have more than 100 in service along with 250 or so Su-27SK's and associated the J-11 chhaappa) and is in negotiations for buying upto 50 Su-33's. Now if you use your logic........How come these chinese chappttay don't induct this J-10 into service in quantity?:lol: You know why...since they themselves are not confident!

Hain jee?

yae Su-30 khareednay kay hawkay in chinese ko kiyon ho rahay hain?:lol:

P.S. If we are to believe Chinese propaganda....then its analagous to a claim that the Indians claiming that the LCA is superior to the Su-30MKI! Although I don't think the Indians bullshiit like these Chinese do.

Back again, Well the point is they(chinese) have Flankers for years, even before the J-10's project. Would you like to throw ur 1st car while you buy a second one, no, same is the case with those SU-30's. That doesnt mean we should doubt SU-30's capabilities. But saying this J-10 is no good and Pakistan is losing a cutting edge technology, its just a crap.

Most of people also do get confused with the statement, that the J-10 beats flanker, J-10 indeed beat flanker but in dogfight. I would like to mention dogfight again. The bird is in the market and its gonna cope all sort of good or bad speculations.

PAF has been operational for more than 50 years now, they know what they are doing, whats the best for them and the country, so some people needs to use their brain:stupid: before making any claims or statements.

Back again, Well the point is they(chinese) have Flankers for years, even before the J-10's project. Would you like to throw ur 1st car while you buy a second one, no, same is the case with those SU-30's. That doesnt mean we should doubt SU-30's capabilities. But saying this J-10 is no good and Pakistan is losing a cutting edge technology, its just a crap.

Most of people also do get confused with the statement, that the J-10 beats flanker, J-10 indeed beat flanker but in dogfight. I would like to mention dogfight again. The bird is in the market and its gonna cope all sort of good or bad speculations.

PAF has been operational for more than 50 years now, they know what they are doing, whats the best for them and the country, so some people needs to use their brain:stupid: before making any claims or statements.

Hey man.......These Chinese have bought several batches of the Su-30MKK2's in the last several months. This is many months after the J-10's induction into service, and they are currently negotiating the first batch price for the 50 new Su-33's for the carrier that these Chinese have purchased from Russia.

If the J-10 was so good, or this FC-1 so bhancho dhamaka....then why continue to purchase the flankers in quantity?:lol:

Truth is that China is many behind Russia in technology. Without russia, this J-10 would have been a tuttoo.

I don't think the FC-1 will cut it against the Su-30 or the Mig-29 or FTM the Mirage-2000H's. Its a good and badly needed replacement for the PAF's pathetic flying coffins.

P.S. FYI The PAF lost 8 of its fighters to normal attrition last year. That included 5 Mirages.

BTW. From what we have seen the J-10's benign fly pasts and brief clips.....and comparing them to what the Flanker can actually do.....The Chinese bullshiit claim that its J-10's beat the Flanker sound untrue.:)

Check out the MKI here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man.......These Chinese have bought several batches of the Su-30MKK2's in the last several months. This is many months after the J-10's induction into service, and they are currently negotiating the first batch price for the 50 new Su-33's for the carrier that these Chinese have purchased from Russia.

If the J-10 was so good, or this FC-1 so bhancho dhamaka....then why continue to purchase the flankers in quantity?:lol:

Truth is that China is many behind Russia in technology. Without russia, this J-10 would have been a tuttoo.

I don't think the FC-1 will cut it against the Su-30 or the Mig-29 or FTM the Mirage-2000H's. Its a good and badly needed replacement for the PAF's pathetic flying coffins.

P.S. FYI The PAF lost 8 of its fighters to normal attrition last year. That included 5 Mirages.

BTW. From what we have seen the J-10's benign fly pasts and brief clips.....and comparing them to what the Flanker can actually do.....The Chinese bullshiit claim that its J-10's beat the Flanker sound untrue.:)

Check out the MKI here:

Indeed SU-30 is better fighter jet, but we have'nt seen much of a J-10 yet, so should'nt really be comparing both. Chinese airforce have been using SU-30platfrom for years and are aware of its performance and capabilities, so i would'nt be surprise if they add couple of more squadrons in their inventory. J-10 has nothing to do with that. They are looking for Su-33's for their AC carrier right now, it has got similar features to that of SU-30. But J-0 is the real future for their carrier and navy. Plus they are adding new things and new tech in it and there is plenty of room for more. you cant put everything once at a time. The perfect example is F-16, You cant compare F-16A/B(earliest gen) with F-16C/D/E/F(latest gen). So have some patience;) to see the true colours.

Check out the MKI here:

eoW281mIBQU[/media] - Su 30 flanker

Great commets dude, your the only one making sense here lol keep it up :toast_sign: The blind love for the j-10 or jf-17 and comparing it with every single jet in the world was making me sick also. People just say ohhh j-10 better than the mki or mig29 without even giving one good reason. I have yet to see one good argument about these jets when being compared to the SU family. The jf-17 and j-10 are good jets but you cannot compare them the russian planes in any way. If anyone wants exact details please feel free to comment :cheers:

By sensible post you mean to say that he was somebody who agreed with you.. hence his agreement with you is his sole qualification for sensibility.
As far as the Chinese need to purchase more flankers is concerned it has more to do with China's demographics and security needs than anything else.
Just because I don't buy a Jaguar XFR doesn't mean its not a good car. Its because It did not meet my specific needs.
The Chinese prefer the flanker for its range and weapons load. And they are purchasing the J-10 as well...in numbers. If any body is aggrieved about procuring crappy aircraft it should be the IAF. A brilliantly conceived failed experiment called the LCA; which the DRDO is (as testified by an Indian aviator elsewhere on this forum) trying to shove down the IAF's throat, Two consecutive trainer purchases that have failed to satisfy officials, and a beauty of a jet called the MKI which is everything one could dream of except that its engine cant take anything more than a feather in it.
So unless you can get a PAF pilot who is currently active to testify on the Thunder or J-10..stop being so "sensible"

Great commets dude, your the only one making sense here lol keep it up :toast_sign: The blind love for the j-10 or jf-17 and comparing it with every single jet in the world was making me sick also. People just say ohhh j-10 better than the mki or mig29 without even giving one good reason. I have yet to see one good argument about these jets when being compared to the SU family. The jf-17 and j-10 are good jets but you cannot compare them the russian planes in any way. If anyone wants exact details please feel free to comment :cheers:

OK, you win.

All IAF planes are vastly superior to any plane in the PAF or PLAAF.
You guys rule the skies and will kick a**, so now you can sleep soundly.

Happy chappy? :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom