What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Some times it feels administrators don't follow there own rules, put a thread ban on Me going off topic but here they don't see it or ignore it.

Which jet fighter will take part in Pakistan Day 2022 parade ?
Honorable Sh. Rashid confirmed that J-10 will participate in parade.
What about Z-10 ME and JF17 Block3 ??I was reading in some Pakistani newspaper that "" Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is set to induct 50 Block III JF-17 Thunder fighter jets into its fleet by the end of the month while the new jets will be a part of the Pakistan Day Parade to be held on 23 March.""
Could ,any one confirm above 3 participants ??

Pakistani newspaper

Nothing confirmed about Block-III or Z-10ME officially except for Interior Minister shares about J-10C induction and flying display. Will you please share link to subjected newspaper so the credibility can be confirmed. To begin with; PAF has ordered only 30 Block-III and we have seen only 11 examples including PTs, being built so far. So, it is in-fact impossible to expect 50 Block-IIIs being inducted by the last of the month which speaks volume about the credibility of that source in advance.

The Eagle:: SENIOR MODERATOR.​

Thank you very much for listening to overseas Pakistanis, who are always waiting to see their motherland on top ,in industry, arms, defence and public education level .
Today Pakistan is suffering huge , because majority of Pakistani citizen (even holding some degrees) are totally illitrate and idoits who do not undersatnd the importance of a united, educated, developed, powerful country, Pakistan, who is saving their a.........

The Eagle:: SENIOR MODERATOR.​

Thank you very much for listening to overseas Pakistanis, who are always waiting to see their motherland on top ,in industry, arms, defence and public education level .
Today Pakistan is suffering huge , because majority of Pakistani citizen (even holding some degrees) are totally illitrate and idoits who do not undersatnd the importance of a united, educated, developed, powerful country, Pakistan, who is saving their a.........
Need to understand that being qualified and educated are not necessarily the same. Almost anyone can be qualified, getting educated is largely cultural.

The North Korean Air Force showed their leader Kim Jong Un the PL10 and PL12 they obtained.
So North Korea may buy second-hand J10A from China. China has 220 J10A and 88 J10S.

View attachment 814090
Gents, I think there are other J-10 threads where this would be relevant.

This thread is for J-10 procurement by PAF only.

Considering the relationship between China and Pakistan, I can easily see a scenario where China offers PAF some used J-10As upgraded to J-10C standard in avionics and weapon support. And PAF would just need to pay for the upgrade cost. That would be a good way for PAF to cheaply add capabilities. I really can't see China wanting to keep the older J-10A and J-10S past 2030. Offering them to PAF after MLU and upgrading seems like an obvious move.

North Korea's economy has been in good shape in recent years. I think they should pay for these planes.

Can we stop with this stupid NK-discussion in this thread? :hitwall: :crazy: NK and Pakistan's parade?!!!

Even more there is an arms embargo and I'm sure, Pakistan won't sell them their own to NK just right after delivery.

@The Eagle

Off-topic posts are removed for instance. Please maintain decorum & remain on topic in hand.

Regards,

Considering the relationship between China and Pakistan, I can easily see a scenario where China offers PAF some used J-10As upgraded to J-10C standard in avionics and weapon support. And PAF would just need to pay for the upgrade cost. That would be a good way for PAF to cheaply add capabilities. I really can't see China wanting to keep the older J-10A and J-10S past 2030. Offering them to PAF after MLU and upgrading seems like an obvious move.
let us enjoy spanking new jets and have fun with them. what you have suggested can be an option. PAF is going to build a big figure on these planes.

I don't think they will need them past 2030 as they will likely shift to 5th generation stealth around 2028-2029

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom